PDA

View Full Version : Lord Sewel 'filmed snorting cocaine with two prostitutes'

Dedworth
26th July 2015, 10:17
Career of Deputy Speaker of House of Lords appears in tatters amid claims he took Class A drug at sex party with £200-a-night prostitutes

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02427/03_26122100_6d0e87_2427281a.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11763582/Lord-Sewel-filmed-snorting-cocaine-with-two-prostitutes.html

Germ :mad: - a mate of Tony Blair

grahamw48
26th July 2015, 16:01
He's GONE now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What a prat. :NoNo:

stevewool
26th July 2015, 16:23
What gets me about these folk, who films them?

Dedworth
27th July 2015, 09:55
He's GONE now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What a prat. :NoNo:

I love it when these self servers get what's coming to them :xxgrinning--00xx3: His trough feeding income has been slashed at a stroke - l hope he gets slung out of the House of Lords, that would be his £300 a day down the pan

bigmarco
27th July 2015, 10:11
Not a lover of The Sun but this sort of sting is definitely in the public interest. Good riddance :Wave:

Dedworth
27th July 2015, 10:53
The Daily Hate Mail are rightly milking it :icon_lol:

At least he's got some support! Now disgraced Lord Sewel is pictured wearing an orange BRA as secret footage shows him attacking David Cameron and other leading politicians

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175569/At-s-got-support-Lord-Sewel-pictured-wearing-orange-bra-latest-revelations-peer-attacking-David-Cameron-leading-politicians.html#ixzz3h5GYk5S3

He's a Scottish peer but born in Hackney :laugher:

Dedworth
27th July 2015, 23:29
A big bag of evidence is taken away :biggrin:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/27/21/article-3176013-2AE32A2100000578-357_964x428.jpg

I wonder what excuses he's made to his wife :icon_lol:

London_Manila
28th July 2015, 02:24
What Lord Sewel said about Cameron Blair and Johnson was spot on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No one was being abused
All were consenting adults
In private apartment
London is awash with cocaine

Yes i KNOW that drugs are illegal and so is going over 30 mph in a built up area
and i am sure all of you have done that before..................

I think the old goat deserves a medal for that performance being 69 years old

I wonder how much The Sun paid these hookers to video this setup :wink:

SimonH
28th July 2015, 08:43
What Lord Sewel said about Cameron Blair and Johnson was spot on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No one was being abused
All were consenting adults
In private apartment
London is awash with cocaine

Yes i KNOW that drugs are illegal and so is going over 30 mph in a built up area
and i am sure all of you have done that before..................

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Lord Sewel, chairman of committees (responsible for overseeing standards of behaviour among peers), effectively says it's ok if you don't get caught and then if you do get caught use the old school playground excuse that all the other boys do it.
Typical Labour hypocrite, do as I say and not as I do :doh

Dedworth
28th July 2015, 09:43
Lord Sewel, chairman of committees (responsible for overseeing standards of behaviour among peers), effectively says it's ok if you don't get caught and then if you do get caught use the old school playground excuse that all the other boys do it.

Lord Sewer has thrown in the towel and resigned. Head down for a few months then his Labour chums will set him up with a nice earner in some University, Quango, Watchdog or Charity

London_Manila
29th July 2015, 00:20

I would imagine most of them are at it and this poor old fool only got caught because he was setup by The Sun

When it comes to hookers and drugs what party the MP happens to belong to is immaterial

The whole house of Lords is just full of cronies so I never have my expectations high of these clowns

The fact that he was head of standards made it even more amusing :biggrin:

Iani
29th July 2015, 08:36
I'm with London_Manila, this is frankly hilarious. It's a bit like the story a few years ago when John Prescott was caught (literally) with his pants down. People were expressing surprise that he actually got his end away, but in politicial circles, it was apparently common knowledge he was a serial adulterer. Well if HE can get it, there's hope for many more :icon_lol:

Frankly though, I think it's well overdue the House of Lords was scrapped. Now that it isn't hereditary anymore (Which flawed as it was, at least introduced some non-political dimension, along with the often realised opportunity for some right duffers to get into politics with funny results). Just what is the point of them? A second chance for discredited politicians, a gravy train for retired has-beens. Just bloody scrap it. Either turn it into a debating hall for students, or have a second elected house for which members must be workers and must have no political affiliation whatsoever.

