PDA

View Full Version : The drunks exscuse...

nigel
28th November 2007, 21:01
A man has a habit of getting drunk and being sick! And his wife gives him an ultimatum! She says "If you are sick once more, I'm leaving you!" He thinks oh hell!! She is serious!! But he didn't want to give up his boozy lifestyle so he went to the pub that night as usual.
Yet again he over does it, he gets drunk, and he is sick all over his own shirt!! He says to the barman "What am I going to do? She's going to leave me!!" The barman says "Here's what you do mate, you go home with a fifty pound note, and you tell her that someone else was sick on your shirt, and he's felt bad about it and he's given you fifty pound for the shirt! Just tell her that!!"
He says "That's a great idea!!" and he rushes back home to his wife, and she's not impressed! She says "You've done it again haven't you? You've got drunk, you've been sick, it's disgusting and I'm leaving you!!" He says "Listen darling, someone else was sick on my shirt and he felt bad about it and he gave me fifty pound for the shirt look!!" She says "Well ok, but hang on there's one hundred pounds here..?" And he says "Yeah well he poohed my pants aswell!!":omg::icon_lol: