PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Hate Mail keeps the good news coming

Dedworth
15th July 2015, 13:33
Mother who brutally tortured four-year-old son to death 'killed herself' in prison cell the day before his eighth birthday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3161181/Mother-jailed-life-brutally-torturing-starving-four-year-old-son-death-DEAD-prison.html#ixzz3fxkaqKHq

A shame we don't hang crap like her she wouldn't have had 2 years in a holiday camp jail at our expense

lordna
15th July 2015, 17:31
Mother who brutally tortured four-year-old son to death 'killed herself' in prison cell the day before his eighth birthday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3161181/Mother-jailed-life-brutally-torturing-starving-four-year-old-son-death-DEAD-prison.html#ixzz3fxkaqKHq

A shame we don't hang crap like her she wouldn't have had 2 years in a holiday camp jail at our expense

Actually I think it's a pity she died as I would rather she had served the full sentence and lived with the guilt throughout. I don't resent paying towards keeping a person like that locked up. Much better they suffer.

stevewool
15th July 2015, 17:36
This is where they should bring back the death penalty for things like this, People like her never suffer or have guilt for what they have done, more like rage toward the person who has put them in there

Dedworth
15th July 2015, 17:37
Actually I think it's a pity she died as I would rather she had served the full sentence and lived with the guilt throughout. I don't resent paying towards keeping a person like that locked up. Much better they suffer.

I can see where you're coming from, but the problem is unless they're getting regular beatings from other inmates they're not really suffering much. If she was strung up it would send a message out to the rest of the Eastern European pondlife

grahamw48
15th July 2015, 18:21
Bring back the death penalty.

I'll happily pull the lever.

Dedworth
15th July 2015, 19:17
Bring back the death penalty.

I'll happily pull the lever.

I think Les is before you Graham :wink: