PDA

View Full Version : Does your partner walk slow

stevewool
27th September 2015, 08:36
When out do you hold hands and sometimes if you dont do you suddenly turn round and find them walking so far back up the street, so you wait and they catch up and of you go again slowly this time but its taking so long,
Ok i may walk quick but i do try to walk slow when with Ems, but i have noticed something strange when following Ems,
Every shop window she is walking past she is looking at, could this be slowing her down i wonder, on a closer look i found the problem, Ems is looking at her own reflection, yes Ems you do look good, but walk quicker

Arthur Little
27th September 2015, 09:36
Funny you should happen to mention that trait, Steve :icon_rolleyes: ... yes, Myrna has a tendency to amble along slowly.

But even so, she still seems to manage to get wherever we're headed as quickly as I do. Mind you ... :anerikke: ... I've never been a particularly fast walker myself. :NoNo:

Terpe
27th September 2015, 10:00
Happens to me also.
Especially in the local market or shopping mall.

When I lose sight of her I stay put and wait. Often exploiting the opportunity to chat to the lovely ladies who pass by.

That usually creates a fuss :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
27th September 2015, 10:34
Maritess walks like there's no tomorrow, I walk briskly but she out paces me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
27th September 2015, 10:39
When I lose sight of her I stay put and wait.

Thats what i do, Ems can disappear quicker then Houdini in a cloths shop, but sometimes i say if you loose me i will be at the ladies underwear:biggrin:

Terpe
27th September 2015, 14:53
When I lose sight of her I stay put and wait.

Thats what i do, Ems can disappear quicker then Houdini in a cloths shop, but sometimes i say if you loose me i will be at the ladies underwear:biggrin:

Hahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Just a few days ago my wife told to sit 'here' and wait.
I did. The seats were facing ladies underwear.
I had many smiling fans that time and lots of chats ......... My wife was not amused but couldn't complain as I'd done exactly as instructed :icon_lol::icon_lol:

OMG if I was younger and single :biggrin:

Slip
30th September 2015, 06:21
Harlene was a slow walker when she first came to England, but now she can keep up with me :biggrin:

cheekee
30th September 2015, 09:10
Yes my wife also walks slow compared to me. Bless her.

grahamw48
1st October 2015, 00:46
Just be grateful their legs don't move as fast as their mouths ! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
1st October 2015, 11:42
Just be grateful their legs don't move as fast as their mouths ! :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: ... *conversely (pun intended) Filipinas are inclined to *speak :76: a great deal faster - in their own language than in English - especially on the :telephone: ...

Arthur Little
1st October 2015, 12:39
:icon_lol: ... *conversely (pun intended) Filipinas are inclined to *speak :76: a great deal faster - in their own language than in English - especially on the :telephone: ...

... "rapid fire" :NEW4: I call it!

cheekee
1st October 2015, 13:53
My friend at the hospital is about 6.5 feet tall. It's funny watching him push beds with a Filipina nurse as he is taking slow strides and the poor Filipina at the back is pretty much running :biggrin: