PDA

View Full Version : Free Phill newspapers

andypaul
4th December 2007, 21:31
The Wife today went down to the local shop in yiewsley west london and returned with two free newspapers.

One is onephill if you google it and the other is planet phillippines.

Both have lots of gossip and what not about celebs i know nothing about not that i know of many of the UK celebs either. Also adverts for various phill/uk related things, shops, travel agents,airlines even tv.

Both seem to be given out free in phill shops and gatherings but if you can't find you can become a distributor it seems.

Hope this is of use to someone

KeithD
4th December 2007, 23:03
Web sites?

andypaul
4th December 2007, 23:24
Sorry guv they have websites if Phills need to get hold of them to get copies etc.

I didn't want to put links on your Site but felt they maybe of use to those who want phill gossip etc. But feel no urge to give the companies a free advert.

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 11:46
I tried googling both and got nowhere !!!

KeithD
5th December 2007, 11:56
I tried googling both and got nowhere !!!

Did you click the 'Search' button? Or is it just women that can't figure things out that advanced? :D

:cwm24:

:xxparty-smiley-004: :Bolt:

Peanutz
5th December 2007, 19:22
Did you click the 'Search' button? Or is it just women that can't figure things out that advanced? :D

This is gender discrimination!:bigcry:

nigel
5th December 2007, 21:12
I think I saw planet philippines being given away at the PNB bank..:cwm34: (In Notting Hill)

andypaul
5th December 2007, 21:17
I think I saw planet philippines being given away at the PNB bank..:cwm34: (In Notting Hill)

Even for us brits with the missus in phill still they are worth reading as some of the adverts articles on remittance, phone calls, parcels, travel maybe of use.

kimmi
6th December 2007, 03:02
Did you click the 'Search' button? Or is it just women that can't figure things out that advanced?

This is gender discrimination!:bigcry:

:Brick::Brick::CompBuster::Help1::NoNo: