PDA

View Full Version : Philippines on Sunday....

Longweekend
23rd October 2015, 19:19
My wife's brother unfortunately passed away yesterday (only 57) which means our eldest daughter and my wife are travelling back for the funeral. Just booked 2 x tickets on Royal Saudi, it was £428.00 each as opposed to £874.00 on Qatar, having lived in Saudi we have flown many times with Saudi Airlines so no real problem for them, and it was nearly half the cost of Qatar... hope the chippy opens every night next week....:cwm25:

stevewool
24th October 2015, 07:52
Sorry to read your sad news,
Flight prices are very good and it shows you must shop around , the chippy well i am sure there must be a take a way , somewhere close

mickcant
24th October 2015, 08:42
Sorry to hear about your brother in law.
I live alone and use an Air Fryer to make healthier low fat chips, and use breaded fish, an easy meal quicker to cook that go up to the chip shop!
Mick.:caddy:

Terpe
24th October 2015, 09:08
Condolence on the sad news.

57 is too young. Who knows what lies around the corner

Eat well and keep the house clean :biggrin:

Longweekend
24th October 2015, 14:39
Yes I agree 57 is far too young to go, he was considering retirement after working for the Municipality for 42 years. Regarding cooking I still have our youngest daughter with me so hopefully she will conjure up something nice...:biggrin:

Longweekend
25th October 2015, 16:14
Dropped them off at Manchester Airport, they are flying on a Boeing 777 with 72 people on board, at least they can stretch their legs. Will be slightly different on the Jeddah to Manila leg with 300 + Filipino's who most of them will not have seen home for 3 years, party time..... :biggrin:

stevewool
25th October 2015, 19:09
Like you say they can sleep maybe for a good time,