Arthur Little
29th July 2015, 11:10
I'm with London_Manila, this is frankly hilarious.

So am I :icon_rolleyes: ... if I'm being honest.

So what if this silly old duffer's been caught with his pants around his ankles?? Let's face it ... :anerikke: ... he won't be the first peer of the realm (of ANY political persuasion) to go "off the rails" :nono-1-1: ... and, you can bet, he most certainly won't be the last!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02427/03_26122100_6d0e87_2427281a.jpg

Quite frankly, when I first saw this portrayal :yeahthat: - and the one pictured in the Daily Mail link below - it was ALL I could do to stop myself from bursting out laughing :laugher: ... I was in stitches! :biggrin:

At least he's got some support! Now disgraced Lord Sewel is pictured wearing an orange BRA

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175569/At-s-got-support-Lord-Sewel-pictured-wearing-orange-bra-latest-revelations-peer-attacking-David-Cameron-leading-politicians.html#ixzz3h5GYk5S3

Arthur Little
29th July 2015, 12:18

:icon_lol: ... well ... yes, :gp: ... the thought of a sixty~nine year old :olddude: performing a '69' manoeuvre on - not one, but two - :erotic4::erotic4: "chicks" ... each of 'em young enough to be his granddaughter ... does rather beggar belief - especially with a cocaine~filled tenner stuck up his left nostril! :icon_lol:

grahamw48
29th July 2015, 15:41
He's just a lowlife.

I see no humour or anything remotely admirable in his behaviour.

Arthur Little
29th July 2015, 20:00

Typical Labour hypocrite, do as as say and not as I do. :doh

Whilst :iagree: his sleazy antics are unbecoming of someone who's responsible for the oversight of Members' moral conduct :icon_rolleyes: ... such hypocrisy is rampant among Parliamentarians of ALL political persuasions as I've highlighted in #13 above.

Indeed, two things actually rankle me more :cwm23: about this whole sordid business ... and the first of those may be found roughly midway down the page of the subsequent link provided by Dedworth, in which ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175569/At-s-got-support-Lord-Sewel-pictured-wearing-orange-bra-latest-revelations-peer-attacking-David-Cameron-leading-politicians.html#ixzz3h5GYk5S3

... Sewell bemoans the £200 daily allowance he receives for
attending the House of Lords - where, in keeping with his fellow peers, he probably snores :NEW5: his way through the mundane proceedings - as a mere "pittance", ffs! :furious3:

Whilst the second relates to London Manila's question ...

... concerning the underhand tactics of The Sun newspaper in bribing the prostitutes to go along with its scheme to implant secret cameras in the guy's flat in order to discredit his reputation and thereby boost sales by sensationalising next morning's headlines at the same time ... a thoroughly despicable, dirty tricks practice! :mad:

Dedworth
29th July 2015, 21:08
... concerning the underhand tactics of the The Sun newspaper in bribing the prostitutes to go along with its scheme to implant secret cameras in the guy's flat in order to discredit his reputation and thereby boost sales by sensationalising next morning's headlines at the same time ... a thoroughly despicable, dirty tricks practice!

Well done The Sun :appl:I hope they get more.

Fully justifiable imho to snare this sleazy, self-serving hypocrite. As the article I linked to here says http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/57834-Lord-Sewel-you-ve-made-me-proud-to-be-British it's about time we had a decent scandal

London_Manila
30th July 2015, 02:47
Well done The Sun :appl:I hope they get more.

Fully justifiable imho to snare this sleazy, self-serving hypocrite. As the article I linked to here says http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/57834-Lord-Sewel-you-ve-made-me-proud-to-be-British it's about time we had a decent scandal

What a man does in his own private home should remain private
I am no fan of drugs but if this old goat enjoy consuming them then thats his decision

No one was being abused here :doh

The only thing sordid about this private matter was The Sun splashing inappropriate adult pics
of a private liaison across its paper for all and sundry to view

grahamw48
30th July 2015, 12:13
I suppose all those years of bare boobs on page three were fine then. :Erm:

This world of ours is just so full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Terpe
30th July 2015, 13:30
What a man does in his own private home should remain private

In principle I'd go along with that.........on the basis that what goes on in your private home is legal and technically socially acceptable.

Having said that, what I find difficult to accept is that it's OK to undertake secret filming in your own home solely for the purpose of titillation and commercial gain.

I wonder how many folks here would wish that kind of secret filming to happen behind the closed doors of their own private home ?

Was this instigated due to 'information received'

Arthur Little
30th July 2015, 15:36
... what I find difficult to accept is that it's OK to undertake secret filming in your own home solely for the purpose of titillation and commercial gain.

Precisely ... it isn't (normally) ... and, if it's done without the householder's knowledge, then it constitutes a gross invasion of privacy!

Clearly, this whole thing has been an elaborate "set up" job with a twofold objective... and that is what I find reprehensible, as I have pointed out :poke: in my response to London Manila's speculation.

wonder how many folks here would wish that kind of secret filming to happen behind the closed doors of their own private home ?

Nobody in their right state of mind. :NoNo:

SimonH
30th July 2015, 15:55
In principle I'd go along with that.........on the basis that what goes on in your private home is legal and technically socially acceptable.

Having said that, what I find difficult to accept is that it's OK to undertake secret filming in your own home solely for the purpose of titillation and commercial gain.

I wonder how many folks here would wish that kind of secret filming to happen behind the closed doors of their own private home ?

Was this instigated due to 'information received'

The point is, he was responsible for overseeing standards of behaviour among peers.

Would people have the same attitude if the head of the RSPCA was caught shagging sheep in the privacy of his own barn :Erm:

Terpe
30th July 2015, 16:06
The point is, he was responsible for overseeing standards of behaviour among peers.

Would people have the same attitude if the head of the RSPCA was caught shagging sheep in the privacy of his own barn :Erm:

Didn't realise shagging sheep was legal under any circumstances.
:Erm:

Arthur Little
30th July 2015, 17:23

Baa(h) :sheep: ... queer kind of analogy! :cwm25:

SimonH
30th July 2015, 18:19
Didn't realise shagging sheep was legal under any circumstances.
:Erm:

Nor is snorting coke off hookers tits :cwm25:

Terpe
31st July 2015, 02:22
Nor is snorting coke off hookers tits :cwm25:

Yes Simon I know.
I'm not sure where you're coming from mate or what point you're trying make with something I posted.

As I said

n principle I'd go along with that.........on the basis that what goes on in your private home is legal and technically socially acceptable.

Whatever sheep shagging or snorting cocaine has to do with the price of eggs is beyond me.

Are you sure you're not on something :biggrin:

SimonH
31st July 2015, 05:19
It was not a point to make at your posting Terpe, the point was more a general statement.

The analogy was referring to the fact that Lord Sewel was in charge of behavioural standards amongst his peers, or in other words keeping their noses clean (no pun, or coke intended). However, it would appear that coke and hookers are socially acceptable to some people and it's the entrapment that appears to be the socially unacceptable act.
So the analogy was, is it acceptable for anyone in a position of maintaining standards ok to do the opposite in the privacy of his own home :Erm:

Arthur Little
31st July 2015, 12:31
He's a Scottish peer

Well ... :anerikke: ... he's an infamous Scottish pee~er :piss2: now.

Lord Sewer has thrown in the *towel

Hardly surprising! :cwm24: ... wonder if *it's the one he had draped around his torso for the hanky panky?

Dedworth
31st July 2015, 12:55
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03389/280715-MATT-WEB_3389347b.jpg

grahamw48
31st July 2015, 14:26
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think that whatever the privacy issues, most of us are in agreement on the major point... that the bloke is a hypocritical twot. :smile:

Dedworth
31st July 2015, 14:31
Some good dittys here (Arthur get on the case :biggrin: ) inc this one from Pam Ayres

All hypocrites should take due care,
When snorting coke in Dolphin Square,
An orange bra is not so cute,
And best left on the prostitute.

http://www.sunnation.co.uk/brit-poets-ode-to-sewel-scandal/