PDA

View Full Version : i really need a nanny

sabinaandpat
29th January 2006, 17:34
we are a fun uk couple with 3 children, i am at full time college doing interior design and he is working in the city doing IT, the children are at school allday, but i need someone to help wheh they get home and every other weekend , wiling to pay very good good money, up to £7.50ph if you are good email us on pat@plgweb.co.uk my 4 year old has cerebral palsy and in the winter he needs oxygen when he goes outside, but he is very happy he can talk and is just like any other child his age is eve

i need someone to help me with the children, 2 of them have disabilities , you must have a police check, i also need someone to do house work and look after then everyother weekend, the money is good and the family are very friendly , give us a call on 02070959753 07944297247 The only thing is we do not want a live in but that why we are paying £7.50 per hour and you can earn a lot of money up to about £1300per month take home after tax and ni what we need Some to come while the children are a school to clean and then when they get home do dinners and bath then get school cloths ready for next day and mollies lunch for school and when I get home from college you can leave about 7 then its 2 weekend a month from fri to sun looking after only Mollie as the other 2 go and stay at friends and there nans. but you get paid even while you are sleeping so its £7.50 per hour for 48 hours.

A bit about us …….Well I am 30 and at college full time doing interior design, pat works in the city doing IT we are very fun and friendly and easy going, jack is 11 and bright caring and helpful with the other two children , he pretty much looks after himself , all I ask is that you ask him to do his homework, Mollie is 7 and is autistic and has adhd, she is very happy most of the time , but can have temper tantrums, she does not get in till about 3.15 and is dropped off by her school bus as she goes to a private autistic school, she loves DVDs, Harrison is 4 and has cerebral palsy and is on oxygen in the winter months , he is a very happy boy and even goes to a normal school he can walk but has a wheelchair to use when he goes out as he full’s a lot, but we treat our children and want other to treat them just like you would any other child,

Please let me know
Sabina feel free to email us at pat@plgweb.co.uk and we can chat

Admin
30th January 2006, 10:09
Just make sure Gary Glitter doesn't apply :yikes:

sabinaandpat
30th January 2006, 14:24
sorry i thought i better say we are in the london area of the uk (brixton sw9)

Pauldo
30th January 2006, 15:50
Originally posted by admin@Jan 30 2006, 10:09 AM
Just make sure Gary Glitter doesn't apply :yikes:

Quoted post

I think he is otherwise engaged in Vietnam. or did he pay off the cops, again? :blink:

To misquote M. Jackson: "If I'm rich, I can always be innocent" :yikes:

ginapeterb
31st January 2006, 09:50
Originally posted by Pauldo@Jan 30 2006, 02:50 PM
I think he is otherwise engaged in Vietnam. or did he pay off the cops, again? :blink:

To misquote M. Jackson: "If I'm rich, I can always be innocent" :yikes:

Quoted post

Come on Guys please don't make these kind of Jokes regarding Glitter and a.n.other personalities with respect to Children with special needs, this ladies enquiry is sincerely genuine, having spoken to her, and her husband, they are a delightful couple, I don't think these type of remarks which are flippant and innapropriate give out the right impression regarding the Forum.
I think enough said.

Pauldo
31st January 2006, 16:16
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 31 2006, 09:50 AM
Come on Guys please don't make these kind of Jokes regarding Glitter and a.n.other personalities with respect to Children with special needs, this ladies enquiry is sincerely genuine, having spoken to her, and her husband, they are a delightful couple, I don't think these type of remarks which are flippant and innapropriate give out the right impression regarding the Forum.
I think enough said.

Quoted post

I must apologise for my comments Sabina. It wasn't really a very sensitive or appropriate comment considering your situation. Many apologies.
Pauldo.

Admin
31st January 2006, 17:57
:Erm: Whose the boss here? :D

I'm pretty sure Sabina & Co have a sense of humor.

Maybe we need a 'Jobs' thread, seem to be getting a number of posts at the moment.

sabinaandpat
17th February 2006, 17:04
yes we do , ha ha ha lol
sabina x

Originally posted by admin@Jan 31 2006, 04:57 PM
:Erm: Whose the boss here? :D

I'm pretty sure Sabina & Co have a sense of humor.

Maybe we need a 'Jobs' thread, seem to be getting a number of posts at the moment.

Quoted post

walesrob
17th February 2006, 18:16
Originally posted by sabinaandpat@Feb 17 2006, 04:04 PM
yes we do , ha ha ha lol
sabina x

Quoted post

Moved this to the "Jobs" section..

Admin
17th February 2006, 23:09
Gizza job.....

ervenescence
18th March 2006, 18:29
I can be a nanny but unfortunately im too far away from your place, I might ask for an additional payment for travel expenses style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif .