PDA

View Full Version : Hand-carry and personal bag contents

\\\\ToNy////
24th March 2015, 15:55
Off to the Phils via Emirates very soon.

Will these things be ok to put in my hand carry ...

2 boxes of Complan powder, 450g total
2 tubes of Glucose tabs, 80g total
1 tube of Berocca tablets, 60g
Travel shave cream, 50g
Disposable shavers
?????

And in my personal carry bag ...

Paracetamol/ Codeine
Toothpaste, 75ml
??

grahamw48
24th March 2015, 17:59
I believe 100mg in the correct re-sealable polythene bag is the limit for liquids/foams/toothpaste in your carry-ons.

Look on the airline's website. It will detail all there.

I just put it all in the checked-in bag to save the hassle...and use the free toothpaste.

irishman12
24th March 2015, 18:56
What's the difference between a hand-carry and personal bag?

Michael Parnham
24th March 2015, 22:04
What's the difference between a hand-carry and personal bag?

Hand carry you stow away and personal can be such as a carrier bag or handbag! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

will1927
3rd April 2015, 16:53
Off to the Phils via Emirates very soon.

Will these things be ok to put in my hand carry ...

2 boxes of Complan powder, 450g total
2 tubes of Glucose tabs, 80g total
1 tube of Berocca tablets, 60g
Travel shave cream, 50g
Disposable shavers
?????

And in my personal carry bag ...

Paracetamol/ Codeine
Toothpaste, 75ml
??

Disposable shavers.....no, will be taken off you as its classed as a blade/knife.

will

Arthur Little
3rd April 2015, 17:13
Disposable shavers.....no, will be taken off you as its classed as a blade/knife.

will

Oh :yeahthat:'s true, :iagree:! But then, as someone with your name's doubtless already aware, "where there's a will there's a way". :wink:

Besides ... :anerikke: ... as Tony's now in the Philippines, he's either gotten away with it or had a 'close shave'! :biggrin:

\\\\ToNy////
5th April 2015, 01:13
Lol thanks arthur. I decided to put the shavers in my check in luggage, the other stuff was ok.
I had a read of the site and noticed the 100ml limit and cant put half in a 150ml bottle.
They stopped my sister inlaw because she had half a bottle of piriton in a 150ml bottle.they said she can buy an empty 100ml bottle and put it in there but she thinks at dubai she will be questioned about the liquid. So she buy the smaller bottle of piriton at the airport chemist