aromulus
11th December 2007, 20:33
This is shocking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7138679.stm

Clear breach of trust.

Hang the SOB.:cwm23:

andypaul
11th December 2007, 21:23
Why was a male nurse treating a female, particulary taking her to the CR? Most hospitals male nurses are in the minority so not normally a problem.

eula mackay
11th December 2007, 21:29
Unbelievable. Talk about taking advantage of vulnerability!!! This is really horrible.

bornatbirth
11th December 2007, 22:07
how do u know hes a filipino?

andypaul
11th December 2007, 22:25
He could be with that name but i have no idea personally if e is or not

baboyako
11th December 2007, 22:27
there is a picture of hiim on the sun website - he looks lke a :action-smiley-081: if you ask me..

winner
11th December 2007, 23:28
yes he is a filpino i work at the same hospital as him

baboyako
12th December 2007, 00:01
yea but i was born there :Rasp:

fred
12th December 2007, 00:34
Yeah but I live here!

bornatbirth
13th December 2007, 22:08
This is shocking.

Clear breach of trust.

i bet he was glad ur not the judge!

he was found not guilty,he as a wife and 2 kids and from england.

joebloggs
13th December 2007, 23:28
it dosn't mention his sentance for the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, but it still took the jury 7 hours to decide he wasn't guilty, he should not be allowed to work in a poistion of trust again.. :NoNo: took advantage of a 16 year old girl who took a drug over dose :NoNo:

andypaul
13th December 2007, 23:40
it dosn't mention his sentance for the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, but it still took the jury 7 hours to decide he wasn't guilty, he should not be allowed to work in a poistion of trust again.. :NoNo: took advantage of a 16 year old girl who took a drug over dose :NoNo:

Agreed and hopefully he will not work in a similar postion due to actions, and the Judge gives him a punishment that fits the crime.

aromulus
14th December 2007, 00:09
i bet he was glad ur not the judge!

he was found not guilty,he as a wife and 2 kids and from england.

How would you feel now if it had been your daughter...???

Wether rape was established or not, it is not the case in question.
As Joe states... " Position of trust"...

To me it means if she was in any way incapacitated or incapable it is rape. Nothing else than that.

bornatbirth
14th December 2007, 12:27
How would you feel now if it had been your daughter...???

i wouldnt know,i dont have a daughter.

Wether rape was established or not, it is not the case in question.
As Joe states... " Position of trust"...

To me it means if she was in any way incapacitated or incapable it is rape. Nothing else than that.

but before i condem someone,i give them the benefit of a court hearing! as anyone of us can be accused of doing wrong?

you are right,he was in a position of trust and if he did wrong then he should be :behead:!!!!!!!

andypaul
14th December 2007, 13:34
but before i condem someone,i give them the benefit of a court hearing! as anyone of us can be accused of doing wrong?

you are right,he was in a position of trust and if he did wrong then he should be :behead:!!!!!!!

No Courts, judges and juries are banned on here we rely on the say so of journalists and policemen on here. Both very respectable and realiable professions i might add who always tell the truth and seek true justice.

joebloggs
14th December 2007, 14:13

condem someone, he had already admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust,but was denying rape, rape has a low conviction rate, usually its his word against hers, and how many juries would convict someone on that :Erm:, the girl obviously needs some form of Psychiatric help.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 14:24
condem someone, he had already admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust,but was denying rape, rape has a low conviction rate, usually its his word against hers, and how many juries would convict someone on that :Erm:

Joe i don't think on anyone on here wants people to get off crimes particularly very nasty crimes like this.
But we all have in either the UK or any other country heard of people being made to confess or testify to something which later it turns out didn't happen or not at least the way it was suggested.

The case of the guy who had learning difficulties who was accused of a murder, but was with his aunt at the time in a public space, but the police got a confession and only recently a guy was convicted of the crime. Once the poor guy and his family had suffered for a long time and the falsely accused guy had passed away.

joebloggs
14th December 2007, 14:40
i was talking about what bornabirth said, that he would give them a benefit of a courting hearing, becuase of what dom said, but he had already admitted it, and i'm sure the police could have got dna evidence so he had no choice but to admit having sex with her.. but as for rape, well only he and the girl know what really happened..

i know the case you mean Stefan Kiszko spent 16 years for a murder he didn't commit :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: but with dna evidence now,. chances of someone being made to confess must be rare. i don't think they had dna testing techniques, like they do now.. yes it's sad that he suffered. and i think he died less than a year after he had been freed...

Manilana
14th December 2007, 14:43
This is shocking.

Clear breach of trust.

I just feel so sorry for the children of the accused Filipino nurse, I can imagine how his wife feels on what he has done.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 15:29
i was talking about what bornabirth said, that he would give them a benefit of a courting hearing, becuase of what dom said, but he had already admitted it, and i'm sure the police could have got dna evidence so he had no choice but to admit having sex with her.. but as for rape, well only he and the girl know what really happened..

i know the case you mean Stefan Kiszko spent 16 years for a murder he didn't commit :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: but with dna evidence now,. chances of someone being made to confess must be rare. i don't think they had dna testing techniques, like they do now.. yes it's sad that he suffered. and i think he died less than a year after he had been freed...

Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case and im glad you have faith enough to belive the authorities (remeber those that sent us to war due to the overwhelming evidence?). If one of the parents had cracked and confessed the police and authorities may not have bothered with further tests.

DNA is not foolproof for sure yet, carbon dating test have been found to be way off and at the time they said it was dead accurate and as someone involved in new technolgy im sure your aware of the claims made and how they are shown to not quite be true quite often.

Like i say unlikely but i would still prefer to wait for all the evidence to be weighed up before condeming someone.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 15:30
I just feel so sorry for the children of the accused Filipino nurse, I can imagine how his wife feels on what he has done.

Very true not only the Victim suffers in these horrible crimes both families suffer as well:NoNo:

joebloggs
14th December 2007, 15:58
'Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case ' what confusion? i thought the Portuguese police couldn't comment on the case, and what you've read hear say from the newspapers..

oh no i've not got faith in the justice system or the upper class judges, i've seen how :censored: it can be, when my younger brother was attacked by 2 scumbags and how each of them was allowed character witnesses:icon_lol: in court, on how decent each of them were, and oh funny the judge wouldn't or couldn't mention one had a record as long as my arm for stealing cars, being drunk and the other was convicted of GBH, and i wasn't allowed to say a word . justice :action-smiley-081:

aromulus
14th December 2007, 18:03
Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case
DNA is not foolproof for sure yet,

DNA is foolproof.
One of my wine buyers, is head in a fancy laboratory and he told me that.

The Madeleine case....
The cops in Portugal messed up in good style from the start.
The kids from the same parents have the same DNA, or so I am told.
So whatever they think they found in the hire car, or other places, could belong to one of the twins and not Maddie.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 18:10
'Look at the confusion with the DNA samples in the madeline case ' what confusion? i thought the Portuguese police couldn't comment on the case, and what you've read hear say from the newspapers..

oh no i've not got faith in the justice system or the upper class judges, i've seen how :censored: it can be, when my younger brother was attacked by 2 scumbags and how each of them was allowed character witnesses:icon_lol: in court, on how decent each of them were, and oh funny the judge wouldn't or couldn't mention one had a record as long as my arm for stealing cars, being drunk and the other was convicted of GBH, and i wasn't allowed to say a word . justice :action-smiley-081:

Exactly and a part of that iffy justice system is the police, cps and our wonderful british media many use for their news and views.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 18:35
DNA is foolproof.

The Madeleine case....
So whatever they think they found in the hire car, or other places, could belong to one of the twins and not Maddie.

We all know the cops buggered up from the start. With the scene not closed of straight away evidence not gathered for months.

I quickly googled Dna testing and there can be mutations between parents and children which they cant explain. These then stay the same but mean the parents and childrens dna is different i presume in some cases.

The way i understand it is the DNA for children will be very similar but silghty different due to the inheritance of alleles of the natural parents.
So one child normally have more of the mother the other the father and a various mix very unlikely to be bang on.
But then someone may one day tell may tell us its affected by the storage that the sperm and or eggs for test tube babies which i belive madeline was and/or the twins.

I.e they are very accurate but only time will tell if they are as accurate as they claim to be.

One clinic which tests to see if siblings with the same mothers have the same fathers, claims in 20 percent of cases when testing siblings it would be imossible to tell due to the shared genetic info is the same as that held by most of the general population.

So would be unable to determine full or half sibling relationship was held in those cases!

I know slighty of the beaten track but what it says to me is once they were saying its fool proof, now they say well yes there are some flaws and blind spots.

The guy in this case was gulity, but i know one day i will read a case where a person or persons was convicted on DNA proof which after an amount of time will be proven to be incorrect or the evidence abused by those wonderful boys and girls in blue.

Look at the doubt in the barry geroge case with the speck of gunpowder they found in his jacket.

bornatbirth
14th December 2007, 21:10
i stand corrected,he is from the philipines but im not sure if he as a uk passport as he of been working here awhile.

have a read here it shows both sides of the story,but who do u beleive?
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&edition=d&q=nurse+rape&go=Search

i prefer to hear both sides of the story before i condem someone as u never know what really happened,its just peoples different story on the same subject.
its all about getting it right,u never know when that someone is innocent?

andypaul
14th December 2007, 22:09
i stand corrected,he is from the philipines but im not sure if he as a uk passport as he of been working here awhile.

have a read here it shows both sides of the story,but who do u beleive?
http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&edition=d&q=nurse+rape&go=Search

i prefer to hear both sides of the story before i condem someone as u never know what really happened,its just peoples different story on the same subject.
its all about getting it right,u never know when that someone is innocent?

Exactly they are still pardoning First world war soldiers, as at the time they did not recognize shell shock. Even if during there natural lifetime they had recognized the illness, it was to late as most were executed after a quick trial.

joebloggs
15th December 2007, 04:59
DNA is foolproof.

The Madeleine case....

how does he know the cops messed up?? where's he got this from the newspapers ?? :icon_lol:

i thought the dna tests were done in this country not in portugal :Erm:,, yes twins have the same dna, so i would have thought any dna from the twins and parents could be ruled out and any other dna found could be Anaylized to see if it could be maddies...

as for the filipino nurse, he admitted he had sex with her, wether it was rape or not, or knowing both sides of the story, hes admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, and thats what he will be sentanced for.. what excuse he has or what's his side of the story for that charge ?? , there is no excuse for it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7144228.stm

he should get the same sentance as what teachers get, who are gulity of the same offense, only in this country would he get suspended with pay since june :icon_lol: :NoNo:.... also he could only get a caution for it :NoNo: and hes has to sign on the Sex Offenders Register, surely he should have been sacked as soon as he admitted the first charge :Erm:

Manilana
15th December 2007, 05:38
Very true not only the Victim suffers in these horrible crimes both families suffer as well:NoNo:

That happened when the man followed his dick without using his head...Poor man can`t just wait til get home and be contented with his wife. That what he pays for his unfaithfulness. I hope that story will serve as a lesson to men, BE FAITHFUL to your wife, no matter what goddess standing infront of you. A few second of lust will destroyed all your dignity and career that you ve been value all your life.

aromulus
15th December 2007, 09:46
how does he know the cops messed up?? where's he got this from the newspapers ?? :icon_lol:

i

as for the filipino nurse, he admitted he had sex with her, wether it was rape or not, or knowing both sides of the story, hes admitted the charge of sexual activity with a child under 18 by a person in a position of trust, and thats what he will be sentanced for.. what excuse he has or what's his side of the story for that charge ?? , there is no excuse for it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7144228.stm

The cops messed up, in my view, by not securing and collecting vital evidence immediately.
Leaking details to the press and generally not being very clever by not sealing all borders, just in case Maddie was being transported out of the country.

As for Randy Oliver the nurse, he deserves anything he gets jail wise, but I would not be in the least surprised if he was to spend a couple of months at one of HM's leisure centres, with the rest suspended, and then back at work.... We will see... With this Goverment record on failed and bogus deportations he ain't going far.

bornatbirth
15th December 2007, 10:46
he wont get put in jail,maybe a suspended sentence?

he might even keep is job!

his family are suffering more?

but he should be sacked and sent home,wat he thought he was doing god only knows!

andypaul
15th December 2007, 13:17
That happened when the man followed his dick without using his head...Poor man can`t just wait til get home and be contented with his wife. That what he pays for his unfaithfulness. I hope that story will serve as a lesson to men, BE FAITHFUL to your wife, no matter what goddess standing infront of you. A few second of lust will destroyed all your dignity and career that you ve been value all your life.

And for pc's sake vice versa also

Manilana
15th December 2007, 13:53
And for pc's sake vice versa also

:)

andypaul
15th December 2007, 13:58
The cops messed up, in my view, by not securing and collecting vital evidence immediately.
Leaking details to the press and generally not being very clever by not sealing all borders, just in case Maddie was being transported out of the country.

As for Randy Oliver the nurse, he deserves anything he gets jail wise, but I would not be in the least surprised if he was to spend a couple of months at one of HM's leisure centres, with the rest suspended, and then back at work.... We will see... With this Goverment record on failed an
#
d bogus deportations he ain't going far.

Most likely he will end up in charge of a childrens hospital knowing the messed up ways of the world.

I think the Madeline case which the media for whatever reason seized on straight away and the parents taking such a PR intensive course of action threw things all over the place. I doubt if a child went missing in the UK wheter straight away, they would seal the UK's borders or even look more than a few miles away. Look how long it takes them to react to any crime.

The way the parents and their family seemed to discuss this crime which would have in this country being discouraged by the police and legal team to prevent sub jucidy issues and the lack of a right to a fair trial being suggested by the suspects legal team problems and in portugal they had different laws which certain parts of the Media were critcal of which didn't go down well in the whole of portugal. With the police and nation being portrayed as some backward country. That the UK with its perfect policing would have the crime solved by lunchtime.

I feel IMO that the Police were as indivuals at local level not impressed by this parents going out drinking while leaving there kids away from them. Again people bringing in their personal feelings into an investigation which may well have affected it.

aromulus
15th December 2007, 14:04
I feel IMO that the Police were as indivuals at local level not impressed by this parents going out drinking while leaving there kids away from them. Again people bringing in their personal feelings into an investigation which may well have affected it.

Yup.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You hit the nail on the head...

Also the fact that in most countries on the continent, you are guilty until proven innocent....:doh

joebloggs
16th December 2007, 00:42
not just your average parents, they are professionals, she's a gp and hes a consultant, must have a combined income of at least 150k a year, and they couldn't get a baby sitter :NoNo:, i wouldn't or never would even think of leaving my 7 year old alone, never mind a 5yr old and 2yr old twins...

and i believe that many of the group were doctors :NoNo: you would have thought they should know better :cwm24:

joebloggs
16th December 2007, 00:46
With this Goverment record on failed and bogus deportations he ain't going far.

that not just the gov, its the courts or should i say judges who allow them to stay.. human rights :icon_lol: even thou they've committed crimes and done time in prison here. :NoNo:

andypaul
16th December 2007, 02:09
not just your average parents, they are professionals, she's a gp and hes a consultant, must have a combined income of at least 150k a year, and they couldn't get a baby sitter :NoNo:, i wouldn't or never would even think of leaving my 7 year old alone, never mind a 5yr old and 2yr old twins...

and i believe that many of the group were doctors :NoNo: you would have thought they should know better :cwm24:

There were both indivual babysitters and some other form of baby sitting service.

As Dom will for sure know and im sure many others will know most contential resturants are far more family orientated than ones here in the UK(although thats changed with the influx of european staff in many I have noticed) who will dote on the kids and be insulted if you did not bring them almost. Just like in most Phill resturants where kids will be running around, eating with the parents or dozing in the corner. Whatever no family would leave them alone that is for sure.

But remeber Joe Sir, one rule for us plebs and another for superior than thou types it appears the way they treated the media and demanded the police to so this and that showed the type of people they are imho.

KeithD
16th December 2007, 11:09
With this Goverment record on failed and bogus deportations he ain't going far.

Not being affilated to any party as Democracy is a lie, at least this government is doing something about, never in the history of the UK have we actually had any immigration laws in place. The Tories completely ignored the issue, how many did they deport? Erm....probably count it on one hand. Now we have numerous planes a week shipping them back (at our expense, but then if we didn't pay, they stay).

It was also the Tories who done all the arguing for the Human Rights Bill, it was Labour who ended up having to sign it!!

andypaul
16th December 2007, 13:34
Not being affilated to any party as Democracy is a lie, at least this government is doing something about, never in the history of the UK have we actually had any immigration laws in place. The Tories completely ignored the issue, how many did they deport? Erm....probably count it on one hand. Now we have numerous planes a week shipping them back (at our expense, but then if we didn't pay, they stay).

It was also the Tories who done all the arguing for the Human Rights Bill, it was Labour who ended up having to sign it!!

Meanwhile the Cvill servants and Unions who really run the country have stayed the same and both groups leaders and key workers are rarely outsed or moved on and are the ones who dicate most of the rules and carry out most of the negotiations and canvansing of support.

aromulus
19th January 2008, 13:11
he wont get put in jail,maybe a suspended sentence?

he might even keep is job!

his family are suffering more?

but he should be sacked and sent home,wat he thought he was doing god only knows!

Here we go with the latest news about the "incident"....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7196950.stm

He didn't get away with it, although I still think that he should still serve a much longer sentence and be stripped of his british citizenship.:cwm23:

joebloggs
19th January 2008, 18:32
good he's got a bit of time alone, to think about what he's done, not only to his family, and the girl but how he let himslef down to.. he should be struck off as a nurse to, just like any teacher, doctor, police officer should be for the same crime.

:NoNo:

andypaul
19th January 2008, 19:17
good he's got a bit of time alone, to think about what he's done, not only to his family, and the girl but how he let himslef down to.. he should be struck off as a nurse to, just like any teacher, doctor, police officer should be for the same crime.

:NoNo:

I don't know if he was struck off or if the procedure means it takes time for them to do it or do they need a complaint first to act? Maybe one fo the nurses on here knows?

One thing for sure i doubt hospitals will touch him with a barge pole. I bet he doesn't ask to be sent to his motherland to serve out his sentce.

singkit
19th January 2008, 21:33
:doh To Oliver Balicao, you just let many Filipino Nurses here and abroad down.:NoNo: You only made the producers of the hit US television series "Desperate Housewives" laughing at our face. Teri Hatcher must be feeling :action-smiley-081: and :Rasp::Rasp: to us and the worst...many innocent filipinos may be judged again.