24th April 2015, 18:06
A heads up :-

http://pinoyradiouk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Attachment-1.jpeg

Arjie
27th April 2015, 07:27
I'm looking forward for that. :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
10th May 2015, 19:55
I will give it a miss, its same old same old, BUT its being held on the field where i frequent, my archery club :icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th May 2015, 20:21
I will give it a miss, its same old same old, BUT its being held on the field where i frequent, my archery club :icon_lol:

I doubt if I'll go - couldn't be bothered last year I preferred it at Lampton Park. If she's not working my wife will she's got friends and family round there

Slip
11th May 2015, 08:23
Would like to have gone, but it's on the days I am am on nightshifts. Would have been so much easier if it was at Lampton park like it used to be, only 10 minutes in the car, could have dropped Harlene off come home for a kip and picked her up later.

Apps farm is only 25 mins away, but with the traffic more like 45 minutes or more!...

I won't tell her about it lol

raynaputi
11th May 2015, 12:28
I haven't been to any Barrio Fiestas here in the UK. :NoNo: If there's a barrio fiesta here near where we live, I might go. Travelling too far just for a gathering like that is a no-no for me. :thumbsdown:

Michael Parnham
11th May 2015, 13:54
I haven't been to any Barrio Fiestas here in the UK. :NoNo: If there's a barrio fiesta here near where we live, I might go. Travelling too far just for a gathering like that is a no-no for me. :thumbsdown:

You're not missing anything Rayna, Maritess has been to Ripon also Manchester and she's not really bothered about going again, she says they were both exactly the same, repeat & repeat is how she described them! :xxgrinning--00xx3: