PDA

View Full Version : Anjem Choudary is charged with terror offence after 'inviting support for ISIS'

Dedworth
5th August 2015, 13:52
Excellent news - I hope they make the charges stick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185837/Anjem-Choudary-charged-terror-offence-inviting-support-ISIS.html

bigmarco
5th August 2015, 14:01
Horrible, horrible man. He's been at liberty for far too long :cwm23:

London_Manila
5th August 2015, 15:07
Its about time they locked this evil creature up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A disgusting excuse for a human being

stevewool
5th August 2015, 17:12
Wait and see, I bet he will have better lawyers than we could ever imagine, scum and others like him should be kicked out

grahamw48
5th August 2015, 19:33
Yes, about time too.

The humiliation of the British people by dangerous parasites like this :censored: needs to be addressed...and the culprits sent back from whence they came. :mad:

stevewool
5th August 2015, 19:40
Yes, about time too.

The humiliation of the British people by dangerous parasites like this :censored: needs to be addressed...and the culprits sent back from whence they came. :mad:

And thats after giving them freedom of speech and a home and safety, thats what you get

Dedworth
5th August 2015, 20:01
Remanded in custody :xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Manila
5th August 2015, 23:52
I hope he gets a good going over in the cells :icon_lol:

Lots of x military in the prison service :wink:

fred
6th August 2015, 01:03
Ground glass in his coffee please..for starters.

Arthur Little
6th August 2015, 01:09
Remanded in custody :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yeahthat: will mean 3 square meals a day ... another :censored: scandalous drain on the British Economy. :cwm23:

fred
6th August 2015, 02:29
:yeahthat: will mean 3 square meals a day ... another :censored: scandalous drain on the British Economy. :cwm23:

Yes but I`m sure the guards will put all kinds of organic additives in it for him..That should save a bit.

jonnijon
6th August 2015, 22:58
He will demand proper food or go on hunger strike. :cwm23:

Arthur Little
6th August 2015, 23:14

Let him starve himself to death ... :anerikke: ... don't even bother trying to force-feed the bugger! :NoNo:

Dedworth
7th August 2015, 09:32
They could always give him a couple of pork pies & saveloys

SimonH
7th August 2015, 10:20

He's in England, so what's wrong with a traditional fry up for breakfast with pork sausage, bacon and black pudding :smile:

Tawi2
9th August 2015, 14:04
A neighbour knocked on my door in a panic "Quick,quick,can i use your phone,theres been an accident,anjem choudery has been hit by a truck and is badly injured in the road" "Havent you a phone?" i asked "Yes,but theres no camera on it"..............................Taxi!

Iani
9th August 2015, 19:29
If we tried to kick him out, just watch him invoke article 8, or claim his "yooman rights" would be abused if he was sent to the sort of place he'd like to impose on us

Makes you want to vomit!

Longweekend
9th August 2015, 20:22
The guy was born here, where do you send him to?....

Tawi2
9th August 2015, 21:06
A fire needs fuel and oxygen to flare up,deprive him of both in the media,ban him from TV,Radio,the WWW,the newspapers,also dont let him spout poison at public meetings,or in mosques,in a few years people will be asking anjem WHO???:anerikke::Erm:
I know where i would like to send him :wink:
Hopefully he has opened his mouth once too often and he gets a nice holiday in sunny bellmarsh or the scrubs,a 10 stretch or similar would do for starters :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
4th September 2015, 13:58
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34154616 ...:ReadIt:

:crazy: ... WHY ARE our Judges so naive?

Dedworth
4th September 2015, 14:03
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34154616 ... :ReadIt:

:crazy: ... WHY ARE our Judges so naive?

Mr Justice Saunders will have been busy signing petitions urging the Govt to let more so called "refugees & asylum seekers" in.

Job preservation it will keep his courts busy :crazy: