PDA

View Full Version : Moving Again

Terpe
7th May 2015, 14:43
Today we signed up for a new house.
This time for 1 year.
We'll be staying in the same village just moving 100m around the corner to a bigger place.

The house in Marikina is taking longer to sell than we'd hoped and the bungalow on a large lot we had eyes for on the edge of our village has been taken off the market.
We know what we want to buy so we need time to find it. It'll come I'm sure.

Anyway our new place is very nice with lot's of added facilities we hoped for to make our retirement life better.
We'll move ASAP even though our current contract does't expire until the 21st of the month.
We're really learning a lot about life here, and about the people we need to interact with. Some is good and some is not so good.
We're glad we didn't buy a place too early on in our adjustment to life here and are confident we'll secure our perfect home eventually.

If I'd come here a few years ago I'd have have a place built to my own design and specification on a selected lot.
As it stands now I'll happily take second choice of buying an existing place and renovating to what we'd like.

Michael Parnham
7th May 2015, 15:27
You'll have to buy a removal van and set up your own business Peter!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
7th May 2015, 17:06
You'll have to buy a removal van and set up your own business Peter! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thats not such a bad idea ive seen many people asking for man with a van here .

Michael Parnham
7th May 2015, 20:11
I thought about it myself, I would think it could be quite profitable! :telephone::drivingx::coucouchapeau:

fred
7th May 2015, 20:42
You'll have to buy a removal van and set up your own business Peter! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I doubt it would work.. Too many lipat bahay tricycles to compete with.