PDA

View Full Version : Is It OK To Snoop In Your Partner’s Email?

Ann1984
27th April 2015, 08:41
When I reading this. I felt so guilty! This is me before to behaved, but I learned my mistake, a wife snooping my husband emails is not good.. :biggrin:

http://lovesagame.com/is-it-ok-to-snoop-in-your-partners-email/

KeithD
27th April 2015, 09:03
You just ask them to show you them. If they say no, limit them to one bowl of rice a day until they give in :cwm24: :anerikke:

Ann1984
27th April 2015, 09:31
You just ask them to show you them. If they say no, limit them to one bowl of rice a day until they give in :cwm24: :anerikke:

Hehehe funny! But I realize when I read the article, is not Good! Next time I will ask permission. Still Learning a marriage life Keith.:biggrin:

grahamw48
27th April 2015, 11:03
That's how I discovered (well, confirmed) the ex was cheating on me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
27th April 2015, 11:59
Not as bad as your other half finding that you spend a lot of time on a dating site called Filipina Roses :yikes:

Michael Parnham
27th April 2015, 11:59
Well, what a load of rubbish, of course it's ok, you shouldn't have secrets from one another :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
27th April 2015, 12:22
Emails being sent to Keith are also sent to my email..mostly spams!!! Also, whenever he buys something online, I get the emails for it. His surprise gifts for me has always failed coz I get notified via email. Hahahahaha :icon_lol:

imagine
27th April 2015, 14:47
its not a matter of having secrets, but privacy or trust comes into this,

doesnt seem much different to routing through a womens handbag, its a dark and unknown world dont do it :doh:NoNo::icon_lol:

SimonH
27th April 2015, 15:08

doesnt seem much different to routing through a womens handbag, its a dark and unknown world dont do it :doh:NoNo::icon_lol:

Good analogy :xxgrinning--00xx3: I've often been asked to get something out of a woman's handbag, I just pass her the bag :smile:

Longweekend
27th April 2015, 15:48
Yes, I agree never go into a women's handbag....:yikes:

imagine
27th April 2015, 15:56
forget the saying, to boldly go where no mans gone before, or one big step for man,

its life jim but not as we know it,

i ask myself would i put my hand in a rat trap :Erm: :NoNo:

Abigail
27th April 2015, 16:27
My husband is either very brave or very stupid, I haven't decided yet but he quite happily goes into anyones handbag. He is the nosiest person I have ever met in my life! I have private emails and messages that I keep from my husband but more because I get work messages and some of them are confidential that he is not allowed to know. Also I would never want to read his as I feel it is right to trust them to have some privacy. I think its knowing the difference between wanting a little privacy and keeping secrets

imagine
27th April 2015, 16:41
My husband is either very brave or very stupid, I haven't decided yet but he quite happily goes into anyones handbag. He is the nosiest person I have ever met in my life! I have private emails and messages that I keep from my husband but more because I get work messages and some of them are confidential that he is not allowed to know. Also I would never want to read his as I feel it is right to trust them to have some privacy. I think its knowing the difference between wanting a little privacy and keeping secrets

i wonder how he would feel or react to those handbag owners , went in his wallet for a look around:Erm:

Abigail
27th April 2015, 16:47
I actually don't think he would care but I have been trying to teach him that its rude and he should never do it unless someone specifically asks him to

imagine
27th April 2015, 16:49
I actually don't think he would care but I have been trying to teach him that its rude and he should never do it unless someone specifically asks him to

sounds like he is obsessed :icon_lol:

Abigail
27th April 2015, 16:54
He is honestly just that nosey. If he sees a cupboard or a drawer he cant stop himself from opening it just to see what's in it. I am trying to persuade him that's a bit rude too but its hard work. No idea where he gets it from to be honest

KeithD
27th April 2015, 18:02
If I see an open handbag, I'll drop an opened condom in it :Rasp:

Michael Parnham
27th April 2015, 18:11
If I see an open handbag, I'll drop an opened condom in it :Rasp:

Love it, love it, love it, :biggrin:

Ann1984
28th April 2015, 04:46

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
28th April 2015, 04:49
When I read the article snooping is an addicted mannerism! Yes it's a bit rude! But I learned not good, it's seems like I acted that I never trust my husband. :biggrin: I not having suspecios to him,,, just addicted snooping his email! Woman is crazy :NoNo::biggrin:

Ann1984
28th April 2015, 04:51
When my husband plan to surprise me?! It turns to failure coz I often snooping his email. I have conscience of what I did! :NoNo::NoNo: no no anymore to do it! :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
28th April 2015, 08:40
If my partner snooped on my emails she'd most likely get dumped. Shows a lack of respect and trust and also highlights her insecurity.

I think the only exception for the allowance of snooping is if the partner was suspected of having an affair.

Ann1984
28th April 2015, 09:21
:crazy::crazy::crazy:
If my partner snooped on my emails she'd most likely get dumped. Shows a lack of respect and trust and also highlights her insecurity.

I think the only exception for the allowance of snooping is if the partner was suspected of having an affair.

Hehe not suspecting woman just crazy. :crazy:

Ako Si Jamie
28th April 2015, 13:46
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hehe not suspecting woman just crazy. :crazy:That was aimed at women in general. A Filipina would get a lot more leeway with me. :biggrin: