PDA

View Full Version : My head was put down a toilet on my 1st day at Grammar School

Dedworth
17th July 2015, 16:37
I'll have to see if I can make a claim as it ruined the rest of my life

Firefighter 'indecently assaulted with a frozen sausage'

Court hears novice firefighters at Tilbury fire station in Essex were subjected to degrading 'initiations' in the late 1980s and early 1990s

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11746498/Firefighter-indecently-assaulted-with-frozen-sausage-as-part-of-degrading-initiation.html

I wonder if the initiants were given the choice of Jumbo or Chipolata :Erm:

What "rites of passage" have others gone through ?

stevewool
17th July 2015, 18:21
I was lucky being the youngest of my other 7 brothers, the path was paved a long time before i even went to school, lots of threats but once they knew my name they were my best buddies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th July 2015, 18:41
I had the cane,slipper,ruler etc in juniors,one teacher actually burst my nose with a backhander,he was at court and prosecuted a few years later for molesting boys :NoNo: school days???Best days of your life :xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher::icon_lol:

stevewool
17th July 2015, 18:44
I had the cane,slipper,ruler etc in juniors,one teacher actually burst my nose with a backhander,he was at court and prosecuted a few years later for molesting boys :NoNo: school days???Best days of your life :xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher::icon_lol:

So you did not get the black board cleaner thrown at your head for talking in class then

grahamw48
17th July 2015, 18:47
On my first day at school my big brother grabbed my banana from my lunchbox and stamped on it, just to impress his mates. :bigcry: