PDA

View Full Version : It makes you feel like a woman...

nigel
28th November 2007, 20:59
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up and says "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!":icon_lol:

kimmi
29th November 2007, 02:29
he he he, this one is really funny..:)

Pepe n Pilar
29th November 2007, 05:00
It is acceptable for a woman to iron man's clothes than vice versa:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
29th November 2007, 12:09
hi sis Iye,

I grew up in a family where I saw my dad ironing our clothes (mine, sister and mom)sometimes he also do the laundry and my dad's not complaining at all..I also have some uncle's doing that especially when their wives just gave birth or sick and they seems enjoying it..:)

and my fiance prefer to do the ironing than the laundry...he he he

Pepe n Pilar
29th November 2007, 14:46
Hi Sis Kimmi, I've nothing against men doing the laundry, ironing, cooking etc. I find it sweet. My dad used to cook for us when we were still young because he cooks better than my mom..
I think it depends on the situation. If the husband works all day and wife is a housewife and he comes home nothing in the dining table, still has to do the ironing of his own clothes then there is something missing in the relationship. But when both are working then they can agree to share on doing the household chores. There's a couple wherein the husband is the house husband, (or whatever u may call it)takes care of the 3 kids, cooks for them, do the laundry etc. and the wife goes to work and handles a high position in her company. There is no complain whatsoever as they agree on that. Husband is suffering from scoliosis and has filed an early retirement, so it depends on the situation.

nigel
3rd January 2008, 01:23
Are you all giving up smoking for the new year? Remember girls, smoking 'causes impotence..

kimmi
3rd January 2008, 13:36
i am a little bit odd coz i am not smoking nor drinking alcoholic beverages..

and im trying to drink some this year for me not to feel so cold..

nigel
3rd January 2008, 19:57
i am a little bit odd coz i am not smoking nor drinking alcoholic beverages..

and im trying to drink some this year for me not to feel so cold..

Awwww bless ya!! Your really quite charming Kimmi..:cwm12: