PDA

View Full Version : Barbecue Brit

ervenescence
11th December 2007, 16:48
UK pastor killed in Philippines

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44293000/jpg/_44293468_davidbrash203.jpg Pastor David Brash left the UK for the Philippines six weeks ago

A British clergyman has been murdered in the Philippines, local press reports have said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7138074.stm

andypaul
11th December 2007, 17:38
My condolences to his family and loved ones.

I saw back in March when in Phill an article about the huge amount of religous people vicars,pastors and fathers. Who are murdered, attacked or kidnapped:NoNo:

ginapeterb
11th December 2007, 17:42
Very sad news indeed, wonder why his 23 year old wife was complicit in his murder, why did she have him killed ? what was she up to ? I hope she goes down for life.

andypaul
11th December 2007, 17:48
The news report also shows why if you move out its good to keep good contacts with loved ones and notify the British Embassy if out in the phillippines for a long time as no one seems quite sure if it was him or not.

Pete if it was him or vice versa i agree throw away the key. But we should always remeber the old adage inocent until proven gulity.

ginapeterb
11th December 2007, 17:53
innocent until proven guilty yes Andy i agree, however when i was in the forces and had to go into front of the Commanding Officer, on a charge, I got charged about twice in my time, both for petty offences, the CO used to say

"Sgt Major, wheel the guilty b***tard in !"

However in her case, she will get a trial, but it looks like as she confessed to being involved, she will be seeing the inside of a Filipino prison, and lets be truthful, they are not places you would want to be in.

andypaul
11th December 2007, 18:00
innocent until proven guilty yes Andy i agree, however when i was in the forces and had to go into front of the Commanding Officer, on a charge, I got charged about twice in my time, both for petty offences, the CO used to say

"Sgt Major, wheel the guilty b***tard in !"

However in her case, she will get a trial, but it looks like as she confessed to being involved, she will be seeing the inside of a Filipino prison, and lets be truthful, they are not places you would want to be in.

very true and like you say she has confessed, although that has happened in the past in the uk.

ervenescence
11th December 2007, 18:55
Her excused of why she killed her poor husband was.

She said she ordered the killing because of her husband's 'maltreatment' of her and her young son and that it was carried out by the two men on November 22. "She revealed during police interrogation that out of hatred and anger, because of her husband's maltreatment, she had him killed,"

I dont think thats the reason of why she did that. I heard similar stories before, and its all about the filipinas having an affair.

Stupid bitch...have a good life behind bars! :rolleyes:

aromulus
11th December 2007, 20:18
I wonder how much cash he fetched out of the UK the last time he went...

Seems that the confession wasn't extorted, so life in prison for her and the hitmen sounds just about right.

bornatbirth
11th December 2007, 20:53
BARBEQUE BRIT!

ervenescence,ur getting a wicked sense of humour,I LIKE IT:xxgrinning--00xx3:

but as anyone noticed the amount of foreigners with young filipina wifes getting killed:Erm:

andypaul
11th December 2007, 21:13
BARBEQUE BRIT!

ervenescence,ur getting a wicked sense of humour,I LIKE IT:xxgrinning--00xx3:

but as anyone noticed the amount of foreigners with young filipina wifes getting killed:Erm:

Im sure filipinos are murdered by their filipina wifes as well

aromulus
11th December 2007, 21:21

Cheaper and quicker than having a divorce.... If you can get away with it.... :omg:

baboyako
11th December 2007, 21:28
pigs, snakes, dogs.... they will barbecue anything :cwm24:

lechon english :ARsurrender:

andypaul
11th December 2007, 21:29
pigs, snakes, dogs.... they will barbecue anything :cwm24:

lechon english :ARsurrender:

Not sure most of us English tend to burn too easily

KeithD
11th December 2007, 21:50

Heretic's and witches did :D

bornatbirth
11th December 2007, 21:51

yep but not for there money?

i get carpet burns very easy and sunburn too!

aromulus
11th December 2007, 23:31

With the amount of alcohol you lot drink, it would take 3 days to put the fire out............:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

baboyako
11th December 2007, 23:59
wow this story is on tv :cwm24:

five news :Hellooo:

fred
12th December 2007, 00:48
With the amount of alcohol you lot drink, it would take 3 days to put the fire out............:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

With the amount I drink,I dont think it would take long at all.

joebloggs
12th December 2007, 11:47
you don't know the full story yet,

but is her story anything like, what Gina French went thru :Erm: :NoNo::cwm24:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/tm_objectid=16826191&method=full&siteid=109975&headline=i-am-a-murderer-a-tees-woman-tells-her-story-name_page.html

andypaul
12th December 2007, 12:51
you don't know the full story yet,

but is her story anything like, what Gina French went thru :Erm: :NoNo::cwm24:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/tm_objectid=16826191&method=full&siteid=109975&headline=i-am-a-murderer-a-tees-woman-tells-her-story-name_page.html

To late Joe they have already hanged the girl, we could save a fortune by getting rid of the UK legal system and just go along with what the police say happened shame it took us almost a thousand years to realise trial by judge/jury is a waste of time:doh

As well as possible abuse victim or scamer theories the other is the pastor upset somebody out there. On his website he was critcal of various parties which have an intrest in the area and even thought the pinoy church had lost its way.

joebloggs
12th December 2007, 14:31
well you don't need judges in Italy, as we all know Italian police can kick people out now, under legislation introduced after the gruesome murder of a woman on the outskirts of the capital.

unlike in the uk, where the home office try to kick illegal immigrants who have committed a crime and get over ruled by judges :NoNo:, maybe i'm wrong and common sense says they should be thrown out, but polititans are put in power by the people, and as mp's they won an election, who votes for the judges? .. judges here have too much power and answer to no one.

did you watch about bin ladens son last night on the beeb? he's married to an english woman, and they were talking about applying for a spouse visa :icon_lol:, what about on the form where it asks if you have links to any terrorist groups :Erm:... i'm :yikes::yikes::yikes: if he gets a spouse visa, if he does the whole visa process is a joke :NoNo:

andypaul
12th December 2007, 16:05
well you don't need judges in Italy, as we all know Italian police can kick people out now, under legislation introduced after the gruesome murder of a woman on the outskirts of the capital.

unlike in the uk, where the home office try to kick illegal immigrants who have committed a crime and get over ruled by judges :NoNo:, maybe i'm wrong and common sense says they should be thrown out, but polititans are put in power by the people, and as mp's they won an election, who votes for the judges? .. judges here have too much power and answer to no one.

did you watch about bin ladens son last night on the beeb? he's married to an english woman, and they were talking about applying for a spouse visa :icon_lol:, what about on the form where it asks if you have links to any terrorist groups :Erm:... i'm :yikes::yikes::yikes: if he gets a spouse visa, if he does the whole visa process is a joke :NoNo:

The judges only follow the law the mps created or agreed to i guess. The Goverment could have opted out of the EU or eu law if they so wished to that or get their meps to try and change it.

In the past Judges were independent so they were not swayed by whoever was in power. Now they seem to hang on as long as possible to get as fat a pay off as possible.

In pakistan the legal system had an infulence for the good it appears to me recently and in other countries the legal system although not perfect helps keep goverments and rulers in check.

Prefer it to mob rule otherwise the country be run by glory hunting man u fans:omg: due to them all living in the south east:D

Bin laden is a gooner which says all you need to say about him imo:action-smiley-081: