PDA

View Full Version : Arm pain after vaccines

\\\\ToNy////
24th March 2015, 15:30
Hi all, I had my vaccines 2 months ago - one in my left arm and two in my right arm - then a third one in my right arm 3 weeks ago.

The pain in my right arm went within 3 days, but my left arm kept me awake with pain and aching for 5 weeks before it started to ease off.

2 months on, the top of my left arm still aches with pain that makes me yelp like a dog :puppykisses: - especially when I'm rolling about in bed, or when I lift my arm or lean on it. I told the nurse about this and she said it wouldn't have been the injection :Brick:

Has anyone else had pain for over 2 months after having there injections?

SimonH
24th March 2015, 15:38
Sounds like an adverse reaction to a Tetanus jab to me, but don't listen to people guessing on the internet, get yourself back to the doctors NOW. 2 months is far too long!

Terpe
24th March 2015, 15:53
Sounds like an adverse reaction to a Tetanus jab to me, but don't listen to people guessing on the internet, get yourself back to the doctors NOW. 2 months is far too long!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

\\\\ToNy////
30th March 2015, 01:01
Thanks for that guys, I rang the docs but they couldn't fit me in until a week later. My flight was on Thursday.

Anyway I'm in the Phils now and my arm isn't giving me much pain at the moment. This crappy internet here is giving me more pain lol

grahamw48
31st March 2015, 18:45
Thanks for the reminder. 25 years since my last jabs. :cwm25: