PDA

View Full Version : brit/western BFs... beware!

h0ney_c
9th December 2007, 17:25
This is just a friendly reminder to all western guys who have already fallen deeply in love or have just started to get to know their filipina girl online. Make sure that your girl is not a scammer.

How to detect if she is a scammer:

1. If she does not directly asks for money, she tells it to you indirectly by always mentioning her problems particularly financial problems... She would even use a lot of reasons like her mom/dad is hospitalized, her brother/sister needs to pay his/her tuition at school, etc...

2. When you send her money, she would say that she didn't receive it or that she lend it to her best friend or a relative who is in need and will again ask you to send money, again. Other things she would say is that she was mugged, etc. It usually is being accompanied by a police report or so to make it more believable.

3. Even if she already got a passport and other documents, she would still ask for money by saying that she needs it to get those.

4. When applying for her visa, she would literally prolong the process so that the unlucky bf will continue on sending her money.

5. After making sure that the bf has already fallen deeply in love with her and that the bf will no longer question anything and believe in everything that she says, she would ask for more money to the point that she would say she was once married and that she needs help in processing the annulment etc... where in fact, at the start of your relationship, she told you she was SINGLE, NO KIDS, UNATTACHED, etc. There are two possibilities here: #1. she is really single, never married, but just trying to ask for more money by telling you that she was actually married several years ago and got separated and thought she is no longer married and #2. she is really married, but pretended to be single at the start of your relationship so she could get your heart... and now she's telling you the truth with the hope of getting more money...

There's a lot more! These are all based from my bf's past experiences... If, normally your relationship just revolves around money, then it's possible that you might be having a relationship with a scammer.

I am not saying this to generalize all LDRs with bf sending money to his gf. I just want to remind the western bfs to be extra cautious.

I also don't mean to put down my fellow filipinas who are decent and really love their bf. I am addressing this to the filipinas and filipino gays who usually use chatting, online dating and LDRs as their source of income. I just do hope that they will soon stop and realize that what they're doing is wrong! Their poverty can never justify what they are doing!

To those who have been blessed in their relationship, thank God. And to those who have been unlucky in finding a scammer, make sure you'll never repeat the same mistake again, so be extra careful and cautious.

I would like to close by saying that I do believe in KARMA.

IanB
9th December 2007, 17:50
This is just a friendly reminder to all western guys who have already fallen deeply in love or have just started to get to know their filipina girl online. Make sure that your girl is not a scammer.

#2. she is really married, but pretended to be single at the start of your relationship so she could get your heart... and now she's telling you the truth with the hope of getting more money....

This is all good advice - but in reality, for instance on the marriage thing, you must admit that there are more than 2 possibilities. There are lots. People have difficult and complicated lives, and we all have secrets and things we are ashamed of or worry about. Well, at least I do! It is very hard to say that someone is a scammer just because of just one of these things.

Ian

h0ney_c
9th December 2007, 17:59
I am not saying this to generalize all LDRs with bf sending money to his gf. I just want to remind the western bfs to be extra cautious.

I agree with you, Mr. Ian. I am just sharing my BF's past experiences. I am not generalizing all LDR's here. I am sorry if it seems like I am pointing on you... I know life is just so complicated for some other people. -I can perfectly relate to life's complexities as I, myself came from a "complicated" family or a family with a complex lifestyle, should I say.

KeithD
9th December 2007, 18:11
I agree with you, Mr. Ian. I am just sharing my BF's past experiences....

You're a scammer? :omg:

joebloggs
9th December 2007, 18:31

oh i thought you said scanker :yikes:

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

h0ney_c
9th December 2007, 18:31

hahahaha!!!! Sorry, but I don't belong to the past relationships of my BF. :D

We're both happy with each other and I can say that our relationship does not revolve around money. I'm proud to say that I have a decent job and that I am thankful because my family is financially stable and that we live according to moral standards.

I understand your humour, Mr. Admin.:icon_lol:

IanB
9th December 2007, 18:34
Thanks Honey (blimey that sounds wrong . . . ). I am quite aware that right now I need to be very careful. Its either going to be the beginning of a very difficult year or two but with a great future - or the end of something. The stakes are high - if I mae a mistake one way I lose out to a potential scammer - but if I make a mistake the other way a really wonderful lady will get very badly hurt.

My gut feel is that she is straight and her life is a mess. We have spent hours talking about her life (actually, she has spent hours talking about her life!), but never much about her past. I know what she does every minute of every day, I know her attitudes to things, I know what makes her laugh, and what makes her cry!

There needs to be some serious talking tonight. Lets see what happens.

Ian

joebloggs
9th December 2007, 18:42
Thanks Honey (blimey that sounds wrong . . . ). I am quite aware that right now I need to be very careful. Its either going to be the beginning of a very difficult year or two but with a great future - or the end of something. The stakes are high - if I mae a mistake one way I lose out to a potential scammer - but if I make a mistake the other way a really wonderful lady will get very badly hurt.

My gut feel is that she is straight and her life is a mess. We have spent hours talking about her life (actually, she has spent hours talking about her life!), but never much about her past. I know what she does every minute of every day, I know her attitudes to things, I know what makes her laugh, and what makes her cry!

There needs to be some serious talking tonight. Lets see what happens.

Ian

and be careful what you say or how you say it Ian, looking back i was wrong many times, and i'm glad i never said what others put in my mind, take it easy and go and see her asap, and not all who need help are scammers :NoNo:

h0ney_c
9th December 2007, 18:47
The stakes are high - if I mae a mistake one way I lose out to a potential scammer - but if I make a mistake the other way a really wonderful lady will get very badly hurt.

My gut feel is that she is straight and her life is a mess...

I just want to quote my boss: "Whatever is happening or will happen to us, it may be good, it may be bad... who knows?" Nobody will tell you what to do or what to think of your girl. As a Filipina myself, I would like to think that ALL Filipinas are honest and live according to high moral standards.

I hope everything will turn out well, Mr. Ian... May you be guided with your probing and whatever decision you will make. I hope that you will not make a mistake and that none of you will get hurt in the process.

God bless you both. :)

h0ney_c
9th December 2007, 18:54
and not all who need help are scammers :NoNo:

I may be right, I may be wrong. I am not generalizing, Mr. Joe... Maybe I am able to say these things because I never had experienced anything in my life when I badly needed help (financially)... Maybe I am too sheltered... :NoNo:

I don't intend to put any negative idea into Mr. Ian's mind.

Cheers!

aromulus
9th December 2007, 19:08
II don't intend to put any negative idea into Mr. Ian's mind.

Bit late for that...... Huh....???:doh

IanB
9th December 2007, 19:18
I don't blame Honey - she has not put anything in my mind that wasn't already there. And what she says is 100% right. People obviously need to be very very careful. Hints and tips are useful. Thanks, Honey.

Ian

andypaul
9th December 2007, 19:44
Could be said for the person you meet at the bus stop down the road what do you really know about them?
I got mates i know from down the pub or work who tell me they work in this or that and do this when i don't see them i have no way of telling. I may spend loads of time with them but you don't really know them unless you spend 24/7 with them.

We always have to be aware of whats going on around us look at the two sons of the couple where the hubby dissapeared you just don't expect your Mum and Dad to lie to you.

Like Joe put sometimes in LDRs (I know Ian has expereince of these already) you hear a small piece of Info which your like why didn't you tell me before?

Without geting into any stereotype argument i do know from expereince and reading of others experiences. Westeners and Phills do have different views to what is important in life and what they might find embrassing. Understanding the beliefs, and way of thinking is important.

My Wife was a bit coy about telling me she had a Brother and Sister who she is ATE to which means shes like a second mum to the two of them a very different role to many big sisters here in the UK. But to me it didn't matter but for some reason she thought it might frighten me off. At first i thought they were kids of her (the mind does go into overdrive with LDRs sometimes) then i thought i think it unlikely she had a kid at 6 and then another at nine!!

Im sure things will work Ian.

joebloggs
9th December 2007, 20:12
I may be right, I may be wrong. I am not generalizing, Mr. Joe... Maybe I am able to say these things because I never had experienced anything in my life when I badly needed help (financially)... Maybe I am too sheltered... :NoNo:

I don't intend to put any negative idea into Mr. Ian's mind.

Cheers!

of course honey_c there are scammers, scammers everywhere, you only need to google 'scammmers' and see how many web sites have been set up warning you of them, and yes your right with your orginal post about advice on spotting them :xxgrinning--00xx3:, it's easy to start trusting someone you've chatted to for weeks and months and you think you know them and have some sort of relationship\bond with them..:NoNo:....

andypaul
9th December 2007, 20:15
of course honey_c there are scammers, scammers everywhere, you only need to google 'scammmers' and see how many web sites have been set up warning you of them, and yes your right with your orginal post about advice on spotting them :xxgrinning--00xx3:, it's easy to start trusting someone you've chatted to for weeks and months and you think you know them and have some sort of relationship\bond with them..:NoNo:....

Exactly just look at the tv shows where they show people being conned and how easy it is. Luckily these people get the money back and advised how to avoid getting conned agian.

nigel
9th December 2007, 20:17
We do have to be cautious don't we? But in my experience filipina's are mostly trustworthy. If your chatting to someone on yahoo and they're using two different user names...I think that sounds dodgey to me:NoNo:...why would they want to have two identities like that?:Erm:

ervenescence
9th December 2007, 20:24
Scammer?

How to detect them?

my husband hasn't spotted me yet...:D

aromulus
9th December 2007, 21:16
Scammer?

How to detect them?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...........
Love is blind................. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
9th December 2007, 21:19

Well my Gin Gin and I are reading all of this, and we are LOL cos she is scamming me right now, she regularly scams me out of Money ever since I met her, it all started with her regular allowances, she told me, that she would not be able to come on the net, because she did not have a useable computer system,

So we decided to make it possible for her to chat with me, so I advance her P35,000 to buy a new system.

Then she text me from her friends cellphone to say I must call her urgently, when I called her, she was crying, and whining saying that she had dropped her cellphone after she slipped out of her taxi.

It was suggested that she could get the latest Nokia 3230 and they had in stock, so she could go downtown and get the red one that day, I said I had to get the money for her, she said if I send it Western Union, she would be able to collect the money at the mall.

So of I went to the Western Union office and send the money, and text her on her friends phone with the MCTN number, but then she text back and said don't worry I have the money, and I already got the new phone, thank you very much darling.

My little Filipino flower was out browsing at the mall and she was ecstatic to find a wonderful jewelry investment, it was a 14K Gold Wrist watch, and it was one of a kind, and it was Italian tri-color bracelet.

She had to have it now, as it may go by tomorrow as they are in great demand, so I had to send P22,000 for that.

Then one day my little flower texted me to say they had an urgent problem with the window on the house, the typhoon had blown it out, and it needed fixing urgently, so I had to send P10,000 to get that done, or the family would not be able to sleep with an open window.

And even now she is still scamming me on a regular basis out of money, when she goes shopping in the mall, like Armani Jeans and Armani signature Belt, £110.00, then there was the Armani watch to go with the jeans because she would not look right without the matching set, £125.00.

One day I was out working, when my little scammer was browsing the shopping mall and it was close to Valentine's day, I arrived at the mall at approximately 4pm, I said to the love of my life "Honey did you find anything you liked?" she replied " Well there was not much on the sales" but she then said 'have you decided what you will buy me for Valentine's day" to which i replied "No I had not given it much thought" she said well I saw a nice Gucci 18K Gold necklace at Goldsmiths, after discussing its many features, I asked the price, Gin Gin said, well its £235.00 and I said well if you would like it for Valentines day, we can go around now and take a look at it ?"

And then we walked to Goldsmiths and as we were about to go in, she said "Would you be mad if I had already bought the valentine's gift that you are going to buy me ?" I said, no not bothered really." and she said " Fine just give me back the money i just paid for it" because I have it already in my bag all wrapped up for valentine's day, and its what you are giving me "

And I don't know about these other scamming Filipina's you are telling us about HoneyC, but I have to say, I live with one....and I am very happy with my little scammer....Life does not need to be hard, keep it simple ! and give them what they want...if you can afford it...

And by the way, she has just reminded me, that I must not forget her lunch money at work tomorrow which I have not given her as yet ?

Alan
9th December 2007, 21:34
Scammer?

How to detect them?

Hehehehe.........I'm gonna tell!!! :D:icon_lol:

Al.:)

bornatbirth
9th December 2007, 22:25
Scammer?

How to detect them?

maybe u need tips in "how to be a scammer" or ur husband need tips "how to stop a scammer" lol

scammers are over rated,what exactly is a scammer?
whos gf doesnt need some extra money mine does,so that means we all get scammed at some point!

my top tip on being scammed dont give them any money ever!

IanB
9th December 2007, 23:35
I got mates i know from down the pub or work who tell me they work in this or that and do this when i don't see them i have no way of telling.

This is true. When I was going to marry my second Thai wife she went out with some friends, including two Belgian guys, one of whom was going to marry her friend. They were celbrating in a disco, in Bangkok, and she gave one of the guys a friendly kiss. She was seen by a woman who works in a bar owned by a Thai friend of ours. This was reported back to me within 6 hours in the UK - by my rather gleeful ex wife!

All I could do was trust my girlfriend's explanation. I now know it to be true because I met the Belgians, and one of them flew to the UK as a witness in our visa appeal! So, I have been through these downs before, and I know very well that all is not necessarily what it seems!

Ian

h0ney_c
10th December 2007, 14:58
I don't blame Honey - she has not put anything in my mind that wasn't already there. And what she says is 100% right. People obviously need to be very very careful. Hints and tips are useful. Thanks, Honey.

Ian

Thanks, Mr. Ian. I hope everything will turn out well for you and your GF. God bless you both.

h0ney_c
10th December 2007, 15:09
....but I have to say, I live with one....and I am very happy with my little scammer....Life does not need to be hard, keep it simple ! and give them what they want...if you can afford it...

And by the way, she has just reminded me, that I must not forget her lunch money at work tomorrow which I have not given her as yet ?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
11th December 2007, 09:04
when i first read the tagline of this thread I thought the poster of this topic is somebody who experience scammer but I was surprised it was from a filipina..

well, we can take it as a warning..but I am glad my Clive havent noticed yet that I am one..he he he

andypaul
11th December 2007, 11:12
when i first read the tagline of this thread I thought the poster of this topic is somebody who experience scammer but I was surprised it was from a filipina..

well, we can take it as a warning..but I am glad my Clive havent noticed to that I am one..he he he

So hows Scottish life:Erm: Are you enjoying the 24/7 AC?

kimmi
11th December 2007, 13:07
So hows Scottish life:Erm: Are you enjoying the 24/7 AC?

hi Andy,

thanks for asking..well it's my first day here now experiencing the 24/7 AC.. the sun is shining here now but oh its really freezing cold..:cwm12::omg:

andypaul
11th December 2007, 13:24
hi Andy,

thanks for asking..well it's my first day here now experiencing the 24/7 AC.. the sun is shining here now but oh its really freezing cold..:cwm12::omg:

My pleasure glad you got here safe and well the sun is shining down here in london for the first time in ages so I guess you brought it over:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I guess you left the sun here when you were waiting at heathrow ( i live quite close to there)

Im off with a cold :NoNo: so im in the warm at home:Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
11th December 2007, 14:16
Hi Sis Kimmi, good to know you arrive safely to Scotland. Wishing you the best of luck:)

joebloggs
11th December 2007, 14:55
:66:
My pleasure glad you got here safe and well the sun is shining down here in london for the first time in ages so I guess you brought it over:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I guess you left the sun here when you were waiting at heathrow ( i live quite close to there)

Im off with a cold :NoNo: so im in the warm at home:Hellooo:

:action-smiley-081: the sun has been shining here for 2 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:, forgot what it looked like

:Hellooo: kimmi, good you made it here in one piece :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:
:icon_lol:

get some iron bru in you - made in scotland from griders :D
best of luck lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manilana
11th December 2007, 15:18
[QUOTE=h0ney_c;47191]This is just a friendly reminder to all western guys

Hi Honey_C
Good posting.

baboyako
11th December 2007, 20:44
i am sitting here, wearing a coat, heating on max, freezing :BlacklistThumbdown0

aparantly scotland is colder :NoNo: :icon_lol:

hehe kimmi just teasing

andypaul
11th December 2007, 21:20
i am sitting here, wearing a coat, heating on max, freezing :BlacklistThumbdown0

aparantly scotland is colder :NoNo: :icon_lol:

hehe kimmi just teasing

jeez where have you moved to:Erm:

baboyako
11th December 2007, 21:29
made the mistake of switching it off during the day :NoNo:

andypaul
11th December 2007, 21:32
made the mistake of switching it off during the day :NoNo:

trust me when your lady is in the UK this error will never occur, your mosre likely to have a police raid as the Police think you have a skunk farm inside due to the high leccy bill and huge amount of heat emitting from your house when they fly over with the thermal wotists.

KeithD
11th December 2007, 21:49
Buy a mobile heater for instant heat and as a backup.

h0ney_c
13th December 2007, 14:41
Thanks, Manilana and welcome to the forum! :)

Manilana
13th December 2007, 15:10
Maybe it will be a good idea to write advice about boyriend scammers..! Coz if theres filipina scammers as Honey_C described here sure theres also scammers foreigner boyfriends who just come as a sex tourist or just wanted to marry Filipina to be his slavewife.

ginapeterb
13th December 2007, 18:30
Manilana,

Yes you are right, many men look for Filipina to be his sex slave, old chinese proverb, confucious say

sex is price woman pay to have security of marriage.

Marriage is price man pay to have sex.

46 is good age for all Filipina's because the British BF can help you with your family...
46..46 46 46

kimmi
13th December 2007, 20:12
:66:

:action-smiley-081: the sun has been shining here for 2 days :xxgrinning--00xx3:, forgot what it looked like

:Hellooo: kimmi, good you made it here in one piece :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]:
:icon_lol:

get some iron bru in you - made in scotland from griders :D
best of luck lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi Joe,

thanks for the warm welcome..my Chucky Clive just gave my my first Iron Bru now, since he tried a lot of times to offer me wines and others but i am not a drinker so I always turned him down and when I tasted the Iron Bru I like it..oooppps, I hope Boss wont banned me for promoting..:icon_lol::D:ARsurrender:

kimmi
13th December 2007, 20:13
Maybe it will be a good idea to write advice about boyriend scammers..! Coz if theres filipina scammers as Honey_C described here sure theres also scammers foreigner boyfriends who just come as a sex tourist or just wanted to marry Filipina to be his slavewife.

Very well said Manilana, I am looking forward on that too..:Erm:

aromulus
13th December 2007, 20:23

Looking forward to what, exactly...? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

IanB
13th December 2007, 21:07
Oh dear, I'm 47. Past it. Too old.

Ian

baboyako
13th December 2007, 21:15
iron bru is no good - get onto the buckfast :xxgrinning--00xx3: :40__s:

bornatbirth
13th December 2007, 22:23

Looking forward to what, exactly...? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

the filipina gf who u chat too and u send money too? while she as a local bf and there off out partying on ur cash.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

the foreign bf who scams you by chatting on yahoo and bores you to death lol

or the foreign bf who lies about everythink to you,just to sleep with you!

so dont send money and dont sleep with anyone until ur trust each other!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
13th December 2007, 22:45
iron bru is no good - get onto the buckfast :xxgrinning--00xx3: :40__s:

Your helping the church too as its made by Monks

bornatbirth
13th December 2007, 23:17
if u go to the filipinaheart.com chat room theres a girl in there,as soon as she sees u enter the lobby she will ask for a private chat with you! and within 5 minutes will ask u go to there to meet her the next month for SEX lol 5 minutes later asking for $300 a month and telling u that she loves u already and she will have cam sex with u too? so dont all go rushing there lol

georgina114
14th December 2007, 09:54
when I read this thread I thought maybe it's worth sharing this story:

Just before I got married I had an American friend (well he was actually a father of a chatmate). I didn't really know him that much and likewise. But he called me one day in November and aked me a huge favor of tracking down his fiancee in Cebu. He said they we're set to be married in January of the next year and although he has never met this girl he trusted her so much and believed everything she said, in short he was besotted with a virtual girlfriend. He thought everything was all set for their wedding, He sent her close to P300,000 to cover the expenses of the wedding and more than that before to set her up on a business (he actually thought she owns a grocery)!!!! He said he was worried she was hiding because whenever he calls her house she is always away so he feels like she is hiding from him.

He wanted to make sure he still has a bride to come to when he flies to the Phils in January and he also knows that I was a law graduate so he trust I might have an idea of how to deal with her myself. He offered to pay for my plane ticket and hotel. But I was really scared to do this because I've never even flown before and Cebu is just too far for me so I was thinking twice. However, I felt sorry for him so I said yes. I did fly on my own and tried to locate her address and within a day I found her house and there was no grocery but a very small sari-sari store. She tried to hide from me as well but when I served her housemate a demand letter she ended up calling me at the hotel later in the day and confided that she used the money to pay their house because it was going to be foreclosed by the bank and she couldnt tell her American boyfriend. I think that was really cruel!

Anyway, I told my American friend this and I got him in touch with a local lawyer whom I gave a copy of the demand letter to for the filing of appropriate charges against the girl. From then on, I flew back to Manila and on to Naga. I didn't know what happened after that. The last time I talked to him on the phone he thanked me and he said he would still fly to the Philippines in January anyway he's got a ticket already but not to get married to face her in court.

So what do you think of that? :)

aromulus
14th December 2007, 10:09
Anyway, I told my American friend this and I got him in touch with a local lawyer whom I gave a copy of the demand letter to for the filing of appropriate charges against the girl. From then on, I flew back to Manila and on to Naga. I didn't know what happened after that. The last time I talked to him on the phone he thanked me and he said he would still fly to the Philippines in January anyway he's got a ticket already but not to get married to face her in court.

So what do you think of that? :)

I think that you should change your vocation to
Private eye and offer your services to suspicious prospective husbands.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th December 2007, 10:29
She's taking over Kimmi's job now she's here in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
14th December 2007, 10:42
Why not say..

M.M.M.M. is good age for all Filipina's because the British BF can help you with your family...

:icon_lol:I'm sure every filipino knows about the meaning of M.M.M.M.:D

ginapeterb
14th December 2007, 11:15
what do i think if it ?

I would say its pretty common in the Philippines, in fact I remember there used to be a website where Filipinas who did this sort of scam were named and shamed, I forgot the website but it was in Cebu, the fact is, this story is pretty common for someone who enters into a relationship via internet and bestows on the recipient the qualities and attributes that they think would be manufactured into a silicon doll.

At a cost of £5000.00 you can buy a doll that is pure silicon, has great boobs, and every sexy titllating feature you would want, she does not answer back, does not have a headache, and at 3am in the morning, if you wake up and feel like some horizontal olympics, she never says no !.

Now if you want a virtual GF get a silicon doll, because this guy has already been taken for P300,000 and probably a bit more as well, any Filipina who plays this game should be dumped unceremoniously in style in front of her parents, as happened to one Filipina who was cheating on her American BF with a Filipino.

A certain American guy was dating a Flipina, and he proposed marriage to her after visiting twice, the first time to get to know her, the second to get to know her a little more, but he was smitten with her, he said "She has a great body, nice curves, sweet, and I have to have her"

Fair enough to that i say, we have all probably said that in the Philippines at one stage or another, we all know when we meet our girl, its christmas, and who would blame the guy for feeling like that.

Sadly for him and many others, the reality is not the same once the honeymoon is over, he continued to correspond with the girl on yahoo chat at the time, NO SKYPE back then, and no I-chat, Yahoo chat with a webcam was the only way he could see her.

About 6 months into the relationship, and after sending his girl P30,000 a month plus gifts, flowers, chocolates, you name it she had it, a jealous cousin of hers contacted the lovelorn American BF and told him, that his fiancee was having sex with a Filipino.

it turns out, the Filipina, not content with the P30,000 she was being sent a month to live on, (Lets face it, she had no money, had not ever had a job)
so this was more money than she had ever had before, and plus the fact she had the latest Nokia mobile, nice clothes, jewellry, and just about every other luxury she had never had before)

Anyway it turns out, she was attending college paid for by the American boyfriend as she wanted to get a college degree, whilst there she met a Filipino, and they became lovers, the cousin jealous of the money and attention she was getting from the American decided that the Filipina was taking the proverbial p.....

She contacted the American and told him by text, what her cousin was doing, at first he did not believe it, but when he told the story to another guy who had visited Philippines many times, he suggested the use of a detective agency.

The American then contacted a firm of foreigners who go to the Philippines most years to provide video surveillance reports on girls, where the fiance does not trust the situation, or feels uncomfortable about his relationship, very similar to cheaters on SKY for those that watch it.

True to form, he paid USD 300.00 for a guy to go and provide a report on Filipinas, with video camera footage and all the rest including details of her movements, checking out her story and address.

When the Foreigners came back to him, he saw footage of her cavorting around town with a Filipino, and found that the room he was paying for was being lived in by the Filipina and her lover, all at his expense, with the Filipino eating out most days at the expense of the American.

So the American decided not to get mad, but to get even, and he did just that, the engagement was set for about 2 months from that moment, so he carefully made his plans and how he would deal with his scamming little filipino flower.

This was his plan.

When it was time to fly to Manila, he went as normal, meeting his little flower at the airport, pretending nothing was wrong, he kept up his act as best he could, even looking in her face and not wanting to believe that she had done the dirty on him.

Still he kept up his guard, a week later it was the time of the engagement party, a big party at a local restaraunt, over 50 guests showed up for the party, the Mother the Father and the family were all in attendance, it was a lavish gathering, costing in excess of P25,000.

Having planned his grand finale, he paid the restaraunt owner , so that he could leave once he played his trump card, after all he thought her parents were nice people.

And it went like this : when it was time to give his speech, he simply wished all the guests well, and started by saying:

"As you all known xxx and I have been a couple for 8 months, in all that time I have worked so hard to be where we are today, not a moment went by that I did not think of this day, I made lots of sacrifices to be here, but here we are, of course sometimes things happen that you do not expect, but I just want to say, that it really hits you hard, when you find out, that the love of your life is a dirty little whore."

"Now xxx is going to explain to you all why she has been fxxxxxx someone else for 6 months while I have been working my ass off to come and make this engagement happen, I am sure she has alot of explaining to do, oh by the way, I am leaving now, as I have a flight to catch.

This represents a narration of a true story that happened to an American about 3 years ago, the story still rings in my mind, its common, it wont be the first story of its type, and I am confident, that it will not be the last.

georgina114
14th December 2007, 11:37
I think that you should change your vocation to
Private eye and offer your services to suspicious prospective husbands.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No thanks. Never imagined myself doing that. Too scary and dangerous. I did that just once. My friends can't even believe I could do it. Anyway, I have a life now with a nice British husband. :icon_lol:

georgina114
14th December 2007, 11:39
sorry i'm not in the UK. I'm in Singapore. hehehe! I only go to the UK twice a year.

KeithD
14th December 2007, 11:48
sorry i'm not in the UK. I'm in Singapore. hehehe! I only go to the UK twice a year.

Who said otherwse? :Erm: :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
14th December 2007, 12:15
u know my gf as the same story with her male cousin as the local filipino bf! is gf as a american bf whos just payed for her annulment and looking after her and her family as there in the country.
as the gf is staying in manilla to get her annulment and hes staying with her too.
but the foreign bf came to see her and meet her in manilla,the cousin told the foreigner about my gfs family helping him(hes on a cargo ship now,best place for him) so the foreigner wanted to say thanks to my gf and her mom for helping the cousin and is gf by taking them to dinner,my gf declined after the cousin asked them to say he was staying with them for the past 2 weeks and not with the girl?
u know how they all met?
the american and the gf already met and had plans,so he got a local business to support her and her family,guess who he employed as the manager? yep the cousin and when the business wasnt going to well(i wonder why!)he sent them both some money!

i did tell my gf to meet him and tell him,but she wouldnt.

theres a sucker born every minute,sadly.

at least some people can see this forum and open there eyes?.

andypaul
14th December 2007, 13:44
Why not say..

:icon_lol:I'm sure every filipino knows about the meaning of M.M.M.M.:D

Are they giant size m and m's stuck together:Erm:

Ady
14th December 2007, 21:25
That is all a bit scary. About my gf - I met her in September in 2004 - but we didn't really become romantic until April 2005. It was maybe a month later that she asked me for money to legally adopt her daughter. If I am honest, I never saw the papers, but I remember the story and the measures she took to make it happen. I think she told the truth.

The remainder of the money she used to send me a parcel for my birthday that June. She bought me "The Incredibles", painted a picture of Mount Apo, bought me some tshirts, and some for my family too. I didn't send her money until July - when she had her purse stolen. I was worried then - but I only sent her £30. She hardly mentioned money problems.

I have helped her get a passport, her daughter too.

We have an ongoing court case, and I sent her money for that 10k. She still has it - but used 3000 when her brother-in-law needed a blood transfusion. Her sister later thanked me. She only used the money after asking me.

I send her a small amount monthly - 5k. When I first met her - she told me she was married and separated. We werejust friends for 6 months, and I asked her if she will get a divorce. That is when I learn about that crazy law in the Phils. We are seeking an atty now to get annulment. When I read some of the stuff here, or other sites "Pointman Cebu" for example, I feel like running away. But I know my girl is genuine - just complicated life and laws in the Phils. I am not taking huge financial risks - and I have a limit to how much I will do.

joebloggs
15th December 2007, 04:23
if u go to the filipinaheart.com chat room theres a girl in there,as soon as she sees u enter the lobby she will ask for a private chat with you! and within 5 minutes will ask u go to there to meet her the next month for SEX lol 5 minutes later asking for $300 a month and telling u that she loves u already and she will have cam sex with u too? so dont all go rushing there lol

so you've been on there bornabirth , for research purposes only :D, of course.. i'm signing up, will only cost me 300usd a month :xxgrinning--00xx3:, a bargin.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well there's an idea scouser kieth, get the bot in the chat room to sweet talk people, and ask them to send money for an airticket so they can come and meet the person,. and send the dosh to your secret bermuda bank account :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and for ADY ' I am not taking huge financial risks - and I have a limit to how much I will do.' well b4 i was married , i set many limits on how far i would go and help her, each one broken, with me there was sky the limits, i don't think you can have limits when you love someone :cwm24:, but wish you luck with it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manilana
15th December 2007, 07:29
At the end of the day, no matter how much how money you have spend with your partner to make her happy, what matter is how much happiness you get seeing your partner happy or by making her happy. When the man spent on her girl to make her happy that does not mean she is scamming him. In one way or another both have their roles; the girl is doing her best to please and make her man happy with him and the man is doing his part, too making the relationship work, are we expecting the girl to send money to her BF abroad to get him or come here? That is more inappropriate and would be very impossible for most unless it is the girl who have money and richer than her man.

aromulus
15th December 2007, 10:07
When "ASAWA" was still up and running there were quite a few postings about "Pointman Cebu".... And not very complimentary.
I seem to remember that the guy running it, was, allegedly, expelled from Phil for many reasons, mainly for spousal abuse and working without permits....
He also was involved, allegedly, in running an all inclusive package sex tourist thing....:NoNo:

But then again, I could well be wrong.....

bornatbirth
15th December 2007, 10:59
so you've been on there bornabirth , for research purposes only :D, of course.. i'm signing up, will only cost me 300usd a month :xxgrinning--00xx3:, a bargin.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yep:xxgrinning--00xx3:,before i met my gf of course,but now i have never been back my gf closed my account,its called trust:omg:

That is all a bit scary. About my gf - I met her in September in 2004 - but we didn't really become romantic until April 2005. It was maybe a month later that she asked me for money to legally adopt her daughter. If I am honest, I never saw the papers, but I remember the story and the measures she took to make it happen. I think she told the truth.

The remainder of the money she used to send me a parcel for my birthday that June. She bought me "The Incredibles", painted a picture of Mount Apo, bought me some tshirts, and some for my family too. I didn't send her money until July - when she had her purse stolen. I was worried then - but I only sent her £30. She hardly mentioned money problems.

I have helped her get a passport, her daughter too.

We have an ongoing court case, and I sent her money for that 10k. She still has it - but used 3000 when her brother-in-law needed a blood transfusion. Her sister later thanked me. She only used the money after asking me.

I send her a small amount monthly - 5k. When I first met her - she told me she was married and separated. We werejust friends for 6 months, and I asked her if she will get a divorce. That is when I learn about that crazy law in the Phils. We are seeking an atty now to get annulment. When I read some of the stuff here, or other sites "Pointman Cebu" for example, I feel like running away. But I know my girl is genuine - just complicated life and laws in the Phils. I am not taking huge financial risks - and I have a limit to how much I will do.

ady,are u talking 10k/5k in peso or pounds not that it matters.
wat does do u trust her if u do then carry on!

kimmi
15th December 2007, 11:48

oh no somebody is taking over me..:NoNo::doh

aromulus
15th December 2007, 12:26
oh no somebody is taking over me..:NoNo::doh

Body snatchers on the prowl...????:Erm:

kimmi
15th December 2007, 12:37
oh no..i cant take it..

andypaul