PDA

View Full Version : DID You Know ...

Arthur Little
4th December 2015, 20:48
... that Jeremy Corbyn has a brother named Piers?

Yep ... BOTH of them have the same blood flowing through their veins.

Piers, though, is an eminent meteorologist ... whose adamant defiance :23_116_6[1]: of the widely~held belief in 'global warming' being a possible cause of climate change, suggests to me, :cwm25: he's likely to set about as *much store by "a Papal handshake in an Orange Lodge" as a realistic means of forecasting the elements :raining: or controlling temperatures :sunshine: as he (presumably) does on the "cock-ups" :thorsten_rammler: of an old-fashioned weather vane.

*That is NONE! :NoNo:

Whereas, Jeremy - as Leader of HM Opposition - has, in his recent ill-fated attempts to enlist the full support of his Party against bombing raids on ISIS ... "laboured in vain"! :wink:

Arthur Little
5th December 2015, 14:06
... that Jeremy Corbyn has a brother named Piers?

Yep ... BOTH of them have the same blood flowing through their veins.

Piers, though, is an eminent meteorologist ... whose adamant defiance :23_116_6[1]: of the widely~held belief in 'global warming' being a possible cause of climate change, suggests to me, :cwm25: he's likely to set about as *much store by "a Papal handshake in an Orange Lodge" as a realistic means of forecasting the elements :raining: or controlling temperatures :sunshine: as he (presumably) does on the "cock-ups" :thorsten_rammler: of an old-fashioned weather vane.

*That is NONE! :NoNo:

Whereas, Jeremy - as Leader of HM Opposition - has, in his recent ill-fated attempts to enlist the full support of his Party against bombing raids on ISIS ... "laboured in vain"! :wink:

............................................. :yeahthat:'s like myself ... in trying to raise even a few laughs with this one.

:doh ... sometimes I wonder WHY ... :anerikke: ... I even BOTHER!

grahamw48
5th December 2015, 16:31
The English have no sense of humour Arthur. :biggrin: