PDA

View Full Version : Wise Muslim on 5 live today

les_taxi
2nd July 2015, 18:07
At last to prove I'm not totally anti-Muslim I'm happy to report this.

Talking about people leaving to go to Syria we had some Muslim mosque leader and some total Lib Dem - Lord somebody - can't remember his name.

To cut to the chase, the Muslim was saying once they leave no way should they come back.That people here lead privileged lives compared to the .... hole known as Syria, he was adamant that if they choose to stick two fingers up to the UK then they lose all rights to come back and we should fly them out free! Bloody refreshing to hear.

On the other hand, the non-Muslim, Lord Twatbrain was saying "no, we should prevent them going and take them back if they return", etc etc.

What a nob - and so out of touch with what most people were saying on the phone-in.

Michael Parnham
2nd July 2015, 18:28
On BBC Radio Sheffield a couple of days ago, a very similar type of interview with a local Muslim leader giving very positive comments on how to weed out and deal with ISIS followers among the Sheffield Bradford and Leeds communities. Good guy he was - and talked a lot of sense Les! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd July 2015, 18:40
On BBC Radio Sheffield a couple of days ago, a very similar type of interview with a local Muslim leader giving very positive comments on how to weed out and deal with ISIS followers among the Sheffield Bradford and Leeds communities. Good guy he was - and talked a lot of sense Les!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now if thousands more would follow suit, (but they won't) they could help a lot of these idiots who go perhaps see sense.
That's what I want to see instead of saying they are brainwashed because of the evil UK

Dedworth
2nd July 2015, 18:44
That Liberal creature should be charged with treason

Michael Parnham
2nd July 2015, 18:51
Now if thousands more would follow suit, (but they wont) they could help a lot of these idiots who go perhaps see sense.
That's what I want to see instead of saying they are brainwashed because of the evil UK

You're right there Les, a large number of the elders in the mosques up and down the country could be planning to do something about the situation. It would be very good if that did happen! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd July 2015, 19:10
Yes, mass marches denouncing ISIS - why not? Then at least they could prove they have British values and stand with us.

Sadly, hell will freeze over first :doh

Michael Parnham
2nd July 2015, 19:29
Yes, mass marches denouncing ISIS - why not? Then at least they could prove they have British values and stand with us.

Sadly, hell will freeze over first :doh

Let's wait and see. I understand Britain will be bombing Iraq and Syria soon, it appears to be on the latest agenda. :Erm:

Dedworth
3rd July 2015, 00:03
Let's wait and see. I understand Britain will be bombing Iraq and Syria soon, it appears to be on the latest agenda. :Erm:

Can you imagine if 30 Brits had been murdered when Maggie Thatcher was in charge - she would have gone beserk and the RAF would be napalming, cluster and carpet bombing the filth back into the stone age - whatever country they were in

Michael Parnham
3rd July 2015, 06:42
Can you imagine if 30 Brits had been murdered when Maggie Thatcher was in charge - she would have gone beserk and the RAF would be napalming, cluster and carpet bombing the filth back into the stone age - whatever country they were in

So true Ded so true! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gm47
3rd July 2015, 06:43
Yes Maggie didn't just pay lip service :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_sorry:

Harry T
3rd July 2015, 10:03
No she defended the Falklands very good PR with an election looming, she attacked the Miners, and totally ruined Communities when closing the Pits putting Police against ordinary working people, and way way before that she was known as Margaret Thatcher THE Milk snatcher, thus ending free milk in schools. Thats true she didnt just pay lip service she went for SOFT targets, and didnt care what happened to anyone who got in her way.:cwm23:
Just about the only thing i admired from this woman for, was standing up to Europe, at least when she did that she didnt ruin people or Communities.

les_taxi
3rd July 2015, 11:15
Yep, she ended the sickly 1/3 rd pint of full fat milk we were tortured to drink in the 70s - thank god.

As for the Falklands - it was invaded - nothing to do with an Election. She protected our sovereignty abroad and commanded total respect from the Nation and the armed forces.

Oh yes, she closed loss-making pits down and stopped all the secondary picketing as well.

Maggie - only beaten into 2nd place by Sir Winston! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
3rd July 2015, 11:36
Yep, she ended the sickly 1/3 rd pint of full fat milk we were tortured to drink in the 70s - thank god.

As for the Falklands - it was invaded - nothing to do with an Election. She protected our sovereignty abroad and commanded total respect from the Nation and the armed forces.

Oh yes, she closed loss-making pits down and stopped all the secondary picketing as well.

Maggie - only beaten into 2nd place by Sir Winston! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

She also put the SAS into the Iranian Embassy to deal robustly with the scum

les_taxi
3rd July 2015, 13:19
Yes, a woman of steel - she would have had Miliberk for breakfast.

gm47
3rd July 2015, 14:28

Yes I remember that

gm47
3rd July 2015, 14:30
Found this funny, not so much a political statement just funny :)

MY VISIT TO A MUSLIM BOOKSTORE – So I was walking through the mall, and saw that there was a Muslim Book Store. I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim Book store so I went on in. I was wandering around taking a look and the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me. I imagine I didn’t look like his normal clientele. So I asked for a copy of the U.K. Immigration Policy Book regarding Muslims.
The Clerk said, “F *ck off, get out, and stay out!” I said, “Yes, that’s the one. Do you have that in paperback?”

Michael Parnham
3rd July 2015, 14:46
No she defended the Falklands very good PR with an election looming, she attacked the Miners, and totally ruined Communities when closing the Pits putting Police against ordinary working people, and way way before that she was known as Margaret Thatcher THE Milk snatcher, thus ending free milk in schools. Thats true she didnt just pay lip service she went for SOFT targets, and didnt care what happened to anyone who got in her way.:cwm23:
Just about the only thing i admired from this woman for, was standing up to Europe, at least when she did that she didnt ruin people or Communities.

It was Scargill that destroyed the mining communities!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
3rd July 2015, 16:05
She attacked the Miners unions, and totally ruined Communism in the UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good Ole Maggie!

Arthur Little
3rd July 2015, 16:12
Yes, a woman of steel ...

... :yeahthat:'s why she was nicknamed 'The Iron Lady'! :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
3rd July 2015, 17:11
... :yeahthat:'s why she was nicknamed 'The Iron Lady'! :icon_lol:

Great lady, the best! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
3rd July 2015, 17:19
It was Scargill that destroyed the mining communities! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes Michael his ego was too big

Harry T
3rd July 2015, 19:11
Im sorry guys I stick by my opinion of Thatcher, she left a legacy in my opinion not a good one. It turned into a battle between Thatcher and Scargill which in turn completely ruined OUR Coal Industry, which finished Communities, and many have never recovered from that, just pay a visit down to the Valleys of Wales or Yorkshire Mining villages and see for yourself.

I personally cannot remember Thatcher with any great enthusiasm.

Ako Si Jamie
3rd July 2015, 19:49
No need to apologize Harry, but she's just one of a number of PM's that pandered to the minorities.

Michael Parnham
3rd July 2015, 20:18
Im sorry guys I stick by my opinion of Thatcher, she left a legacy in my opinion not a good one. It turned into a battle between Thatcher and Scargill which in turn completely ruined OUR Coal Industry, which finished Communities, and many have never recovered from that, just pay a visit down to the Valleys of Wales or Yorkshire Mining villages and see for yourself.

The ex miners of Barnsley hate Scargill Harry, as far as I'm concerned we've only had three great leaders since the Second World War, namely Churchill, Thatcher and Cameron! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
3rd July 2015, 20:45

Well you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. The whole thing got out of hand, but if you have a business which is not making a profit then it can't be sustained. If I made no money and the taxi trade was dead, I would have to look for alternative employment. Many miners wanted to go back and Scargill conned em all I'm afraid