PDA

View Full Version : Duterte - “I am not running”

Terpe
7th September 2015, 10:41
It’s official: Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte will not run for president in the 2016 elections.

Duterte made the announcement past 4 p.m. on Monday at Grand Men Seng Hotel in Davao City.

Amid public clamor urging him to run for president, Duterte has repeatedly said he was not interested in seeking the top national post because of a “flawed government system,” opposition from his family, and lack of funds, among other reasons

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/719960/dutertes-final-answer-i-wont-run-for-president

Terpe
7th September 2015, 10:42
Final answer.

It's just too much to jump as high as Mayor to President.
Pity really.

On the positive side we get to keep him here in Davao City for as long as we can

Arthur Little
7th September 2015, 12:46
:cwm25: ... bit past the stage of "running" :Bolt: ...

:olddude: ... know I am - at my age - and he's slowly catching up on me!

Tawi2
9th December 2015, 16:46
He made the Bangkok Post today,the tabloids calling him Dirty Harry,he has pledged to kill all drug dealers if he is made president,i think pinas has a lot bigger problems,he should have promised to wipe out all corrupt congressmen etc,from the top all the way down to barangay captains,pinas population would half with corpses piled high in the streets,he needs to rethink his strategy,start with the corrupt :xxaction-smiley-047

Michael Parnham
9th December 2015, 16:50
He made the Bangkok Post today,the tabloids calling him Dirty Harry,he has pledged to kill all drug dealers if he is made president,i think pinas has a lot bigger problems,he should have promised to wipe out all corrupt congressmen etc,from the top all the way down to barangay captains,pinas population would half with corpses piled high in the streets,he needs to rethink his strategy,start with the corrupt :xxaction-smiley-047

Good point!:xxgrinning--00xx3: