PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer Joke 2

Pepe n Pilar
29th November 2007, 09:02
A lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck. The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line." "Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do you?"
:Rasp::Rasp:

nigel
29th November 2007, 19:21
Ha ha haaaaa! I liked that one!! It reminds me of this one : A family are enjoying dinner at a restaurant, but one of their young sons begins playing with a coin! Unfortunately, he puts the coin in his mouth and starts choking on it!! His family try to stop him choking but they can't!! The boy starts to turn blue and they begin to panic!! They try everything but the boy is still choking!! The boy is about to collapse when a man from the next table squeezes his testicles and out pops the coin!!
"That's amazing! How did you do that? Are you a Doctor?" They ask the man. He winks at them and replies "Nooo I'm from the Inland Revenue...!"