PDA

View Full Version : Oh For Some Good News For A Change!

Arthur Little
5th August 2015, 19:06
:please: ... can't someone ... :anerikke: ... anyone, think of some GOOD news to impart on here for a change? :biggrin:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:11
Good news,
Emma is going to be a god mother to here cousins first baby, off to London this month, now thats good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:11
More good news,
The boss is away this week, life is sweet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:14
A lot more good news,
Ems off to France this October, in fact its Paris, i am not interested in going there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:16
The best news:
I love my wife, how about that then? :smile:

Arthur Little
5th August 2015, 19:21
Ah ... :yeahthat:'s more like it :wink: ... keep 'em coming ... !

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:24
More good news,
another 7 replies to this i will hit 13,000 posts

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:25
Extra good news,
I was wrong, its 6 now :biggrin:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:28
Top good news,

Roll on Micky Mouse this coming January.
Yes we are trying to get this trip sorted and to see lots of places while we are over in the good old USA.
Flights are so cheap to get there and back, its just sorting out how long for in each place.

Will keep you all informed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
5th August 2015, 19:38
This is good news :biggrin:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/57886-Anjem-Choudary-is-charged-with-terror-offence-after-inviting-support-for-ISIS

les_taxi
5th August 2015, 19:39
I'm thinking you mean non-political, terrorist or financial Arthur?
I'm struggling :Erm::biggrin:
Found this for you Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://positivenews.org.uk/

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:42

Thats why there is only me on here Les :biggrin:

mickcant
5th August 2015, 21:17
I reduced my weight by 10lb in July at my "Slimming World" club to help ease my diabetes and was 'Slimmer of the Month' :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick. :biggrin:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 21:20
I reduced my weight by 10lb in July at my "Slimming World" club to help ease my diabetes and was 'Slimmer of the Month' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thats great news Mick, well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
6th August 2015, 07:33

Nice one Les :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
6th August 2015, 14:09
More good news - an Ebola vaccine showing 100% success ( preliminary test results ) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

See :- #80 http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/53405-Ebola-Virus

les_taxi
6th August 2015, 14:21
Australia stuffed by England this morning - 60 all out before lunch, amazing!

Michael Parnham
6th August 2015, 18:21
More good news - an Ebola vaccine showing 100% success ( preliminary test results ) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good news for the whole of the worlds population, that's got to be the best! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th August 2015, 14:20

Very well done Mick :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's no easy achievement and that 10lb was a great result

mickcant
7th August 2015, 16:36
Thank you, Steve and Peter. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.

Arthur Little
7th August 2015, 17:39
Very well done Mick :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's no easy achievement and that 10lb was a great result

Mick, :iagree: with Steve and Peter ... :yeahthat:'s a commendable weight loss ... so well done from me, too! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th August 2015, 19:03

Exactly ... you've "hit the nail on the head" :action-smiley-060:, Les. Although, :icon_rolleyes: ... with so much doom & gloom being reported in the media, :iagree: it really is difficult to remain optimistic about anything these days.

:68711_thanx: Nice find, as Michael acknowledges ... and one I'm giving serious consideration to for future reference. :smile:

stevewool
7th August 2015, 19:14
More great news, Its the weekend :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th August 2015, 20:05
More good news - an *Ebola vaccine showing 100% success ( preliminary test results ) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm24: ... WOW! Alan ... for me, :olddude: ... *THAT news of yours wins hands DOWN. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
8th August 2015, 03:49
My wife was having bad headaches. Just had an eye test and got some glasses and she is much better.

Terpe
8th August 2015, 15:59
Fantastic news.
Our house in Marikina got sold. :Jump:
Took quite some time, but now at last it's done.
Sadly we had to drop the price considerably, however that is not a major issue and now we can just spick and span the place and leave it.

We are still looking for that perfect place and it may take some time still.

Anyone considering relocation would be very well advised to follow a short-term renting strategy until finding the location the property and the environment that will create happiness.
Here in the Philippines there are many many location and neighbour issues to face when living here.
The culture shock can be just too much for many. Think carefully folks.

I found many properties and decided not to rush at all but spend time in the area to see what happens. Usually it's a nightmare for one reason or another.

Anyway, pending money Xfers, it's great news for us. :Jump:

Michael Parnham
8th August 2015, 20:39
Fantastic news.
Our house in Marikina got sold. :Jump:
Took quite some time, but now at last it's done.
Sadly we had to drop the price considerably, however that is not a major issue and now we can just spick and span the place and leave it.

We are still looking for that perfect place and it may take some time still.

Anyone considering relocation would be very well advised to follow a short-term renting strategy until finding the location the property and the environment that will create happiness.
Here in the Philippines there are many many location and neighbour issues to face when living here.
The culture shock can be just too much for many. Think carefully folks.

I found many properties and decided not to rush at all but spend time in the area to see what happens. Usually it's a nightmare for one reason or another.

Anyway, pending money Xfers, it's great news for us. :Jump:

We went to see many beautiful plots of land whilst living there, but the problem was during return visits neighbours were a problem cooking with fires even though they were 150 metres away, the breeze always seemed to blow the smoke in our direction :NoNo: Anyway, congratulations on your sale Peter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
8th August 2015, 20:58
Well done to you both, another step in the right direction,
I understand what you and Michael are saying about trying to find the place you may want to call home,
In away the house we have had built is home for us now but maybe in the future there will be a place that i could call my home , but for now Marikina is Ems and her dads home and mine too, and i am very happy for that too

stevewool
8th August 2015, 21:00
I brought today something for my camera a 1.4x teleconverter, thats good news for me :xxgrinning--00xx3: