PDA

View Full Version : A Lumberjack Irish guy in Canada

Pepe n Pilar
30th November 2007, 05:17
An Irish guy who went to Canade to work as a lumberjack, cutting down trees. The boss says to him: "Here we get paid $10 for every tree we cut down and the number of trees you cut is up to you." The Irish man says "No problem". The boss hands him an electric chainsaw and says: "Have you used one of these before?" The Irishman says he has seen them before and should not have any problem. After 2 days all the other lumberjacks are earning lots of money cutting down their trees, but the Irishman has not been back to the office to claim any trees. The boss is curious and goes to see if he is ok. When he arrives, the Irishman is sitting on a tree that he has just cut down looking really exhausted. The boss says: "You have only cut down one tree in 2 days? Is everything ok?" The Irishman says: "Yes, I'm fine, it's just that the saw is very slow". The boss says: "Let me have a look." The Irishman hands him the chainsaw and the boss pulls the starter cord, making the saw roar into life. The Irishmans jumps up and says: "Jesus, what's that noise!!" :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

nigel
30th November 2007, 22:21
hahahaha Oh this reminds me of another joke about an irishman cutting down tree's awww but I can't remember it!! haha