PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Cameron is under the cosh from the French

andy222
23rd June 2015, 16:01
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eurostar-closed-chaos-calais-after-5935078

Dedworth
23rd June 2015, 16:15
Still reading that rag Andy :icon_lol: I think I might sign up and vote for Corbyn :yikes: to give Burnham a run for his money

Labour admit they can't stop Tories voting for Corbyn

http://order-order.com/2015/06/23/labour-admit-they-cant-stop-tories-voting-for-corbyn/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+guidofawkes+%28Guy+Fawkes%27+blog+of+parliamentary+plots%2C+rumours+and+conspiracy%29&utm_content=FeedBurner+user+view#_@/UTBv-vwj3q1dUQ

andy222
23rd June 2015, 16:17
What's that got to do with the topic Ded? :wink:

Dedworth
23rd June 2015, 16:20
What's that got to do with the topic Ded? :wink:

Cameron = Tory Leader
Labour = No leader..... I might have a say in which one goes under the cosh

:wink:

Longweekend
23rd June 2015, 16:33
They make me laugh, they say we are doing nothing, we are giving Calais Euro 5 Million a year for 3 years....

grahamw48
23rd June 2015, 19:48
Time to pull up the drawbridge until the French sort THEIR mess out. Plenty of other ports we can use.
Channel tunnel,...can block it up as far as I'm concerned.

Arthur Little
23rd June 2015, 19:55
They make me laugh, they say we are doing nothing, we are giving Calais Euro 5 Million a year for 3 years....

... oh dear, as a Chinaman would pronounce it: "What a :icon_lol: 'calais' on!"

Longweekend
23rd June 2015, 23:07
Time to pull up the drawbridge until the French sort THEIR mess out. Plenty of other ports we can use.
Channel tunnel,...can block it up as far as I'm concerned.

So long as they can open it back up on August 12th for when we drive down to Spain....:biggrin:

grahamw48
23rd June 2015, 23:11
Just check the boot when you come back ! :biggrin:

Arthur Little
23rd June 2015, 23:42
Just check the boot when you come back ! :biggrin:

............. :yeahthat: and, in the event you find any "foreign bodies" amongst its contents ... 'boot' their :butthead:s good 'n' proper in the process!

andy222
24th June 2015, 20:21
Cameron = Tory Leader
Labour = No leader..... I might have a say in which one goes under the cosh

:wink:

The point is Cameron and his Home Office have done sweet fa on this matter in the last five years - except throw money at the French. He should have done something constructive and sent some of our army over there on a shoot on sight policy. :wink:... Instead, we shall have to suffer asylum seekers whom we will have to finance and look after.