PDA

View Full Version : Do You Watch Britain's Got Talent?

KeithD
22nd May 2015, 15:35
Although I hate all other shows like this, such as the X-Factor, BGT can be very funny. One of the stand out features of it is that it shows why we, as a nation, no longer rule the world. :icon_lol:

stevewool
22nd May 2015, 17:27
Some very funny people on there, the other week the chap on the trampoline, so funny

les_taxi
22nd May 2015, 18:43
No thanks sick of all these crapy shows.Something with Prof Brian Cox in,or Michael Palin in more my cup of tea.Downloaded Joanna Lumley program about the Northern Lights-not seen it heard it was good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
22nd May 2015, 19:26
No thanks sick of all these crapy shows.Something with Prof Brian Cox in,or Michael Palin in more my cup of tea.Downloaded Joanna Lumley program about the Northern Lights-not seen it heard it was good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ditto plus I can't stomach the 2 gormless, grinning Geordies. I want to put my boot through the screen when my Mrs has it on

grahamw48
22nd May 2015, 19:31
One of my favourite shows . :biggrin:

Rory
22nd May 2015, 22:53
Not something i watch. With all the money Simon Cowell has i can not see why he still embarrasses himself with these shows.

London_Manila
23rd May 2015, 02:48
Cant stand any of these kind of wannabe shows
The Judges on these shows are the ones who annoy me
Its all about what Simon wants = close up shot of his botox ravaged face and fake super white teeth
Really the vomit bucket is overflowing

fred
23rd May 2015, 02:55
Cant stand any of these kind of wannabe shows
The Judges on these shows are the ones who annoy me
Its all about what Simon wants = close up shot of his botox ravaged face and fake super white teeth
Really the vomit bucket is overflowing

So why do you watch it and continually refill your sick bucket?
If you dont like it..Turn it over,or better still OFF! :icon_lol:

London_Manila
23rd May 2015, 03:04
So why do you watch it and continually refill your sick bucket?
If you dont like it..Turn it over,or better still OFF!:icon_lol:

My father likes it and when I visit him he has this crap on

SimonH
23rd May 2015, 07:19
Could have turned out worse, or maybe better :cwm25:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-05-22/police-confirm-controlled-detonation-of-wwii-wembley-bomb/

Ako Si Jamie
24th May 2015, 01:06
I watch it at times but can't stand that fake bint Holden. Not keen on the other judges either although I don't mind Alisha. Not really interested in the singers as they tend to be too boring for the show so it's good to see acts with originality.

Terpe
24th May 2015, 07:57
I have to prioritise when and how to stream video.
BGT does not qualify for entry on my list.

KeithD
24th May 2015, 08:20
I may be on it next year, as I'm training the guinea pigs to kill Simon on sight :biggrin:

les_taxi
24th May 2015, 08:36
It's so fake-a customer of mine who can sing really well went for an audition which she passed but they wanted to know her "story" she said she did not have one so she progressed no further:doh

SimonH
24th May 2015, 08:40
I may be on it next year, as I'm training the guinea pigs to kill Simon on sight :biggrin:

Mmmmm Guinea Pig, they taste just like rabbit :smile:

Michael Parnham
24th May 2015, 08:44

Wouldn't know Simon, never tasted Guinea Pig and not likely to either!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
24th May 2015, 08:51

Only if its chased down by a greyhound or ferret :xxparty-smiley-004:

SimonH
24th May 2015, 09:21
Wouldn't know Simon, never tasted Guinea Pig and not likely too either!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

National dish in Peru, they are kept like this :smile: