PDA

View Full Version : Le Tour de France

stevewool
16th July 2015, 19:04
Anyone else watching this years tour?
I am watching the highlights because of work and i am enjoying all of it, amazing is all i can say so far,

What great athletes these people are - super fit,

Arthur Little
16th July 2015, 23:44
Anyone else watching this years tour?

Pretty certain my son, Ally - a veteran racing cyclist now at 43 years of age :wink: ... and a creditable number of trophies to his name - will be following it, Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What great athletes these people are - super fit.

Yep ... a TREMENDOUS test of human endurance and sheer physical stamina ... :iagree:!

Arthur Little
17th July 2015, 00:44
:smile: Indeed, in Ally's case, cycling's more than just a hobby ... :anerikke: ... it's his livelihood!

stevewool
17th July 2015, 05:58
They can make some great money at this sport.

Michael Parnham
17th July 2015, 06:35
Always wanted a bike as a child but my mum wouldn't let me have one and I'm sure I would have enjoyed riding a bike in the days of my childhood. To this day never owned a bike, don't know why :Erm:

stevewool
25th July 2015, 20:14
Enjoyed the last few days watching the tour, but as always there are a few in this case 3 out of tens of thousands even millions, who were utter tossers, two spitting and the old man who was giving the sign, unless he had cramp in his joints then i must say sorry to him.

Other then these few, what a fantastic tour, well done to all!

grahamw48
25th July 2015, 21:04
I think we should boycott it until the French teach their spectating citizens to act like decent human beings, instead of ignorant animals. :mad:

stevewool
26th July 2015, 19:23
AMAZING, what a sport, went by so quickly and congrats to all who took part, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: