PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know Any Lawyers in Angeles City?

IanB
10th December 2007, 01:35
Does anyone know of a decent lawyer in AC? It looks like we are going to have to go for an annulment of Mae's earlier marriage. I have read the relevant links and I realise this could be a long and expensive haul. The key thing would seem to be to get the right lawyer, so I am going to take some time and care on this.

Any general or local advice would be greatly welcomed!

Ian

familylawyer
11th December 2007, 06:04
Does anyone know of a decent lawyer in AC? It looks like we are going to have to go for an annulment of Mae's earlier marriage. I have read the relevant links and I realise this could be a long and expensive haul. The key thing would seem to be to get the right lawyer, so I am going to take some time and care on this.

Any general or local advice would be greatly welcomed!

Ian

Im not familiar with legal fees in angeles city....and fees defer because of the kind of case of mae. just post ur email and i can forward u with some advise.

IanB
11th December 2007, 10:05
Can I PM you my email? Not supposed to post wemail address on the main forum?

Ian

KeithD
11th December 2007, 10:11
Can I PM you my email? Not supposed to post wemail address on the main forum?

Ian

She doesn't have PM, only after 75 posts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ady
14th December 2007, 21:33
Ian,

Hope you are OK. I read a lot about your situation, and it seems to coincide with mine. As of now, Shei is trying to find an attourney to help in annulment. I would be interested to hear, if you are prepared to share, what the attourney advises Mae. The Attourney Shei spoke to told her the process will take 2-3 years (in Davao), but could be quicker in a provincial town. Some of the things I heard make my head spin - what is legal andwhat isn't??

vbkelly
15th December 2007, 11:44
Ian,

Hope you are OK. I read a lot about your situation, and it seems to coincide with mine. As of now, Shei is trying to find an attourney to help in annulment. I would be interested to hear, if you are prepared to share, what the attourney advises Mae. The Attourney Shei spoke to told her the process will take 2-3 years (in Davao), but could be quicker in a provincial town. Some of the things I heard make my head spin - what is legal andwhat isn't??

i know why its take too long in davao city bcoz too busy in there not like in the provinces and so why you don't try in cotabato maybe a bit quicker in there bcoz not a lot of people filing annulments in there just be sure you can find a good lawyer not scammer...

IanB
15th December 2007, 12:08
Happy to share whatever I find out. Mae has been quoted much shorter times in Pampanga. Some say less than a year, but I will believe it when I see it.

we are going to draw up a list of lawyers and approach each one and ask about fees, success rates, and speed. We will also ask for evidence of previous similar cases. I am taking this fairly slowly, as the most important thing is to make no mistakes.

Ian

Manilana
15th December 2007, 14:21
I know a very good lawyer who did a great job and charge his client 70thousand pesos only. That lawyer himself had his first marriage annuled therefore he understand the feelings of people who wanted to have an annulment. He has a contact also with a very good Psychologist who can witness to the court to get the result as quick as possible.

IanB
15th December 2007, 16:29
Thats brilliant. Could you possibly let me have some contact details? You can't PM me, so please post here or else I will ask the boss to pass my details on to you.

Ian

Ady
15th December 2007, 19:34
Sorry to hijack Ian's post - but if anyone knows of a good lawyer in Davao or Cotabato then please let me know. Good luck Ian.