PDA

View Full Version : BBC pinoy cyber-sex expose.

Tawi2
20th October 2015, 11:38
There was an excellent hour long documentary last night on BBC 3 exposing the dark repugnant world of filipino pedophile cyber-sex dens.One mother abused her daughter of two years old online for cash,its a big deep-rooted business in pinas.Stacey Dooley is actually a bit of a lightweight investigator,she could have asked a lot more probing questions,but her femininity opened doors for her that would have been closed to others.One homosexual had his house raided where he was abusing a harem of girls as young as 8 with vibrators :NoNo: for the camera-audience,underage girls were sold to brothels for between £150-500 quid.If its repeated watch it.

grahamw48
20th October 2015, 16:24
Yes, I watched it.

Absolutely sickening. :NoNo:

I can't bear that dopey-sounding woman, but as you say, perhaps opened a few doors...and of course the Beeb normally have annoying people doing voice-overs and presenting now. A shame it often distracts from the serious content of many programmes. :thumbsdown:

Tawi2
20th October 2015, 17:34
Agreed,stacey spoilt it with her Oh My God every 2 minutes....OMG :icon_lol: Pinas has the unenviable tag of number one pedophile cyber-crime destination in the world :NoNo: I liked one lady-pimp who said western customers are disgusting for asking for the unnatural sexual acts she gets her girls to perform,she doesnt seem to understand the irony of the situation :Erm: who is worse,her inserting the bottle or the pedos who ask her to do it :NoNo:

grahamw48
20th October 2015, 17:48
It's a shame these pervs can't have a 240v shock sent straight to their privates everytime they try to view such sites . :mad:

Michael Parnham
20th October 2015, 18:15
I did watch it because Maritess is a big fan of Stacy Dooley, I can't believe the way the world is changing and a lot of problems are brought about because of Internet access and this program is just one example, lack of conversation is another also Isis recruiting, social web sites are a farce, they are not social at all they seem to be a problem to many people. The one thing that did shock me in last nights program was when kids were interviewed they said that if this kind of thing stopped they would have no money, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what is the answer?:furious3:

grahamw48
20th October 2015, 19:32
Jail-time for those running the 'social media' sites and service providers...but far too much money and govt. interest involved.

Sadly, the cat is out of the bag.

Tawi2
21st October 2015, 15:13
Yup,i couldnt work out how everyone was blaming those goddam foreigners for the abuse pinoy kids were being subject too,yet the 15 year old prostitute was saying she wouldnt have any cash if she stopped sleeping with guys,and the 13 year old kid on social media who was getting cash for sex shows and was repeatedly propositioned didnt seem to realise that if she stopped posting pics of herself in bra and knickers she mightnt attract the attention she was complaining about :Erm: the fault lies at the core,women abusing their own kids,families (and arent pinoy familes supposed to be a tight cohesive unit)relying on their childrens online earnings,and some villages and small towns where the predominate industry revolves round pedophilic cybersex sites.I think those higher up the chain are getting kickbacks and greased palms to allow this to happen,certainly the gary glitters and pedos who pay and condone and suport it need their necks stretching,but similarly theres an industry in pinas that needs wiping out.