PDA

View Full Version : Palace 'Up In Arms' Over Archive Film Publication Showing Future Queen Mimicking Nazi Salute

Arthur Little
19th July 2015, 00:09
Secret pre-war *film footage ... dating from 1933, depicting a young Princess Elizabeth being "taught" by her uncle - then Prince of Wales and later (briefly) King Edward VIII - how to mimic a Nazi salute.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33578174

Question is ... :anerikke: ... how did the muckraking Sun manage to get hold of *it in the first place?

les_taxi
19th July 2015, 02:11
So non-news, the press must be desperate :doh

fred
19th July 2015, 02:30
So none news the press must be desperate:doh

I preferred the "Is Michelle Obama really a man" story!

stevewool
19th July 2015, 07:38
I hope they dont find my pictures of me at school doing that salute and i even had my finger under my nose to mimic his mustache:yikes:, I WAS ONLY YOUNG AND I DID NOT NOW WHAT I WAS DOING :Hellooo:, would that matter? :NoNo::NoNo:

grahamw48
19th July 2015, 11:01
Typical scum press.

They should put that snivelling editor in the Tower, with his pathetic justification for posting PRIVATE pictures of a 6 year-old and a 3 year-old, purely for the purpose of ****-stirring. :mad:

Arthur Little
19th July 2015, 14:08
Typical scum press.

They should put that snivelling editor in the Tower, with his pathetic justification for posting PRIVATE pictures of a 6 year-old and a 3 year-old, purely for the purpose of ****-stirring. :mad:

:iagree:, Graham! :yeahthat:'s exactly what I'd been thinking when posting this thread last night. "Press-ganged" into languishing in the Tower ... as would've happened in the old days. Indeed, heads might have rolled :behead: for treason.

les_taxi
19th July 2015, 14:18
Damn well annoys me. How on earth can it be classed as news, or even be in the public interest?? This country is its own worst enemy sometimes - mainly due to the garbage allowed to be printed.

I would like to see the Editor arrested and charged with anti-British propaganda! :cwm23:

Trefor
19th July 2015, 17:49
Germany was a friend back in 1933. There was no holocaust. Stupid news for stupid people.

London_Manila
20th July 2015, 01:31
Murdoch's gutter newspaper :thumbsdown:

Rosie1958
20th July 2015, 04:27
Pathetic ...... I hope the Sun gets taken to task :doh:doh:doh