PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just wish we still had the death penalty for treason

Dedworth
12th August 2015, 11:14
Five members of one family including three teenage girls are arrested by counter-terror police in east London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194902/Five-members-one-family-arrested-counter-terror-police-London.html#ixzz3iaug1zMy

les_taxi
12th August 2015, 12:06
They are enemies of all of us and we need to have in place severe punishment for such crimes.their goal is to wipe us out so let's return the favour.Sick of bleeding hearts saying their young minds have been corrupted:cwm23:
By your teen years you know right from wrong and if they think the Heinous crimes ISIS have committed are acceptable then what use are they to our society.
I would bring back the death penalty even if you had not yet carried out your plan of murder as a deterrent.
For those who say that's too much let's hope you or your family are never caught up in their evil crimes-bet you would change your mind if you were.

Michael Parnham
12th August 2015, 17:50
I wish we had the death penalty for every crime that deserved it. BTW, Pistorius is free:xxaction-smiley-047

stevewool
12th August 2015, 19:52
Like anything in life , if it does not bother you first hand who is bothered, silly sentences will be given out and the do gooders will be saying they did not have pocket money when they was young thats why they are like it

London_Manila
13th August 2015, 00:36
We need internment camps for these types or one way air tickets to Syria
Air fare to Turkey and then frogmarched to the border
UK passports canceled

grahamw48
13th August 2015, 10:56
Yes, I'm in favour capital punishment, where there is unquestionable proof (always have been).

Also I'm in favour of cutting at least one hand off thieves...and probably in a lot of cases, sterilising them too. :mad:

johncar54
13th August 2015, 14:17
When UK had a free vote on the death penalty, think it was in the 1970's, I called my MP to ensure he was gong to vote in favour. It of course failed even though I seem to remember an over whelming majority of citizens were in favour. I guess practically none called THEIR MP

les_taxi
13th August 2015, 16:18
Cutting off hands is my peodophile soloution too-they cannot attack a child with both hands missing,yep it's barbaric but not as bad as kiddie fiddling.

grahamw48
13th August 2015, 16:33
Very true Les.

Not as bad as it sounds maybe...because knowing what the punishment could be, it would hopefully make those tempted , to think twice !

Dedworth
13th August 2015, 16:37
Restore capital and corporal punishment - PFI HM Prison Service to Singapore Prison Service, convicts diet to be at subsistence level, TV's & Playstations removed, Parole abolished, warders to be replaced by ex Gurkhas, Paras & Marines. Fear of being caught is instilled in criminals & terrorists - job done

grahamw48
13th August 2015, 17:40
Good thinking Dedworth. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
14th August 2015, 08:43
I bet this one will be back on the streets soon.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/596636/Anjem-Choudary-Twitter-campaign

grahamw48
14th August 2015, 09:06
It was always going to end up like this...sadly (conflict within our country).

The do-gooders just wouldn't listen. They had no understanding of basic human nature...which is not a pretty thing. :NoNo: