PDA

View Full Version : Theresa May Intervenes In Visa Issue

Harry T
1st August 2015, 07:59
I notice that the Home Secretary has Intervened in the decision to give Mr Weiwei only a 3 week visa, she has decided he is entitled to a full 6 month visa.
I sincerely hope that Mr Weiwei will be expected on the balance of probabilities to leave the UK when his visit visa expires, does it mean also that the Home Secretary will be reviewing all refused visa applications ? Oh, I forgot, NORMAL people usually have NO right of appeal, and it cant be expected she will review every case. Now, while I have nothing against Mr Weiwei why is he any different to any other person that has a visit visa refused or a limited visa issued, could it be that he knows people in high places ? This is a classic case of not what you know, but WHO you know.

I really must get off my ...., then maybe others and myself who have had unsuccessful Visa visit applications refused, might find that the Home Secretary will intervene lols. :cwm23:

Iani
1st August 2015, 08:40
Unfortunate name

Arthur Little
1st August 2015, 09:34
Unfortunate name

:iagree: ... 'tis rather ... Weiwei (pronounced 'wee, wee').

Oui (French for yes) :icon_rolleyes: ... sounds like someone's taking the :piss2:!

Harry T
1st August 2015, 11:01
:iagree: ... 'tis rather ... Weiwei (pronounced 'wee, wee').

Oui (French for yes) :icon_rolleyes: ... sounds like someone's taking the :piss2:!
:biggrin:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/theresa-may-reverses-ai-weiwei-visa-refusal/ar-BBlgRLO

grahamw48
1st August 2015, 11:07
As I learned when working at the dole office...the ones who make the most noise get the best service. :NoNo: