PDA

View Full Version : Had to attend a taxi driver Human trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation course today

les_taxi
8th June 2015, 20:38
Well it was nothing I did not know, but interestingly they played a video of a young girl being groomed etc featuring an Asian Ringleader:yikes: It was quite harrowing and I glanced to the few odd Asian taxi drivers who were there and they did not look too happy :bigcry:

A fact was stated which I nearly challenged - the question was asked, are all Asian drivers responsible for grooming etc? :doh

What a stupid question to deflect away from the issue.
Of course the answer was no but I wanted to ask what percentage taking into account the fact that Muslims account for a single figure of the population how did that compare with the national average?

Alas I never asked it as we seemed to quickly move on to another subject.

The answer given to who is mostly likely going to groom the young girls was white middle aged men.

To be fair Rotherham and Rochdale were mentioned so it was not all bullshit.

KeithD
9th June 2015, 08:44
I was always rat-:action-smiley-081: when I used taxi's, so I may have been groomed :cwm24:

les_taxi
9th June 2015, 11:44
Hopefully by an Evertonian ☺

Dedworth
9th June 2015, 12:15
Well it was nothing I did not know, but interestingly they played a video of a young girl being groomed etc featuring an Asian Ringleader:yikes: It was quite harrowing and I glanced to the few odd Asian taxi drivers who were there and they did not look too happy :bigcry:

A fact was stated which I nearly challenged - the question was asked, are all Asian drivers responsible for grooming etc? :doh

What a stupid question to deflect away from the issue.
Of course the answer was no but I wanted to ask what percentage taking into account the fact that Muslims account for a single figure of the population how did that compare with the national average?

Alas I never asked it as we seemed to quickly move on to another subject.

The answer given to who is mostly likely going to groom the young girls was white middle aged men.

To be fair Rotherham and Rochdale were mentioned so it was not all bullshit.

At least the representation of the ringleader as a 'Stani or "British Asian" was correct.

Talking about groomers did you read about this gang of scum ? :-

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/57240-Interesting-line-in-Thames-Valley-Police-press-release?highlight=

grahamw48
9th June 2015, 13:31
Well since the vast majority of middle-aged gents in this country are white...hardly rocket science, and a totally meaningless figure in this context.

Do any of these Indian sub-continent blokes actually have real licences now...or still using fake docs/uncle's/brother's, etc ? :Erm:

Arthur Little
9th June 2015, 17:53
Do any of these Indian sub-continent blokes actually have real licences now...or still using fake docs/uncle's/brother's, etc ? :Erm:

:biggrin: ... strangely enough, Graham ... as a child I used to imagine India as being full of [Hindu]'Fakirs' with prayer mats. Guess I must've :confused: them with Muslims.

Tawi2
9th June 2015, 21:09
:biggrin: ... strangely enough, Graham ... as a child I used to imagine India as being full of [Hindu]'Fakirs' with prayer mats. Guess I must've :confused: them with Muslims.

Huge amount of child sexual abuse in india/pakistan/cambodia/thailand/philippines,SEA as a whole,we need to crack down hard,reinstating the death penalty for grooming gang rapists should be the first step,i wouldnt lose sleep pulling the lever to facilitate their journey to paradise.

Dedworth
9th June 2015, 22:49
Huge amount of child sexual abuse in india/pakistan/cambodia/thailand/philippines,SEA as a whole,we need to crack down hard,reinstating the death penalty for grooming gang rapists should be the first step,i wouldnt lose sleep pulling the lever to facilitate their journey to paradise.

Nominated for post of the week :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
9th June 2015, 23:39
+ 1 .

Such mutants are not needed by the human race. :thumbsdown:

Dedworth
10th June 2015, 01:36
Despicable filth who shouldn't be allowed to live in our country. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG?

KeithD
11th June 2015, 09:52
Despicable filth who shouldn't be allowed to live in our country. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG?

We should play it safe and throw out all the priests as well :cwm25: