PDA

View Full Version : Leaving this country

stevewool
4th April 2015, 07:09
There has been a lot on the news just lately about people leaving England and going to Syria, for what reason who knows, but can someone explain why are the police stopping them leaving, or even flying to Turkey to try to find them too??

The most important thing must be to stop them coming back to our shores if they have done something wrong

Terpe
4th April 2015, 10:21
It beats me Steve why so much focus on preventing those folks leaving.

I think if anyone is considering aid work then it's known. Although that's a very risky thing to do.

But those who have such a strong need to join a terrorist group should, in my opinion, be allowed to leave UK but not allowed to return.

It seems totally stupid to keep such minds here against their will.

Dedworth
4th April 2015, 12:14
As the man said here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/give-all-isis-sympathisers-a-free-flight-to-syria-and-youve-solved-the-problem-says-ukip-candidate-10144886.html

We should be providing the flights for these rodents and removing their passports at the gate

grahamw48
4th April 2015, 14:37
It is tragic, the lack of thought by our predecessors in permitting such an obviously antagonistic and devisive culture to become permanently settled in this wonderful country of ours. :NoNo:

angela.f
4th April 2015, 21:17
Preventative measures?

London_Manila
5th April 2015, 03:04
Preventative measures?

I think these people are already well brainwashed by the internet and poisonous Islamic preachers

Apart from locking them up I cant think of any preventative measures that would do any good

London_Manila
5th April 2015, 03:07
As the man said here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/give-all-isis-sympathisers-a-free-flight-to-syria-and-youve-solved-the-problem-says-ukip-candidate-10144886.html

We should be providing the flights for these rodents and removing their passports at the gate

Agreed and it's taking the politicians a long time to catch up with the general public's opinion

Ako Si Jamie
5th April 2015, 15:25
Agreed and it's taking the politicians a long time to catch up with the general public's opinion

They're too embroiled in what pre-election bullshit to present to the nation at the moment so it's not going to be anytime soon - if ever. So it looks like excursions from Treasure Island to Syria and back will be continuing thanks to these spineless goons. Salamat, Cameron!