PDA

View Full Version : New Tagum City Hall

Arthur Little
3rd March 2016, 01:33
Here is a fleeting glimpse inside a marvellous showpiece :cwm24: ... courtesy of this 'YouTube' video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duVacRKrEP0

jake
3rd March 2016, 06:01
From what i have heard, Tagum City needs additional electric power, not a new city hall. Wonder how it will help the local economy :Erm:

KeithD
3rd March 2016, 10:44
It amazes me when driving through some villages that they have a wonderful town hall, surrounded by a shanty town! :doh

jake
3rd March 2016, 12:25
It amazes me when driving through some villages that they have a wonderful town hall, surrounded by a shanty town! :doh

Toxteth?

KeithD
3rd March 2016, 13:21
Toxteth?

That's a nuclear wasteland like Manchester :biggrin:

jonnijon
3rd March 2016, 22:47
Dam waste of money, they have been building it for years, keeps running out of budget.:doh

jonnijon
3rd March 2016, 22:50
You right there Jake.:cwm23:

Terpe
4th March 2016, 04:13
From what i have heard, Tagum City needs additional electric power, not a new city hall. Wonder how it will help the local economy :Erm:

Here in Mindanao the stability of electric power supply has gotten significantly worse.
We are seeing 2 brown-outs daily, sometimes 2 hours sometime 3 hours.

In principle I'm happy with the lifestyle here but we will be having a period of yet another relocation
In many ways I'm looking forward to the change. But I will miss the relaxed style of Davao.
I won't be missing constant brown-outs, water shortages and lack of decent restaurants though

jonnijon
4th March 2016, 23:29
Here in Mindanao the stability of electric power supply has gotten significantly worse.
We are seeing 2 brown-outs daily, sometimes 2 hours sometime 3 hours.

In principle I'm happy with the lifestyle here but we will be having a period of yet another relocation
In many ways I'm looking forward to the change. But I will miss the relaxed style of Davao.
I won't be missing constant brown-outs, water shortages and lack of decent restaurants though

De Bonte Ko on Rizal Street in the La Habana Compound. Claudes Cafe De Ville also on Rizal. Both very good restaurants.