PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach, San Vicente, Palawan

raynaputi
24th July 2015, 22:44
...the longest white beach in the Philippines.

http://www.thepoortraveler.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/beach-in-san-vicente-palawan.jpg

More photos from here: http://www.thepoortraveler.net/2013/12/where-long-beach-san-vicente-palawan-philippines/#

Terpe
25th July 2015, 01:29
Looks beautiful. Peaceful too.

We hope to take a trip to Palawan one of these days.

mendoza82
25th July 2015, 06:08
Beautiful! Palawan is one of the places in the Phil that I'd love and planning to visit :)

Harry T
25th July 2015, 06:31
Almost as long and white as the Beach at Bournemouth :wink:. Palawan is a lovely place to visit, and I can recommend it to anyone who is thinking of going. Problem is, you won't want to leave. :biggrin:

Terpe
25th July 2015, 06:57
As a kid we always went to Boscombe for our 2 week holiday. Loved it so much. Just how many times I walked along the beach between the two piers I forget.

Long Beach Palawan is certainly quieter.
Just how long that will continue remains to be seen with the promise of the new airport and subsequent beach resorts :bigcry:

stevewool
25th July 2015, 10:13
Thats a place to visit :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Harry T
25th July 2015, 23:46
As a kid we always went to Boscombe for our 2 week holiday. Loved it so much. Just how many times I walked along the beach between the two piers I forget.

Long Beach Palawan is certainly quieter.
Just how long that will continue remains to be seen with the promise of the new airport and subsequent beach resorts :bigcry:

They are both still there Terpe, its still a long walk from Bournemouth across to Hengsbury Head Terpe, now it depends what time of day and year you walk that Beach Terpe, being local now i am getting more familiar when the times the Beach is more or less deserted, and enjoyed a few late night walks with (Sammy) my late dog over the past winter months, that was except when he saw a Fox that he wanted to chase. :biggrin: