PDA

View Full Version : Pitiful what we put up with in this country now...

grahamw48
22nd June 2015, 15:19
:cwm23:

My nephew is ex-services, and now a police sergeant, very much involved in the 'Help the Heroes' cause. Oh, and forgot..also an Army reserve.

Anyway, I'll let you make your own minds up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3133353/Metropolitan-police-officer-removes-Help-Heroes-charity-wristband-harangued-hate-preacher-street.html

imagine
22nd June 2015, 15:32
hhmmmmm what can i say,

but the preacher was harrassing the officer,

the rest what i think i better not say,

i probably think the same as you,
:NoNo::cwm23:

Longweekend
22nd June 2015, 16:16
I just don't understand it, if they don't like the way we live here why don't they go and live in a Muslim country...:cwm23:

Dedworth
22nd June 2015, 16:38
Choudary is a nauseating blob of humanity - in my opinion the officer should have completely ignored his questions and left the band on.

les_taxi
22nd June 2015, 17:04
I'm ordering mine today - after that, I will walk past all the Asian Taxi drivers with it fully on display. Time to get the T-shirt too.
Choudary is a piece of ....:censored:

stevewool
22nd June 2015, 19:38
Why have we let this happen, and i feel its too late now for this country to have the common sense it had many many years ago

grahamw48
22nd June 2015, 19:52
Because our courts are servants of the EU. :NoNo:

OUR lives are run by foreigners...not by the people we have voted for.

fred
22nd June 2015, 20:28
I just don't understand it, if they don't like the way we live here why don't they go and live in a Muslim country...:cwm23:

Before long...They will be.
Back in the 60`s this guy would have got one in the nut.

les_taxi
22nd June 2015, 20:44
Before long...They will be.
Back in the 60`s this guy would have got one in the nut.

Amen to that - I'd like first shot at him :biggrin:

Tawi2
22nd June 2015, 21:54
Choudary should have been snatched,hooded and fast-tracked with his family to pakistan in the pyjamas he stood up in,he would have been begging to return,and the plod was LMF :NoNo: he should have defended the wristband,not removed it the pillock :doh

grahamw48
23rd June 2015, 00:06
Choudary and his ilk just need dropping out the back of a Hercules, over the English Channel. :mad:

gm47
23rd June 2015, 06:45
Choudary should have been snatched,hooded and fast-tracked with his family to pakistan in the pyjamas he stood up in,he would have been begging to return,and the plod was LMF :NoNo: he should have defended the wristband,not removed it the pillock :doh

THIS !! But you can't blame the PC - he knows he has to avoid upsetting anyone so it was the easier option. He won't want problems with his bosses.

Michael Parnham
23rd June 2015, 10:53
:Erm:

andy222
23rd June 2015, 15:48
I'm ordering mine today - after that, I will walk past all the Asian Taxi drivers with it fully on display. Time to get the T-shirt too.
Choudary is a piece of ....:censored:

That I would love to see Les. Anyway, I have had my wristband for years. You are a bit late Les. People like Choudary get away with murder. Send MI6 after him and dispatch him.