PDA

View Full Version : Racial Descrimination

DonyaPepay
4th December 2007, 02:53
Have you ever experienced any racial descrimination? and how did you handle it?

KeithD
4th December 2007, 09:48
I get it all the time from the Welsh.....I just tell them to stick with what they do best :thorsten_rammler:

aromulus
4th December 2007, 09:51
On the couple of occasions, something like that happened to me, I just said that his face looked rather familiar, and if he wouldn't mind telling me his mother's name, just in case he was the result of one of my one night stands.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
4th December 2007, 09:54
I suffer from racial discrimination every time I go to the Philippines. Once they see the colour of my skin all the prices go up. :Erm:

KeithD
4th December 2007, 09:56
I suffer from racial discrimination every time I go to the Philippines. Once they see the colour of my skin all the prices go up. :Erm:

Just tell them, if they screw you, you'll be screwing his wife while he's at work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
4th December 2007, 20:27
Just tell them, if they screw you, you'll be screwing his wife while he's at work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What happens if it was one of the bucklas working on the doors of the resturants in the fish market near makati:Erm:
I will leave the wife bit to you Mr admin in that case:D

Gavanddal
4th December 2007, 21:48

Oi Boss- smutty. I got edited by Pete cos this is a "family forum". One rule for one, another for the rest eh? :NoNo:

KeithD
4th December 2007, 23:05
Oi Boss- smutty. I got edited by Pete cos this is a "family forum". One rule for one, another for the rest eh? :NoNo:

No, you used a blatant swear word, I use inuendo's. Big difference, look the meaning up in a dictionary.

Besides, I run the thing for free, and have done for over 6 years, so I think I've figured out what the rules are by now. :doh