PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photos Request for british-filipino

ginapeterb
6th February 2006, 22:21
Hi everyone,

Thanks to eljohno, for his wedding photo, which I have placed on my site today, I am asking for other members to submit their wedding photos, I want to put them on the page which is entitled

A Very British-Filipino Wedding !

Now come on don't be shy, lets have your photos, I can accomodate at least 4 to 6 of them, I have slots for the marriage in Philippines page, I am tired of looking at Tin Tin Bersola and Julius Babao, and Im not a publicist for their marriage, its looking old hat, I want to encourage other couples by showing our photos, Rob come one, where is yours ? I need some reasonable size images, jpegs should be around 269 x 200 if possible, but good size larger images can be accomodated, obviously smaller file sizes if possible, anyone who can help, please e mail me the image to the usual e mail address, webmaster@british-filipino.com

Many thanks

ginapeterb
7th February 2006, 21:37
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 6 2006, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,
Thanks to eljohno, for his wedding photo, which I have placed on my site today, I am asking for other members to submit their wedding photos, I want to put them on the page which is entitled

Now come on don't be shy, lets have your photos, I can accomodate at least 4 to 6 of them, I have slots for the marriage in Philippines page, I am tired of looking at Tin Tin Bersola and Julius Babao, and Im not a publicist for their marriage, its looking old hat, I want to encourage other couples by showing our photos, Rob come one, where is yours ? I need some reasonable size images, jpegs should be around 269 x 200 if possible, but good size larger images can be accomodated, obviously smaller file sizes if possible, anyone who can help, please e mail me the image to the usual e mail address, webmaster@british-filipino.com

Many thanks

Quoted post

ok I have Johns photo, and great it is too, now if anyone has any photos on Boracay, or any photos of Bohol, Baguio City, Cebu, anything like that, I can put them in my pages, after all, my website is a community website, not just for me, so any takers...please e mail me....

thanks

Eljohno
7th February 2006, 23:20
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 7 2006, 08:37 PM
ok I have Johns photo, and great it is too, now if anyone has any photos on Boracay, or any photos of Bohol, Baguio City, Cebu, anything like that, I can put them in my pages, after all, my website is a community website, not just for me, so any takers...please e mail me....

thanks

Quoted post

Hi Pete,
the wedding page looks great, but then again i would say that because my Gwapa Asawa is on it :D

Keep up the good work and if i can be of any other help let me know.

John

Admin
8th February 2006, 10:48
These spammers are everywhere? :lol:

Kum by ar m lard .... that's my Tagalog :Erm:

nicelady
9th February 2006, 14:00
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 6 2006, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,

Many thanks

Quoted post

hello....

I have some photographs with my man from our holiday in my hometown in cebu, but those are not wedding photos yet, we're still angaged at the moment...:) let me know if you want me to send it to you to post in your website...

nicelady