PDA

View Full Version : Hmm ... So Far(r) ... "Not" So Good!

Arthur Little
15th January 2016, 23:13
Hereford dentist, Andrew Farr claimed to have been "in a hurry" when changing his clothes :Erm: ... in full view of a dental nurse employed at his surgery. Actually, two incidents - each of a similar nature - were alleged to've occurred :cwm24: ... albeit a number of years apart.

Talk about showing off his "trophy" :icon_win: ... pictured in the illustration accompanying the link below:

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12102446/Dentist-exposed-himself-and-showed-nurse-image-of-his-manhood-by-accident.html ... :ReadIt: and judge for yourselves!

Coincidentally (puns intended) a plea of mitigation was lodged by the
GDC's representative - :icon_lol: (aptly~named in the circumstances) ...Tom 'Coke :icon_tonguew:' Smyth - whose opinions :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: ... along the lines of ... :anerikke: ... "Smith's Smyth" (to coin a phrase) would appear to've been accepted BOTH[/FONT] cases] that such accusations were, for the most part, [I]unfounded.

Oh, Dr Farr did go to *gaol :poke: ... but only in so far as this simply meant he'd since transferred to another practice - attached to which, there happened to be a *Gaol Street Dental Clinic ... also in Hereford.

Ako Si Jamie
16th January 2016, 12:24
Female colleagues will have to brace themselves in case he decides to expose his crown jewels again. If he crosses that bridge once more and takes things too farr I'd imagine his employer will be filling in his P45 and he won't be plaque to work.

SimonH
16th January 2016, 12:31
He's probably feeling nuts :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
16th January 2016, 12:47
You need to question his oral compass!

SimonH
16th January 2016, 12:55
Early days, it's probably just teething troubles. Either that or he was trying to get incisor :Erm:

Terpe
16th January 2016, 13:22
Seems the dentist's alibi was full of holes.

Terpe
16th January 2016, 13:24
I wonder. Did he tell the whole tooth :Cuckoo:

Terpe
16th January 2016, 13:26
Seems he'd been through the same drill before

Arthur Little
16th January 2016, 13:43
Seems he'd been through the same drill before

:iagree: ... y'mean when he allegedly first "tried to molar"?

Terpe
16th January 2016, 13:43
http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/my-gynocologist.jpg

my dentist says it's ok.

Michael Parnham
16th January 2016, 13:58
Just a proud chap!:wink:

Doc Alan
16th January 2016, 15:33
This dentist was also convicted of incisor trading ... and fought tooth and nail with a manicurist :doh

His lawyer had asked the dentist for a retainer.

Why didn't he ask his nurse out? He was already taking out a tooth.

What does dentist of the year get ( not this one )? A little plaque.

A dentist gets on everybody's nerves, and has to tell each patient the whole tooth.

Dentists do have fillings too.

I've been to the dentist several times, so I know the drill.

Thinking about my imminent root canal procedure was quite unnerving.

My dentist seemed distracted, I think he was brushing me off.

I got a gold filling so I put my money where my mouth is.