PDA

View Full Version : Searching Lover

aifha
5th December 2007, 09:10
Hi Guys..im New Here..and Im Searching Lover To Be..hihihi

I Want Honest.loyal.and Contented For Who Im..and Will Not Search Other Chatmates ..see U Soon...just Read My Profile..for My Info..tkae Care Always..xxxxxxxxxxx

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 11:05
Welcome to the forum aifha!:Hellooo:

Lots of uum eeerm :Erm: guy member here who already married:D but hope you find your lover soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th December 2007, 11:27
i'm just wonder if thats her real avatar ladyj :Erm:, and i see you've finally started doing what scouser keith does, dress up as a queenie :yikes:

:D

kimmi
5th December 2007, 11:32
hi Aifha,

welcome to the forum..U can try at FilipinoUK Dating Website, http://www.win2win.co.uk/zdating/
I am sure u will find ur soulmate there..Goodluck:)

Joe,
I never thought we have a queenie member here..he he he:)

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 11:40
i'm just wonder if thats her real avatar ladyj :Erm:, and i see you've finally started doing what scouser keith does, dress up as a queenie :yikes:

:D

Joe I never posted my real picture on this forum........apart from this current avatar is the real mine:D

Joe,
I never thought we have a queenie member here..he he he:)

:icon_lol:you know now Kimmi..:D

KeithD
5th December 2007, 11:54
I save all avatars in my little collection under the bed :omg:

joebloggs
5th December 2007, 11:55
Joe I never posted my real picture on this forum........apart from this current avatar is the real mine:D

:icon_lol:you know now Kimmi..:D

your joking :yikes::omg::yikes:

not you, i only ever talked to you becuase of your pic :cwm24::bigcry::doh

if not you, who's the pic of, and is she married :D

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 11:59
your joking :yikes::omg::yikes:

not you, i only ever talked to you becuase of your pic :cwm24::bigcry::doh

if not you, who's the pic of, and is she married :D

Hahahahah!:icon_lol:

You cheeky :censored:!! Which one?

KeithD
5th December 2007, 12:00
LadyJ, your face needs ironing.....

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 12:02
LadyJ, your face needs ironing.....

:yikes::yikes:

:icon_lol:and you Keith needs a surgery!!:D

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 12:06
Hey Keith, I wonder If you lot can see me online? coz I turned myself into invisible mode:gost:

walesrob
5th December 2007, 12:14
Hey Keith, I wonder If you lot can see me online? coz I turned myself into invisible mode:gost:

Only Keith and Mods can see invisible people. Oo-er.:cwm24:

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 12:31
Only Keith and Mods can see invisible people. Oo-er.:cwm24:

:CompBuster:Argh! useless:D

joebloggs
5th December 2007, 12:35
your new one of course :D

i've printed it out, and stuck it in the front window, to scare scousers and jehovah witnesses away :D

:NoNo:

kimmi
5th December 2007, 12:50
a queenie doesnt want to be seen by a lot of paparazzi..he he he

KeithD
5th December 2007, 13:00
:yikes::yikes:

:icon_lol:and you Keith needs a surgery!!:D

Already had that....the Mancs used bricks to remodel it :cwm24:

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 13:19
Welcome to the forum Aifha.

I Want Honest.loyal.and Contented For Who Im..and Will Not Search Other Chatmates ..see U Soon...just Read My Profile..for My Info..tkae Care Always..xxxxxxxxxxx

"IM A LADYBOY..SIMPKE PERSON,HONEST AND LOYAL"

That reminds me, where is Mark these days.

kimmi
5th December 2007, 13:42
Mark is busy with his own world..he he he:)

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 13:49
Mark is busy with his own world..he he he:)

I missed that bit, it's like a soap opera on this forum, if you miss an episode or two it's hard to catch up. Is he really busy in his own world, or is he busy in Tom's world.
:3::xxparty-smiley-004::3:

kimmi
5th December 2007, 14:01
he he he..Mark is really busy running his own world and the other one is busy with the Global thing..

ginapeterb
5th December 2007, 14:10
The guys on this forum would be liable to the charge of concubinage if they consorted with another and took them as a lover, however, the charge of concubinage under the Philippine Family code section 2, in article 184, says that "If a married man who has a legal wife under the Philippine family code, and such a marriage was legally authorized by the person permitted to undertake a wedding ceremony in the Republic of Philippines, then he must be accused of marital infidelity under scandalous circumstances"

To be convicted of this under Philippine family law, the plaintiff, i.e. the Legal wife must supply to the court 4 independant witnesses to the scandalous relationship.

And provided the man has not made the lover his concubine, i.e. living with her, then he may not be charged with concubinage.

This is very hard to prove under FILIPINO law, hence the taking of concubines, or mistresses, but a man may not take a mistress into his house or live with her in a relationship like a marriage.

Interesting laws in the Philippines, and very enjoyable to read up on, if one has the time.

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 14:21
The guys on this forum would be liable to the charge of concubinage if they consorted with another and took them as a lover, however, the charge of concubinage under the Philippine Family code section 2, in article 184, says that "If a married man who has a legal wife under the Philippine family code, and such a marriage was legally authorized by the person permitted to undertake a wedding ceremony in the Republic of Philippines, then he must be accused of marital infidelity under scandalous circumstances"

To be convicted of this under Philippine family law, the plaintiff, i.e. the Legal wife must supply to the court 4 independant witnesses to the scandalous relationship.

And provided the man has not made the lover his concubine, i.e. living with her, then he may not be charged with concubinage.

This is very hard to prove under FILIPINO law, hence the taking of concubines, or mistresses, but a man may not take a mistress into his house or live with her in a relationship like a marriage.

Interesting laws in the Philippines, and very enjoyable to read up on, if one has the time.

So I'll tell the missus that I'm going to get myself a mistress, but it's OK cos I won't be bringing her home and that makes it OK cos it's not classed as concubinage under Philippines law and she's a flipina so she should just accept it. Do you think this will work?
:yikes::NoNo::yikes::xxmixed-smiley-017::peepwall::xxparty-smiley-004::action-smiley-060::bluegrab::action-smiley-060::NEW3:

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 14:23
he he he..Mark is really busy running his own world and the other one is busy with the Global thing..

See, nobody tells me anything!

ginapeterb
5th December 2007, 14:32
I'll tell the missus that I'm going to get myself a mistress, but it's OK cos I won't be bringing her home and that makes it OK cos it's not classed as concubinage under Philippines law and she's a flipina so she should just accept it. Do you think this will work?

Well its doubtful whether your wife will agree to it, and she will not find it ok no doubt, however however, most Filipina's will admit that this goes on, provided that the husband does not co-habit withe the concubine (old term) Mistress (contemporary term) then he may get away with it for example if the meeting with the concubine only lasted say one night or two, but not more than that, she may decide to excuse his rather lustful behaviour.

On the other hand, I have seen one or two news clippings recently from the Visayan Daily, where a certain Lourdes Martinez was fed up with her husbands constant visiting to a mistress he had known for 1 year, her husband Raul, used to visit his mistress for extra-marital sessions, the wife Lourdes, fed up with his constant apologies and promises not to visit his mistress snapped and waited until he slept.

During his sleep, she sliced off his Penis with a carving knife and promptly informed the mans sister that she had done so.

Bacolod City Doctors at the Montelibano hospital promptly tried to sew back on the Penis, managing to get it back in position, but it is unlikely that Raul with have the full use of it in future.

Lourdes said to Visayan daily reporter " I was sick and tired of finding out that my husband was visiting his mistress, he promised me there was nothing in it, but still he continues to go and see her, I will not tolerate this any longer, and therefore I had to find a way to make it difficult for him to be with her"

Naturally the lopping off of his manhood will certainly make it difficult.

I would think twice about getting on the wrong side of a Filipino wife, do you know what I mean, you have to sleep sometime, and just when you thought it was safe to do so, off comes your prized possession, now be careful you guys out there, because youve only got one....and boy does it hurt if you have it lopped.

Ask Raul...he knows !!!

I should say my Gina and I discussed the matter of Mistresses, and she informs me, that one of the reasons why she wanted a foreign husband is that the problem in her barangay with men who have Mistresses, or men who go around with another, sneaking around, and going to short time hotel in secret.

She told me, she had heard, Western men treat their wife like Princess and does not have Mistress, so she is not expecting it, and does not expect to find it, but she did give a veiled threat, she told me "I think what Lourdes did was right" so watch out....Mr PETE !!

Pepe n Pilar
5th December 2007, 14:59
Hi Aifha welcome to the friendly and informative forum.

KeithD
5th December 2007, 15:01

I never understood a word of this so went out and bought a cabbage instead :Cuckoo:

aug06_2006
5th December 2007, 15:03
Hi Aifha,

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your search!

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 15:14
Naturally the lopping off of his manhood will certainly make it difficult.

Oh that stings... :yikes:

I would think twice about getting on the wrong side of a Filipino wife, do you know what I mean, you have to sleep sometime

Don't worry mate, I think if my missus caught me playing away, she would would surpass the punishment given to Mr Martinez if she could.

Pepe n Pilar
5th December 2007, 15:15
I never understood a word of this so went out and bought a cabbage instead :Cuckoo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
5th December 2007, 16:12
See, nobody tells me anything!

that's why I am telling it to u now..:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Boss ure a vegetarian?:Erm::Rasp:

KeithD
5th December 2007, 16:14
.......Boss ure a vegetarian?:Erm::Rasp:

Are retards vegetables? :Erm: :omg:

vbkelly
5th December 2007, 16:18

aw!!! i thought your genuine lady,your a ladyboy oh lala

Marwin08
5th December 2007, 16:27
hi aifha welcome to the forum and gud luck for searching your soulmate

nigel
5th December 2007, 20:37
I'm tempted to look at your profile, but surely my Vimvie will punch me? heh heh heh! I'm sure you'll find a guy in no time, welcome to the site, not sure that this is the site to use though..:cwm34: Be lucky! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
5th December 2007, 21:27
What is this profile of this person, are we talking about a Bakla here, ohhhhh my Gina says they are very nice, that is the Bakla, hahaha, they are fun to be with, all our Filipina friends tell us, the Bakla is very nice, I know what one of my mates would say...don't nock it Pete until you have tried it....however, I wont be mate..hahahahaha

nigel
5th December 2007, 21:39
Hey Keith, I wonder If you lot can see me online? coz I turned myself into invisible mode:gost: Hey I know a couple of jokes about the Queen, does everyone want to hear them?:BouncyHappy: (NO! - Your voice!):icon_lol:

kimmi
6th December 2007, 02:49
hi Aifha,

I am pretty sure u can find ur soulmate in GOD's time..dont worry too much..:)

oh yes Kuya Peter, I am proud to say that I have some gay friends here who is very nice and loving especially to their parents..but still of course there are some which we can say a rotten tomato..:)

LadyJ
6th December 2007, 10:16
What is this profile of this person, are we talking about a Bakla here, ohhhhh my Gina says they are very nice, that is the Bakla, hahaha, they are fun to be with, all our Filipina friends tell us, the Bakla is very nice, I know what one of my mates would say...don't nock it Pete until you have tried it....however, I wont be mate..hahahahaha

I agree with Gina, gays are very fun to be with, they are fire starter!..but they are also aggressive if you mess with them, they will pull your hair and knock you off:icon_lol:

Gays are hot!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
6th December 2007, 11:46
yes and steal your clothes and make up :omg:

oh :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

my wife has worked with many gay student docs, and seen many funny things working as a doc in the phils, tough guys wearing girlie thrillie knickers :yikes:, gay docs getting guys to strip for examination only to look at his :action-smiley-081: tackle below :NoNo: and then getting another gay doc friend to have a look :NoNo:, but many of her best class mates and friends were gays... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Les_lady888
5th February 2008, 02:58
On the other hand, I have seen one or two news clippings recently from the Visayan Daily, where a certain Lourdes Martinez was fed up with her husbands constant visiting to a mistress he had known for 1 year, her husband Raul, used to visit his mistress for extra-marital sessions, the wife Lourdes, fed up with his constant apologies and promises not to visit his mistress snapped and waited until he slept.

During his sleep, she sliced off his Penis with a carving knife and promptly informed the mans sister that she had done so.

Bacolod City Doctors at the Montelibano hospital promptly tried to sew back on the Penis, managing to get it back in position, but it is unlikely that Raul with have the full use of it in future.

I should say that Filipina wives are born to be very patient (matiisin) and forgiving (mapagpatawad).........and despite the e-generation age, filipina wives' values remain as it were..BUT...most become wiser and braver.....So if husband cheats then wife will cut his off!! :cwm23: :Vader: :xxmixed-smiley-017: :xxaction-smiley-047 :action-smiley-060: :D so watch out guys!!!:D:D:D

:luv13: her ...treat her like a princess and she will treat you like her KING!

maybebaby
18th February 2008, 22:33
hi les lady just reading through your hopes and wishes for your long distance love can i ask did you ever meet up oh i so want to hear a happy ending ... an ending happier than mine all the best

aromulus
18th February 2008, 23:06
So I'll tell the missus that I'm going to get myself a mistress,

Isn't a Mistress that thing between the Mister and the mattress...???:Erm:

Les_lady888
19th February 2008, 01:51
hi les lady just reading through your hopes and wishes for your long distance love can i ask did you ever meet up oh i so want to hear a happy ending ... an ending happier than mine all the best

Hopefully we will meet in April....God willing.

fred
19th February 2008, 04:31
We were at a party the other night..
There were 2 guys there with their mistresses.. Quite long term relationships apparently..10 years ++.
It sound a rather expensive pastime considering these girls drive around in SUV`s and have their own condo`s and kids etc..
Im pretty sure that the wives know what is going on and simply tolerate the situation..
As Rod Stuart said.."Some guys have all the luck".

Alan
19th February 2008, 04:49

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

kimmi
19th February 2008, 13:34

:omg::omg::NoNo::icon_lol: