PDA

View Full Version : Help with UK Benefits and Grants

Rosie1958
5th June 2015, 17:27
Thought I’d share a website that I’ve recently come across which identifies which benefits and grants could be claimed in certain situations. If you are living in Great Britain and want to ensure that you are claiming everything that you are entitled to, check out the following website:-

https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Your-Situation

The website is run by a charity, free and easy to use. Just click on Your Situation and select the appropriate one. It will then provide a list and information on potential benefits/ grants that you might be entitled to and how to claim them. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th June 2015, 19:21
Thought I’d share a website that I’ve recently come across which identifies which benefits and grants could be claimed in certain situations. If you are living in Great Britain and want to ensure that you are claiming everything that you are entitled to, check out the following website:-

The website is run by a charity, free and easy to use. Just click on Your Situation and select the appropriate one. It will then provide a list and information on potential benefits/ grants that you might be entitled to and how to claim them. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmm ... :yeahthat:'s an extremely useful link, Rosie ... :thankyou:

Arthur Little
5th June 2015, 19:38
Hmm ... :yeahthat:'s an extremely useful link, Rosie ... :thankyou:

Indeed ... IMO, it is such a useful link, I've made this thread of yours a 'Sticky'!

imagine
6th June 2015, 01:08

very good Rosie, im sure this will be very helpful for those that need:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

must be rep worthy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
6th June 2015, 01:38
Arthur and Stewart, thank you both so much. I understand that this particular website is also actually used by the Citizen's Advice Bureau to help with benefit and grant queries/ entitlement.

If it helps even just one person claim benefit that they are entitled to but didn't know about, I will be delighted! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
6th June 2015, 07:45
Arthur and Stewart, thank you both so much. I understand that this particular website is also actually used by the Citizen's Advice Bureau to help with benefit and grant queries/ entitlement.

If it helps even just one person claim benefit that they are entitled to but didn't know about, I will be delighted! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure it will help many Rosie, thanks for that and I've now put it in my favourites, I'm sure it will be useful in the future! :xxgrinning--00xx3: