PDA

View Full Version : Birthday soon

stevewool
22nd November 2015, 22:14
Yep another year will soon past and for the last few weeks Ems has been none stop what do you want,
Well i dont want anything really, but this has not stopped her asking everyday,
Do you think the older you get birthdays mean nothing,
Shall we have a party or do you want to go out , i dont want to do anything is all she gets back, maybe a day before i may say lets do this , but there is over a week to do things, Plus i may end up paying for it all, CASH i am on about, and yes i may be paying for it too, if Ems dont have her way too

mickcant
23rd November 2015, 06:09
Just give in and let her pamper you Steve, you know you will enjoy :icon_lol:
Mick.:smile:

Terpe
23rd November 2015, 07:25
I've never really been into my own birthday celebrations.
Just a nice time at home and a few special treats is enough for me.

Michael Parnham
23rd November 2015, 09:12
Only ever celebrated one Birthday 60th, not into presents either would rather buy things for the home as and when one requires them, when people buy presents for whatever occasion it's never anything you would buy yourself and you have to appear pleased so not to offend, but that's life!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
23rd November 2015, 10:11
Only ever celebrated one Birthday 60th, not into presents either would rather buy things for the home as and when one requires them, when people buy presents for whatever occasion it's never anything you would buy yourself and you have to appear pleased so not to offend, but that's life!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My thoughts too Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My 65th is coming very soon and my wife is planning something. I've told her that I do not want anything more than a close family get together just to mark the occasion. No presents and no big party.
Small Lechon de leche, crate of beer and a few bottles of wine. Wonderful.

Michael Parnham
23rd November 2015, 12:12
My thoughts too Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My 65th is coming very soon and my wife is planning something. I've told her that I do not want anything more than a close family get together just to mark the occasion. No presents and no big party.
Small Lechon de leche, crate of beer and a few bottles of wine. Wonderful.

Hope it turns out the way you would like it to Peter, :birthday: in advance!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
23rd November 2015, 13:47
That's what I would like to Peter. I may get it.
But its the present .I have said wait till we are the USA .then I may want something but Ems being Ems.
Now a nice mirror lens .do I want that.let me think

Michael Parnham
23rd November 2015, 13:53
That's what I would like to Peter. I may get it.
But its the present .I have said wait till we are the USA .then I may want something but Ems being Ems.
Now a nice mirror lens .do I want that.let me think

Don't be surprised if I give you our Camera one day in the future, never use it, we bought it because some Filipina on F***book had got one so Maritess had to get one better:anerikke:

SimonH
23rd November 2015, 16:42
Don't be surprised if I give you our Camera one day in the future, never use it, we bought it because some Filipina on F***book had got one so Maritess had to get one better:anerikke:

Don't suppose you have a car you don't use, do you Michael :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
23rd November 2015, 17:31
Don't suppose you have a car you don't use, do you Michael :icon_lol:

If it wasn't on finance I would give it away if it came to that!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
24th November 2015, 14:26
If it wasn't on finance I would give it away if it came to that!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I gave my car away the night before out flight to Davao. :icon_lol:

Nobody would buy it and I didn't want to scrap it since it was in top mint condition.