PDA

View Full Version : Queens Park Rangers

Dedworth
10th May 2015, 16:49
Good to see the gutless overpaid mercenaries go down without a fight. Redknapps legacy, Super Hoops :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th May 2015, 17:07
Good to see the gutless overpaid mercenaries go down without a fight. Redknapps legacy, Super Hoops :icon_lol:

Quite Probably Relegation :thumbsdown: is on the cards for QPR :icon_rolleyes: ... by all accounts!

Ako Si Jamie
10th May 2015, 17:57
I can see that Warburton fella who's done so well at Brentford becoming their next manager.

Ako Si Jamie
10th May 2015, 18:00
Quite Probably Relegation :thumbsdown: is on the cards for QPR :icon_rolleyes: ... by all accounts!

They are relegated, along with Burnley.

Just one place left and Hull are odds on favourites although I reckon the barcodes might go down.

KeithD
10th May 2015, 18:12
Hopefully Newcastle get 3rd spot :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gm47
10th May 2015, 22:16
to Dedworth, you simply have no idea what you are talking about !!

mind you it's about the same with most subjects you talk about.

you come across as a bitter twisted old man :)

Dedworth
11th May 2015, 02:09

Thanks for the on topic input :wink:

London_Manila
11th May 2015, 02:48

Spot on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th May 2015, 02:54
Spot on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sounds like you've got out of the wrong side of bed a bit early :icon_lol:

London_Manila
11th May 2015, 03:12
QPR are not good enough to remain in the Premiership its as simple as that :smile:

Chelsea coming in for Loic Remy last summer hardly helped QPR

Chelsea's success is due to Abramovich's millions nothing else

Terpe
11th May 2015, 07:12

Your direct personal abuse to a fellow forumer says more about you than your target
Please don't continue with that strategy.

KeithD
11th May 2015, 08:11
Even though most on here would enjoy seeing Dedworth slowly tortured to death, starting with removal of his testicles by means of a Piranha, he is entitled to free speech. We do not abuse other members, unless it is in jest :wink: ... maybe! :icon_lol:

gm47
11th May 2015, 10:10
QPR are not good enough to remain in the Premiership its as simple as that :smile:

Chelsea coming in for Loic Remy last summer hardly helped QPR

Chelsea's success is due to Abramovich's millions nothing else

this is 100% correct. League positions don't lie but still feel we had little luck this season, but that is what usually happens when you are bottom of the league.

gm47
11th May 2015, 10:15
Your direct personal abuse to a fellow forumers says more about you than your target
Please don't continue with that strategy.

do you count that as personal abuse ?? Does the truth count as abuse ?? So let me get it right it is ok to abuse others that are non members.... is that correct ?? but not to say anything mildly amusing against the same poster :)

SimonH
11th May 2015, 10:28
do you count that as personal abuse ?? Does the truth count as abuse ?? So let me get it right it is ok to abuse others that are non members.... is that correct ?? but not to say anything mildly amusing against the same poster :)

Calling someone bitter and twisted isn't mildly amusing though, is it :Erm:

One thing that is mildly amusing is someone who's been a member for nearly eleven years, only posted 119 times (3 of them on this subject), and yet has managed to upset enough members to get 2 red dots against your name :wink:

gm47
11th May 2015, 10:43
Calling someone bitter and twisted isn't mildly amusing though, is it :Erm:

One thing that is mildly amusing is someone who's been a member for nearly eleven years, only posted 119 times (3 of them on this subject), and yet has managed to upset enough members to get 2 red dots against your name :wink:

""Calling someone bitter and twisted isn't mildly amusing though, is it"""..... ok if you say so :)

""""only posted 119 times"""" sorry I didn't realise that there is a certain number of posts that had to be made. Please tell me how many should I make ?

""2 red dots against your name"" how many do I need to get a prize :)

You will disappointed to hear that I probably agree with Dedworth more than I disagree. I think he has bad taste in football teams..but we all have crosses to bear in life. Of course if he attacks someone I like then I will reply....in the instance of AM !

I believe that I could have a few pints no problem with him, we would disagree on some things but agree on lots of others. I'm sure it would be interesting :)

If you believe that my comments are abusive... ok .... I'm sure he has been abused much worse and by better men than me :)

SimonH
11th May 2015, 11:04
""Calling someone bitter and twisted isn't mildly amusing though, is it"""..... ok if you say so :)

""""only posted 119 times"""" sorry I didn't realise that there is a certain number of posts that had to be made. Please tell me how many should I make ?

""2 red dots against your name"" how many do I need to get a prize :)

You will disappointed to hear that I probably agree with Dedworth more than I disagree. I think he has bad taste in football teams..but we all have crosses to bear in life. Of course if he attacks someone I like then I will reply....in the instance of AM !

I believe that I could have a few pints no problem with him, we would disagree on some things but agree on lots of others. I'm sure it would be interesting :)

If you believe that my comments are abusive... ok .... I'm sure he has been abused much worse and by better men than me :)

1. Yes, I do say so, in my opinion :biggrin:

2. :Erm: No set rule, but I'd say once a week would indicate you're mildly interested in the forum and an active participant, so let's say you need about another 450 to catch up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

3. You'll have to ask Keith, not sure if there's such a thing as a red star :wink:

4. Not disappointed in the slightest, I'm sure you'll make a lovely couple :heartshape1:

5. Who's paying :Erm:

6. Of that I've no doubt what-so-ever :wink: