PDA

View Full Version : Farmfoods

stevewool
2nd September 2015, 19:37
The other day while walking around Farmfoods, i could not help but notice these folk was loading up there trolley with sugar, loads of it infact nearly a full trolley, why , because it was cheap, was these people buying and then putting it in there shop and selling it for more ,
Then bugger me the next time i was there , these other people was doing the same with bread, a few pence here and there and each item , well soon be rich Rodders

Michael Parnham
2nd September 2015, 19:48
The other day while walking around Farmfoods, i could not help but notice these folk was loading up there trolley with sugar, loads of it infact nearly a full trolley, why , because it was cheap, was these people buying and then putting it in there shop and selling it for more ,
Then bugger me the next time i was there , these other people was doing the same with bread, a few pence here and there and each item , well soon be rich Rodders

Making a bomb Steve!:Erm:

KeithD
2nd September 2015, 20:24
Making a bomb Steve!:Erm:

You do realise that the CIA have just picked up your thread :icon_lol:

stevewool
2nd September 2015, 20:49
You do realise that the CIA have just picked up your thread :icon_lol:

Youre funnier then me Keith :laugher::laugher:

Dedworth
2nd September 2015, 21:43

Ethnic majority shopkeepers no doubt

stevewool
3rd September 2015, 07:05
Ethnic majority shopkeepers no doubt

Thats the word i was looking for,:biggrin: