PDA

View Full Version : Questions

rands
24th January 2006, 18:18
Hi Guys,

How are you doing? I hope all of you are alright. I just want to know if any of you know of car service for hire. My fiancee and i are planning to meet again in the Philippines soon and we are planning to spend time in Pampanga. Any experience in going there?

Also, we will be visiting Baguio. We would like to know if it is better to avail of promos of a travel agency or we just book hotel and plane ticket separately? Which do you think will be more practical? How much does a plane ticket cost? I'm sure you, guys, could relate to this as we are working on a tight budget too but we want to enjoy are stay in the Philippines.

Thank you so much!

Rands

ginapeterb
24th January 2006, 21:48
Originally posted by rands@Jan 24 2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Guys,

How are you doing? I hope all of you are alright. I just want to know if any of you know of car service for hire. My fiancee and i are planning to meet again in the Philippines soon and we are planning to spend time in Pampanga. Any experience in going there?

Also, we will be visiting Baguio. We would like to know if it is better to avail of promos of a travel agency or we just book hotel and plane ticket separately? Which do you think will be more practical? How much does a plane ticket cost? I'm sure you, guys, could relate to this as we are working on a tight budget too but we want to enjoy are stay in the Philippines.

Thank you so much!

Rands

Quoted post

Rands, Im sure Gina and I would love to share our Baguio Trip experiences with you...you may read about it at

http://www.british-filipino.com/baguiopage10.html

There is a link in there to a tour operator who will help you out with a hotel and tour package, we have used it, its ok, there are plenty of good hotels in the City to accomodate you, suggest you take a flight to Baguio City from Domestic in Manila, on Asian Spirit 19 Seater, Dash 7, very nice flight over the mountains, and Baguio City has a lovely landing, you come in over the mountains and it circles around the city before landing, a superb view as you bank left and then left again, nice little runway, and the airport is a swiss style terminal building, one of the nicest airports in the Philippines, taxis are plentiful and cheap, the scenery is very similar to Scotland, temperature is around 21 one of the coolest in the Philippines, hence the phrase Summer Capital of the Philippines, have fun, speak to others about Pampanga,

Cost of Flight to Baguio Aboard Asian Spirit was P2500.00 each.

Rob whats your take on this ? Keith ? anyone else been to Pampanga ?

Best of Luck

walesrob
24th January 2006, 21:57
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 24 2006, 08:48 PM
Rands, Im sure Gina and I would love to share our Baguio Trip experiences with you...you may read about it at

http://www.british-filipino.com/baguiopage10.html

There is a link in there to a tour operator who will help you out with a hotel and tour package, we have used it, its ok, there are plenty of good hotels in the City to accomodate you, suggest you take a flight to Baguio City from Domestic in Manila, on Asian Spirit 19 Seater, Dash 7, very nice flight over the mountains, and Baguio City has a lovely landing, you come in over the mountains and it circles around the city before landing, a superb view as you bank left and then left again, nice little runway, and the airport is a swiss style terminal building, one of the nicest airports in the Philippines, taxis are plentiful and cheap, the scenery is very similar to Scotland, temperature is around 21 one of the coolest in the Philippines, hence the phrase Summer Capital of the Philippines, have fun, speak to others about Pampanga,

Cost of Flight to Baguio Aboard Asian Spirit was P2500.00 each.

Rob whats your take on this ? Keith ? anyone else been to Pampanga ?

Best of Luck

Quoted post

I'm afraid I am with Rands in all this - Elsa and I have not yet been to Baguio, we certainly intend to next time.

rands
25th January 2006, 18:28
Hi Pete! Thanks for sharing your experience to us and your support! So cool!!!

By the way, is the P2500 plane fare a round trip?

Rob, hope to see you there! he he :lol:

Regards,

Rands