PDA

View Full Version : Five years ago this month

stevewool
10th July 2015, 21:57
Can you believe it, FIVE years this month July 30th Emmaruth Manalili Ramos landed at Manchester airport,
That seems a life time ago so much has happened for both of us and i can honestly say in all that time we have only had a few words of anger, well i should say i have,
When some of you say about this so called Tampo, well i have never ever experienced that , life is good still and i am so much in love with my Ems and i am happy to tell the rest of you many many times ,
Here is the latest picture of us together and one on her own , i am such a lucky person

Ako Si Jamie
10th July 2015, 22:06
When I read her full name I wondered who you were going on about, Steve, then I realised it was Ems. :icon_lol:

Congratulations on your five years together in the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
10th July 2015, 22:32
Thanks Jamie, yes a right mouthful her name is, still cannot get my tongue around Manalili , Woolley is easy to say

Dedworth
10th July 2015, 23:18
Well done both stay happy :biggrin:

Leo
11th July 2015, 07:48
Hello Steve and congratulations Steve a long time ago you posted how you met I remember reading it would it still be one here would like to read it again

Michael Parnham
11th July 2015, 09:30
Emmaruth, what a lovely name. Congratulations to you both! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
11th July 2015, 10:26
Hello Steve and congratulations Steve a long time ago you posted how you met I remember reading it would it still be one here would like to read it again

I have tried to find it but i only can go back a few years i wonder if the Mods could find it,
But i can remember it like it was yesterday still

Arthur Little
11th July 2015, 10:56
I have tried to find it but i only can go back a few years i wonder if the Mods could find it?
But i can remember it like it was yesterday still

:cwm25: ... is this the thread you're looking for?

http://www.filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/27809-Fantastic-year?highlight=Steve+Meets+Ems+Thread

stevewool
11th July 2015, 11:02
Thanks Arthur, i hope i have not took you away from your decorating , looks like i have my dates wrong was it the 29th or the 30th, who cares really ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th July 2015, 11:05
Thanks Arthur, i hope i have not took you away from your decorating , looks like i have my dates wrong was it the 29th or the 30th, who cares really ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:smile: Pleasure's mine, Steve ... I'm just away to start on today' stretch now, but when I noticed your request, I just thought, I'd help an "old" (sorry ... young!) friend out first. :xxgrinning--00xx3: