PDA

View Full Version : A two-faced maggot

Dedworth
27th March 2015, 01:11
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013703/Father-jihadi-bride-schoolgirl-attended-2012-Islamist-rally-attended-Lee-Rigby-s-killer-led-preacher-Anjem-Choudary.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013703/Father-jihadi-bride-schoolgirl-attended-2012-Islamist-rally-attended-Lee-Rigby-s-killer-led-preacher-Anjem-Choudary.html#ixzz3VXY3ivGC)

We now see where his sympathies lie. Strip him of British Citizenship and ship him out to Syria to find her

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 10:32
Anyone with half a brain realises that these people are here for what they can get from the stupid naive British people.

They detest our culture and way of life, except where it benefits them, and have no loyalty whatsoever to this country. :mad:

Tawi2
27th March 2015, 10:36
No,no,you both have the wrong attitude,the poor guy needs counselling over the loss of his daughter,a change of environment (Maybe a nice house in the country).....yada....yada.....yada :wink:
In reality he is a poisonous little swine,who probably facilitated his daughters flight to join isis,these people are insidious cancers in this country,but by the time the majority wake up to it its too late,its terminal :NoNo:

Harry T
27th March 2015, 10:45
They are here for what they can get, they would never have had it so easy had they remained in their homeland, now that they are getting substantial numbers they are flexing there muscles with what else they can change for their Benefit, believe me when i am long dead and gone these "Parasites" will push for even more power until they make this (Our) country even more of a Benefit for them, there will be even more discrimination against us the Natural population, just look how Politically unstable Pakistan is, take a look how poor there economic performance is compared to neighbours India, thats why they came running to the UK, what they cant get there, they have easily got here, and we are still letting them continue to get stronger, and stronger, believe me they will want to dominate, and persecute in years to come. :NoNo:

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 10:46
We're just horrid racists who must be silenced. :anerikke:

Tawi2
27th March 2015, 10:49
Yup we are just racists (with clarity of vision).

Michael Parnham
27th March 2015, 11:12
Anyone with half a brain realises that these people are here for what they can get from the stupid naive British people.

They detest our culture and way of life, except where it benefits them, and have no loyalty whatsoever to this country. :mad:

Hear hear! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
27th March 2015, 11:43
I hate 'em all, disgusting vile creatures whose aim is to populate the country and take over. Will never happen tho'. You can only push an Englishman so far. Set a few bombs off again and people will seriously kick off.

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 11:54
Just a shame it was ever allowed to get to this situation. :NoNo:

Totally avoidable.

les_taxi
27th March 2015, 12:07
Not while we have so many bloody lefties in the country

Dedworth
27th March 2015, 12:35
Not while we have so many bloody lefties in the country

You won't see this story reported by the BBC, Channel 4 or in the Guardian & Mirror rags

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 12:40
You might however see it 10 times on Ch5, as all their programming is blinkin repeats ! :Brick:

SimonH
27th March 2015, 12:55
I couldn't give a damn about your religious beliefs if you come into OUR country to work, pay tax and become an active member of your local community.
However, if you come here expecting a house and benefit hand outs and then have the audacity to slag off the country that supports you, then feel free to :censored: off back to where you came from :xxaction-smiley-047

Dedworth
27th March 2015, 14:11
I couldn't give a damn about your religious beliefs if you come into OUR country to work, pay tax and become an active member of your local community.
However, if you come here expecting a house and benefit hand outs and then have the audacity to slag off the country that supports you, then feel free to :censored: off back to where you came from :xxaction-smiley-047

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fit in or eff off

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 14:12
Simon.

Those views can get you locked up now, in our 'free' country...if you're not one of the subjects of this thread. :NoNo:

SimonH
27th March 2015, 14:46
Simon.

Those views can get you locked up now, in our 'free' country...if you're not one of the subjects of this thread. :NoNo:

Graham,

Like a lot of people I've gone past the point of caring, I'll express my opinion to who ever listens :wink:

grahamw48
27th March 2015, 15:18
Good man. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th March 2015, 19:44
5 other pupils from the school his daughter went to have just had their passports seized by the courts,reported by the social servies not their parents,all 5 were syria bound :NoNo: Lets just hope those who have left never return :Help1:

Dedworth
27th March 2015, 21:37
5 other pupils from the school his daughter went to have just had their passports seized by the courts,reported by the social servies not their parents,all 5 were syria bound :NoNo: Lets just hope those who have left never return :Help1:

Hopefully the Jordanian Air Force will obliterate them

Ako Si Jamie
27th March 2015, 22:32
However, if you come here expecting a house and benefit hand outs and then have the audacity to slag off the country that supports you, then feel free to :censored: off back to where you came from :xxaction-smiley-047:xxgrinning--00xx3: And anyone who commits a crime gets sent packing too. One strike and they're out.

Harry T
27th March 2015, 23:58
Here is a suggestion, why dont we appeal to everyone who wants to leave for Syria, then tell them we will provide free flights for them, but when they leave this country they forfeit their citizenship, and surrender their passports. Then the people who are against freedom and free speech wont be plotting in this country, but be in a Country where we know what they stand for, and further away to do us harm here.

Why are we stopping people leaving ?, if they remain here surely they will be supporting ISIS still ?.

Ako Si Jamie
28th March 2015, 00:24
Here is a suggestion, why dont we appeal to everyone who wants to leave for Syria, then tell them we will provide free flights for themBetter still, provide them with pilots who are suffering with depression. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
28th March 2015, 02:21
Here is a suggestion, why dont we appeal to everyone who wants to leave for Syria, then tell them we will provide free flights for them, but when they leave this country they forfeit their citizenship, and surrender their passports. Then the people who are against freedom and free speech wont be plotting in this country, but be in a Country where we know what they stand for, and further away to do us harm here.

Why are we stopping people leaving ?, if they remain here surely they will be supporting ISIS still ?.

I fully agree furthermore I'd be more than happy having a chunk of my tax go towards shipping these pieces of excrement out to whatever islamic toilet state they chose just as long as their citizenship was revoked and passport confiscated at the departure gate.

London_Manila
28th March 2015, 03:17
We should be providing free one way air tickets to all those who want to join isis not stopping them from traveling there. Their minds are already well brainwashed whats the point in forcing them to stay here.
By keeping these types here it will bring more problems for us in this country = sooner or later they will start attacking us here

The ones who have been stopped from traveling to be with isis should be locked up forever or does our great government have a re-education for these morons. The tories seem to be treating these idiots as poor victims instead of locking them up

Ako Si Jamie
28th March 2015, 09:17
By keeping these types here it will bring more problems for us in this country = sooner or later they will start attacking us here

Spot on LM. Another Gaza Strip is on the cards. What Israel has done to Palestine is what these people will do to the UK.

Take a bow all you gormless imbeciles in Westminster. :appl:

Dedworth
28th March 2015, 13:53
We should be providing free one way air tickets to all those who want to join isis not stopping them from traveling there. Their minds are already well brainwashed whats the point in forcing them to stay here.

The ones who have been stopped from traveling to be with isis should be locked up forever or does our great government have a re-education for these morons. The tories seem to be treating these idiots as poor victims instead of locking them up

You're dead right :appl:- these filth are traitors and there should only be one thing waiting for them when they skulk back to the UK - the rope.

However as we unfortunately don't have capital punishment I would detain them indefinitely without trial. The camps should be on some remote Scottish island where they are housed in unheated huts surrounded by razor wire, brutal armed guards and attack dogs. Food should be a subsistence diet but with a reasonable content of mouldy pork.

grahamw48
28th March 2015, 14:34
Don't hold back Dedworth. :icon_lol:

Longweekend
28th March 2015, 15:04
Crikey Scotland!! your cruel...:biggrin:

Harry T
28th March 2015, 19:31
You're dead right :appl:- these filth are traitors and there should only be one thing waiting for them when they skulk back to the UK - the rope.

However as we unfortunately don't have capital punishment I would detain them indefinitely without trial. The camps should be on some remote Scottish island where they are housed in unheated huts surrounded by razor wire, brutal armed guards and attack dogs. Food should be a subsistence diet but with a reasonable content of mouldy pork.

The Falklands seems a much "nicer" :biggrin: place to send them; in fact, I would send all High Category Prisoners out there. :smile:

Longweekend
28th March 2015, 20:03
Yes, never thought of that...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Manila
29th March 2015, 03:47
I would like to hear Farage's view on these traitors and what he would do with them

Dedworth
6th April 2015, 14:05
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3027035/Father-runaway-jihadi-schoolgirl-filmed-burning-flag-protest-admits-attending-says-took-daughter-demonstration-just-13.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3027035/Father-runaway-jihadi-schoolgirl-filmed-burning-flag-protest-admits-attending-says-took-daughter-demonstration-just-13.html#ixzz3WX9DM4Vu)

Filth :cwm23:
The whole family should be deported back to Germany if that's where they came from.

Arthur Little
6th April 2015, 14:19
:yikes: ... this thread is back again ... :omg: ma(h) g' ... g(h)ot!

grahamw48
6th April 2015, 15:35
Maybe somebody will start to listen to the nasty scaremongering 'racists' in this country...about 50 years too late. :mad:

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Let's have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel ....
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??
Well no sh*t Sherlock!.... It's not like it could get much worse

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get? :anerikke: