PDA

View Full Version : Want "Made in the Philippines" items?

raynaputi
16th June 2015, 19:12
Bags...shoes...accessories...clothes

Here's a list: http://www.wheninmanila.com/madeinthephilippines-15-homegrown-brands-we-love/

Michael Parnham
16th June 2015, 21:10
Thanks for this one Rayna!

raynaputi
16th June 2015, 21:24
Thanks for this one Rayna!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Some accessories being sold in M&S here in the UK are made in the Philippines. I've also bought some phone cases in the past that are also made in the Philippines. If you would probably look in some clothes stores here in the UK, you might find some are also made in the Philippines (we've seen a few in GAP in the past). :wink:

Jake should probably promote more of their shoes. Although Liliw, Laguna (where Jake lives) is really famous for their shoes and I'm sure they're getting plenty of business. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
17th June 2015, 18:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Some accessories being sold in M&S here in the UK are made in the Philippines. I've also bought some phone cases in the past that are also made in the Philippines. If you would probably look in some clothes stores here in the UK, you might find some are also made in the Philippines (we've seen a few in GAP in the past). :wink:

Jake should probably promote more of their shoes. Although Liliw, Laguna (where Jake lives) is really famous for their shoes and I'm sure they're getting plenty of business. :biggrin:

You are probably the most informative person on the Forum when it comes to general information about the Philippines Rayna and I find most of your posts very educational, keep up the good work! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
18th June 2015, 07:36
So glad to see that our member Jake has done so well with his shoe business venture here over a long term period..
Rare as hens teeth IMO.
Respect!

KeithD
18th June 2015, 08:37
So glad to see that our member Jake has done so well with his shoe business venture here over a long term period..
Rare as hens teeth IMO.
Respect!

Having the snipers on his roof helps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
18th June 2015, 09:25
Our daughter was made in the Philippines :wink:

fred
18th June 2015, 10:58
Having the snipers on his roof helps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

He`s probably got lots of little elves too.

Michael Parnham
18th June 2015, 11:45
Our daughter was made in the Philippines :wink:

Like it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
18th June 2015, 11:56
Like it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Sadly I can't post as much as I'd like due to poor internet. I'm working on it and hope to have an upgrade soon.

raynaputi
18th June 2015, 12:12
You are probably the most informative person on the Forum when it comes to general information about the Philippines Rayna and I find most of your posts very educational, keep up the good work! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
19th June 2015, 00:11
Yes..was going to ask if babies count. :biggrin:

KeithD
19th June 2015, 08:44
Rayna says that she was Made in the Philippines, but although I've had a real good look, I can't find the label on her! :Erm: