To those who say it's a minority are you having a laugh? :doh

Dedworth
24th July 2015, 18:11
No surprises here. They should be hanged :mad:

fred
24th July 2015, 19:04
No surprises here. They should be hanged :mad:

And after being hanged???
What ever happened to drawn,quartered and hung up again around various English towns and cities?

I say dont hang them..
I say bring back the stocks...
Sunday afternoon..Pint of beer and throw some gone off eggs after lunch!
Either that or a good birching session on a boring Wednesday lunch break.
Lets see justice being done!

London_Manila
25th July 2015, 03:03
There does seem to be a particular problem with these types committing these kind of offences :NoNo:

Harry T
25th July 2015, 06:28
There is a name for this its paedeaphilea (i know its spelt wrong) but in a particular nasty way, which seems prevalent amongst the Asian Community, and it seems to be Country wide. Again it seems to be acceptable amongst the Asian Community whose Leaders seem to be noticeable once again by there LACK of comment on cases like this.
Can you imagine the comments they WOULD make if it were White British that were the perpertrators of this kind of Obscene sexual Gratification Crime, and Asian girls that were the victims.

They will most likely receive something between 5 and 10 years for their crimes, whereas their victims have a lifetime to live with whats happened. :cwm23:

les_taxi
25th July 2015, 07:05
Well said Harry T,I'm sick of people saying it's a small minority. I would like the figures based on population of Asians lets see how the percentage stacks up then :cwm23:

Dedworth
25th July 2015, 09:03
Please note we should be accurate here and refer to Pakistani and Pakistani origin not Asian

grahamw48
25th July 2015, 10:20
Some stupid woman on BBC news this morning was questioning why these animals were being identified by the media as being 'South Asian/Pakistani'...as it could cause offence to their community. :NoNo:

les_taxi
25th July 2015, 15:08
Aww poor sods. What about the offence and sick treatment of white English girls - that's ok is it? :cwm23: